1. Theodora P, Stamatios T, Ioannis NS, George P, Myrto K, Ioannis GT, et al. Prevention and treatment of childhood and adolescent obesity: a systematic review of meta-analyses: World J Pediator 2019 15(4): 350-81.
2. Seema K, Aaron SK. Review of Childhood Obesity: From Epidemiology, Etiology, and Comorbidities to Clinical Assessment and Treatment? J Mayocp 2017; 92(2): 251-65.
3. Suresh RN, Sandhya KD, Priyank DS, Santosh MW. Liposomes as potential carrier system for targeted delivery of polyene antibiotics. Recent Pat Inflamm Allergy Drug Discov 2013; 7(3): 202-14.
4. Namiri-Kalantari R, Gao F, Chattopadhyay A, Wheeler AA, Navab KD, et al. The dual nature of HDL: Anti-Inflammatory and pro-Inflammatory. Biofactors 2015; 41(3): 153-9.
5. Amy SS, Lirong T, Jason LL, Davidson WS. Proteomic diversity of high density lipoproteins: our emerging understanding of its importance in lipid transport and beyond. J Lipid Res 2013; 54(10): 2575-85.
6. Erik AW, Amanda NSR, Lauren TP, Jeffery JH, Felicia LS, Richard AW, et al. Energy Expenditure and Intensity of Group-Based High-Intensity Functional Training: A Brief Report. J phys Act Health 2019; 16(6): 470-6.
7. Jalali, Z., R. Shabani, and M. Nazari, Effects of concurrent resistance-endurance training on body composition, lipid profile and blood glucose homeostasis in obese girls: A clinical trial. Iran JPEN 2018; 4(4): 24-34. [in Persian]
8. Fadaei, Rahmainia F, Mohebi H, Madah SM, Atr kar roshan Z. The effect of aerobic exercise on insulin resistance index and body composition of obese boys during puberty. Int J Appl Exerc Physio 2016: 29-42. [in Persian]
9. Rostamizadeh M, Elmieh A, Rahmani Nia F. Effects of Aerobic and Resistance Exercises on Anthropometric Indices and Osteocalcin, Leptin, Adiponectin Levels in Overweight Men. J Arak Uni Med Sci 2019; 22 (1) :85-95. [in Persian]
10. Alves ASR, Venâncio TL, Honório SAA, Martins JMC. Multicomponent training with different frequencies on body composition and physical fitness in obese children. Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciências 2019; 91(4).
11. Cole TJ, Bellizzi MC, Flegal KM, Dietz WH. Establishing a standard definition for child overweight and obesity worldwide: international survey. BMJ 2000; 320: 1240-3
12. Qiang Z, Sheng YD, Xiao NS, Jing X, Yi C. Percent body fat is a better predictor of cardiovascular risk factors than body mass index. Braz J Med Biol Res 2012; 45(7): 591-600
13. Chih HC, Ming CK, Long SW, Ding PY, Nai WK, Po FL, et al. Benefits of different intensity of aerobic exercise in modulating body composition among obese young adults: a pilot randomized controlled trial. Health Qual. Life 2017; 15(1):168.
14. Ghasemi E, Afzalpour M E, Zarban A. Effect of a 10 week high intensity interval training supplemented with green tea on lipid profiles and body composition in overweight women. J Birjand Univ Med Sci 2016; 23 (3) :198-210. [in Persian]
15. Alizadeh Z, Kordi R, Hosseinzadeh M, MansourNiya M. The effects of continuous and intermittent aerobic exercise on lipid profile and fasting blood sugar in women with a body mass index more than 25 kg/m2: a randomized controlled trial. Tehran Univ Med J 2011; 69(4): 253-9. [in Persian]
16. Asad M. Effect of 8 weeks aerobic, resistance and concurrent training on cholestrol, LDL, HDL and cardiovascular fitness in obesity male. J. Appl. Sport Manag 2013; 1(3): 57-64. [in Persian]
17. Imamoglu O, Akyol P, Satici A. The Effect of Aerobic Exercise and Weight-Lifting plus Aerobic Exercise on Blood Pressure and Blood Parameters in Sedentary Females. Eur J Phys Educ 2017; 1(3): 1-8.
