1. Woo PC, Huang Y, Lau SK, Yuen KY. Coronavirus genomics and bioinformatics analysis. Viruses 2010; 2(8): 1804-20.
2. Woo PC, Lau SK, Lam CS, Lau CC, Tsang AK, Lau JH, et al. Discovery of seven novel mammalian and avian coronaviruses in the genus deltacoronavirus supports bat coronaviruses as the gene source of alphacoronavirus and betacoronavirus and avian coronaviruses as the gene source of gammacoronavirus and deltacoronavirus. J Virol 2012; 86(7): 3995-400.
3. Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, Ren L, Zhao J, Hu Y, et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet 2020; 395: 497-506.
4. Ashour HM, Elkhatib WF, Rahman M, Elshabrawi HA. Insights into the recent 2019 novel corona virus (SARS-CoV-2) in light of past human coronavirus outbreaks. Pathogens 2020; 9: 186-200.
5. Wang Y, Wang Y, Chen Y, Qin Q. Unique epidemiological and clinical features of the emerging 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia (COVID‐19) implicate special control measures. J Med Virol 2020; 92: 568–76.
6. Zou L, Ruan F, Huang M, Liang L, Huang H, Hong Z, et al. SARS-CoV-2 viral load in upper respiratory specimens of infected patients. NEJM 2020; 382(12): 1177-9.
7. Cui J, Li F, Shi ZL. Origin and evolution of pathogenic coronaviruses. Nat Rev Microbiol 2019; 17: 181-92.
8. National Health Commission of China. The guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of novel coronavirus (2019‐nCoV) infected pneumonia (the sixth edition draft) issued by the National Health Commission of China.
9. Wang D, Hu B, Hu C, Zhu F, Liu X, Zhang J, et al. Clinical characteristics of 138 hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus–infected pneumonia in Wuhan, China. Jama 2020; 323(11): 1061-9.
10. Wang M, Wu Q, Xu W, Qiao B, Wang J, Zheng H, et al. Clinical diagnosis of 8274 samples with 2019-novel coronavirus in Wuhan. MedRxiv 2020 Jan 1.
11. Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Emergency Response Epidemiology Team. The epidemiological characteristics of an outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus diseases (COVID‐19) in China. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi 2020; 41(2): 145‐51.
12. Farinholt T, Doddapaneni H, Qin X, Menon V, Meng Q, Metcalf G, et al. Transmission event of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant reveals multiple vaccine breakthrough infections. BMC Med 2021; 19(1): 1-6.
13. Hetemäki I, Kääriäinen S, Alho P, Mikkola J, Savolainen-Kopra C, Ikonen N, et al. An outbreak caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant (B. 1.617. 2) in a secondary care hospital in Finland, May 2021. Eurosurveillance 2021; 26(30): 2100636.
14. Li B, Deng A, Li K, Hu Y, Li Z, Shi Y, et al. Viral infection and transmission in a large, well-traced outbreak caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant. Nat Commun 2022; 13(1): 1-9.
15. Twohig KA, Nyberg T, Zaidi A, Thelwall S, Sinnathamby MA, Aliabadi S, et al. Hospital admission and emergency care attendance risk for SARS-CoV-2 delta (B. 1.617. 2) compared with alpha (B. 1.1. 7) variants of concern: a cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis 2022; 22(1): 35-42.
16. Alexandar S, Ravisankar M, Kumar RS, Jakkan K. A comprehensive review on Covid-19 Delta variant. Int J Pharmacol Clin Res 2021; 5(83-85): 7.
17. Soleimani Z, Azadchehr MJ, Mazi M, Esalatmanesh R, Saghazadeh A, Esalatmanesh K. Comparing the severity and risk of developing COVID-19 in patients with inflammatory and non-inflammatory connective tissue diseases. Feyz 2022; 26(2): 201-11. [in Persian]
18. Guan W, Ni Z, Hu Y, Liang W, Ou C, He J, et al. Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in china. N Engl J Med 2020.
19. Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, Ren L, Zhao J, Hu Y, et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506.
20. Chen N, Zhou M, Dong X, Qu J, Gong F, Han Y, et al. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. Lancet 2020; 395: 507-13.
21. Liu Y, Mao B, Liang S, Yang JW, Lu HW, Chai YH, et al. Association between age and clinical characteristics and outcomes of COVID-19. Eur Respir J 2020; 55: 2001112.
22. Ong SWX, Chiew CJ, Ang LW, Mak TM, Cui L, Toh MPHS, et al. Clinical and Virological Features of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Variants of Concern: A Retrospective Cohort Study Comparing B.1.1.7 (Alpha), B.1.351 (Beta), and B.1.617.2 (Delta). Clin Infect Dis 2022; 75(1): e1128-e1136.