1. Gordon LA, Morrison EY, McGrowder DA, Young R, Fraser YTP, Zamora EM, et al. Effect of exercise therapy on lipid profile and oxidative stress indicators in patients with type 2 diabetes. BMC Complem Alterna Med 2008; 8(1): 21.
2. Al-Daghri N, Chetty R, McTernan P, Al-Rubean K, Al-Attas O, Jones A, et al. Serum resistin is associated with C-reactive protein and LDL-cholesterol in type 2 diabetes and coronary artery disease in a Saudi population. Cardiova Diabeto 2005; 4(1): 10.
3. Hughes S. Novel cardiovascular risk factors. J Cardiova Nurs 2003; 18(2): 131-8.
4. Swift DL, Johannsen NM, Earnest CP, Blair SN, Church TS. The effect of exercise training modality on C-reactive protein in Type-2 diabetes. Med Sci Sport Exerc 2012; 44(6): 1028.
5. Shah T, Casas JP, Cooper JA, Tzoulaki I, Sofat R, McCormack V, et al. Critical appraisal of CRP measurement for the prediction of coronary heart disease events: new data and systematic review of 31 prospective cohorts. Int J Epidemiol 2008; 38(1): 217-31.
6. El-Kader SMA. Aerobic versus resistance exercise training in modulation of insulin resistance, adipocytokines and inflammatory cytokine levels in obese type 2 diabetic patients. J Adva Res 2011; 2(2): 179-83.
7. Cavaglieri CR, Yamada AK. Modulação das Adipocinas em Atletas de diferentes modalidades esportivas. Revis Brasi de Ciência e Movimento 2009; 16(3).
8. Athyros VG, Tziomalos K, Karagiannis A, Anagnostis P, Mikhailidis DP. Should adipokines be considered in the choice of the treatment of obesity-related health problems? Current Drug Targets 2010; 11(1): 122-35.
9. Wang H, Chen Dy, Cao J, He Zy, Zhu Bp, Long M. High serum resistin level may be an indicator of the severity of coronary disease in acute coronary syndrome. Chinese Med Sci J 2009; 24(3): 161-6.
10. Azuma K, Katsukawa F, Oguchi S, Sasaki S, Narita K, Kinoshita N, et al. Resistin and exercise capacity in obese subjects. Med Sci Sport Exerc 2003; 35(5): S34.
11. Utzschneider K, Carr D, Tong J, Wallace T, Hull R, Zraika S, et al. Resistin is not associated with insulin sensitivity or the metabolic syndrome in humans. Diabetologia 2005; 48(11): 2330-3.
12. Campbell A, Grace F, Ritchie L, Beaumont A, Sculthorpe N. Long-Term Aerobic Exercise Improves Vascular Function Into Old Age: A Systematic Review, Meta-Analysis and Meta Regression of Observational and Interventional Studies. Frontiers Physio 2019; 10.
13. Bacchi E, Negri C, Zanolin ME, Milanese C, Faccioli N, Trombetta M, et al. Metabolic effects of aerobic training and resistance training in type 2 diabetic subjects: a randomized controlled trial (the RAED2 study). Diabetes Care 2012; 35(4): 676-82.
14. Nayebifar S, Afzalpour M, Saghebjoo M, Hedayati M, Shirzaee P. The effect of aerobic and resistance trainings on serum C-Reactive Protein, lipid profile and body composition in overweight women. Modern Care J 2012; 32(8): 186-96.
15. Giannopoulou I, Fernhall B, Carhart R, Weinstock RS, Baynard T, Figueroa A, et al. Effects of diet and/or exercise on the adipocytokine and inflammatory cytokine levels of postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes. Metabolism. 2005;54(7):866-75.
16. Jones TE, Basilio J, Brophy P, McCammon M, Hickner R. Long‐term exercise training in overweight adolescents improves plasma peptide YY and resistin. Obesity 2009; 17(6): 1189-95.
17. Wong PC, Chia M, Tsou IY, Wansaicheong GK, Tan B, Wang JC, et al. Effects of a 12-week exercise training programme on aerobic fitness, body composition, blood lipids and C-reactive protein in adolescents with obesity. Ann Acad Med Singap 2008; 37(4): 286-93.
18. Bijeh N, Hosseini SA, Hejazi K. The effect of aerobic exercise on serum C-reactive protein and leptin levels in untrained middle-aged women. Iran J Public Health 2012;41(9):36.
19. Belay A. The potential application of Spirulina (Arthrospira) as a nutritional and therapeutic supplement in health management. J Ame Nutraceut Assoc 2002; 5: 27-48.
20. Moura LP, Puga GM, Beck WR, Teixeira IP, Ghezzi AC, Silva GA, et al. Exercise and spirulina control non-alcoholic hepatic steatosis and lipid profile in diabetic Wistar rats. Lip Heal dise. 2011;10(1):77.
21. Karkos P, Leong S, Karkos C, Sivaji N, Assimakopoulos D. Spirulina in clinical practice: evidence-based human applications. eCAM 2011; 2011.
22. Lee EH, Park J-E, Choi YJ, Huh K-B, Kim W-Y. A randomized study to establish the effects of spirulina in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. Nutri Res Practice 2008; 2(4): 295-300.