18. Yasser N, Kuan JL, Oswald NN, Disline MT, Ming CC, Yung PL. The Impact of Aerobic Exercise and Badminton on HDL Cholesterol Levels in Adult Taiwanese in adult Taiwanese. Nutrients 2019; 11(3): 515.
19. Anna M, Michelle D, Catherine G, Graham F, John B. Structured, aerobic exercise reduces fat mass and is partially compensated through energy intake but not energy expenditure in women. Physiol Beh 2019; 1 (199): 56-65.
20. Zilaei Bouri S, Khedri A, ZilaeiBouri M. Comparing the effects of aerobic exercises of high and moderate intensity on serum leptin levels and capacity of fat oxidation among young obese girls. J. Fasa Univ 2013;3(1):81-7. [in Persian]
21. Peeri M, Zamani M. Comparing the Effect of 8-weeks Resistance Training with Different Patterns of Movement on the Levels of Adiponectin, Leptin, Testosterone and Cortisol in Sedentary Men. Iranian Endocrinol Metab 2016; 17(6): 448-56. [in Persian]
22. Wang LJ, Chinookoswong N, Scully S, Qi M, Shi ZQ. Differential effects of leptin in regulation of tissue glucose utilization in vivo. Endo J 1999; 140(5): 2117-24.
23. Matthew MH, Houmard JA. Plasma leptin and exercise: recent findings. Sport Med J 2003; 33(7): 473-82.
24. Parastesh M, Alibakhshi E, Saremi A, Shavandi. The effect of aerobic exercise training on leptin and pulmonary function tests during weight loss in men with visceral obesity. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci 2020; 22(2): 96-101. [in Persian]
25. Bouassida A, Chamari K, Zaouali M, Feki Y, Zbidi A, Tabka Z. Review on leptin and adiponectin responses and adaptations to acute and chronic exercise. B J Sports Med 2010; 44(9): 620-30.
26. Fasshauer M, Klein J, Lossner U, Paschke R. Interleukin (IL)-6 mRNA expression is stimulated by insulin, isoproterenol, tumour necrosis factor alpha, growth hormone, and IL-6 in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Horm Metab Res J 2003; 35(03): 147-52.
27. Fuentes T, Ara I, Guadalupe-Grau A, Larsen S, Stallknecht B, Olmedillas H, et al. Leptin receptor 170 kDa (OB‐R170) protein expression is reduced in obese human skeletal muscle: a potential mechanism of leptin resistance. Exp Physiol J 2010; 95(1): 160-71.
28. Patrick WC Lau, Zhaowei K, Choung-rak C, Clare CW Yu, Dorothy FY. C, Rita YT. S, et al. Effects of short-term resistance training on serum leptin levels in obese adolescents. J Exerc Sci Fit 2010; 8(1): 54-60.
29. Arazi H, Jorbonian A, Asghari E. Comparison of concurrent (resistance-aerobic) and aerobic training on VO2max lipid profile, blood glucose and blood pressure in middle-aged men at risk for cardiovascular disease. J Shahid Sadoughi Uni Med Sci 2012; 20(5): 627-38. [in Persian]
30. Ramezani A, Gaeini AA, Hosseini M, Mohammadi J, Mohammadi B. Effects of three methods of exercise training on cardiovascular risk factors in obese boys. Iran J Pediatr 2017; 27(5): 7-18. [in Persian]
31. George AK, Kristi SK, Russell RP. Are There Inter-Individual Differences in Fat Mass and Percent Body Fat as a Result of Aerobic Exercise Training in Overweight and Obese Children and Adolescents? A Meta-Analytic Perspective. Child Obes J 2020; 16(5): 301-6.
32. Ping L, Chaonan F, Yuanyuan L, Kemin Q. Effects of calcium supplementation on body weight: a meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr 2016; 104(5): 1263-73.
33. Hosseini S, Salehi O, Farkhaie F. Lipid Profile Changes of Elderly Males in Response to Aerobic Training and Detraining. J Geriatr Nurs 2017; 3(2): 21-33. [in Persian]