23. Alam A, Siddiqui M, Quamri A, Fatima S, Roqaiya M, Ahmad Z. Efficacy of Spirulina (Tahlab) in Patients of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (Ziabetus Shakri)-A Randomized Controlled Trial. J Diabet Metabo 2016; 7(10).
24. Tanaka H, Monahan KD, Seals DR. Age-predicted maximal heart rate revisited. J Ameri colle Cardio 2001; 37(1): 153-6.
25. Kordi MR, Attarzade Hosseini SR, Davaloo T. Aerobic exercises and Supplement Spirulina reduce inflammation in diabetic men. J Jahrom Unive Medi Sci 2018; 16(4): 10-8. [in Persian]
26. Abdi A. The effect of Punica granatum L. along with aerobic training on resistin, serum adiponectin and insulin resistance in women with type 2 diabetes. Feyz 2018; 22(1): 39-47. [in Persian]
27. Barari A. The Effect of Aerobic Training with Milk Consumption on Chemerin Resistin and CRP Levels in Prepubertal Children. Scient J Ilam Uuniver Medi Sci 2016; 24(2): 27-37. [in Persian]
28. Qi Q, Wang J, Li H, Yu Z, Ye X, Hu FB, et al. Associations of resistin with inflammatory and fibrinolytic markers, insulin resistance, and metabolic syndrome in middle-aged and older Chinese. Euro J Endocrino 2008; 159(5): 585-93.
29. Kulshreshtha A, Jarouliya U, Bhadauriya P, Prasad G, Bisen P. Spirulina in health care management. Curre Pharma Biotechno 2008; 9(5): 400-5.
30. Choonawala BB. Spirulina production in brine effluent from cooling towers (Doctoral dissertation).
31. GHafari S, Nazarali P, Razavi A, Delfan M. Effect of continuous aerobic training versus high intensity interval training on Resistin and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetic rats. J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci 2019.
32. Cobbold C. Type 2 diabetes mellitus risk and exercise: is resistin involved? J Sports Med Physi Fitn 2019; 59(2): 290-7.
33. Jamurtas AZ, Theocharis V, Koukoulis G, Stakias N, Fatouros I, Kouretas D, et al. The effects of acute exercise on serum adiponectin and resistin levels and their relation to insulin sensitivity in overweight males. Eur J Appli Physio 2006; 97(1): 122.
34. Balducci S, Zanuso S, Nicolucci A, Fernando F, Cavallo S, Cardelli P, et al. Anti-inflammatory effect of exercise training in subjects with type 2 diabetes and the metabolic syndrome is dependent on exercise modalities and independent of weight loss. Nutri Metabo Cardiovas Dise 2010; 20(8): 608-17.
35. Gutiérrez-Rebolledo GA, Galar-Martínez M, García-Rodríguez RV, Chamorro-Cevallos GA, Hernández-Reyes AG, Martínez-Galero E. Antioxidant effect of Spirulina (Arthrospira) maxima on chronic inflammation induced by Freund's complete adjuvant in rats. J Medic Food 2015; 18(8): 865-71.
36. Pessin JE, Kwon H. Adipokines mediate inflammation and insulin resistance. Frontier Endocrino 2013; 4: 71.
37. Steppan CM, Lazar MA. The current biology of resistin. J Intern Med 2004; 255(4): 439-47.
38. Campbell KL, Campbell PT, Ulrich CM, Wener M, Alfano CM, Foster-Schubert K, et al. No reduction in C-reactive protein following a 12-month randomized controlled trial of exercise in men and women. Cancer Epidemio Preven Biomar 2008; 17(7): 1714-8.
39. You T, Nicklas BJ. Effects of exercise on adipokines and the metabolic syndrome. Current Diabe Repor 2008; 8(1): 7-11.
40. Martins RA, Veríssimo MT, e Silva MJC, Cumming SP, Teixeira AM. Effects of aerobic and strength-based training on metabolic health indicators in older adults. Lipi Health Dise 2010; 9(1): 76.
41. Topol EJ, Califf RM. Textbook of cardiovascular medicine: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007.
42. Hammett CJ, Prapavessis H, Baldi JC, Varo N, Schoenbeck U, Ameratunga R, et al. Effects of exercise training on 5 inflammatory markers associated with cardiovascular risk. Ame Heart J 2006; 151(2): 367. e7-. e16.
43. Nunes PR, Martins FM, Souza AP, Carneiro MA, Orsatti CL, Michelin MA, et al. Effect of high-intensity interval training on body composition and inflammatory markers in obese postmenopausal women: a randomized controlled trial. Menopause 2019; 26(3): 256-64.
44. Church TS, Barlow CE, Earnest CP, Kampert JB, Priest EL, Blair SN. Associations between cardiorespiratory fitness and C-reactive protein in men. Arteriosc, Thrombo, Vascu Bio 2002; 22(11): 1869-76.
45. Coello SD, de León AC, González DA, Hernández AG, Pérez MR, Ramos NF, et al. Inverse association between serum resistin and insulin resistance in humans. Diabe Res Clin Prac 2008; 82(2): 256-61.