1. William S, James M, Alice S and Steven J. Effects of exercise training with weight loss on skeletal muscle expression of angiogenic factors in overweight and obese older men. J Appl Physiol 2021; 131(1): 56-63.
2. Ghanavati T, Ghatreh-samani K, Farrokhi E, Heydarian E, Nikookar M. Effect of Gallic Acid on Alkaline Phosphatase Gene Expressio in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells. J Mazand U 2015; 25(129): 17-25. [in Persian]
3. Junyoung H, Eunkyung P, Jonghae L, Yang L, Bridgette V. Rooney et al. Exercise training mitigates ER stress and UCP2 deficiency-associated coronary vascular dysfunction in atherosclerosis. Sci Rep 2021; 15449(11).
4. Kabir B, Taghian F, Ghatreh-Samani K. Dose 12 week resistance training Influence IL-18 and CRP levels in Elderly men. RJMS 2018; 24 (165): 77-84.
5. Karimi A. Protective effect of purslane on CRP, TNF-α and liver enzymes in rats suffering from experimental allergic encephalomyelitis. JAPAD 2017:11(4); 65-74. [in Persian]
6. Brown W, Davison G, McClean C, Murphy M. (2015). A systematic review of the acute effects of exercise on immune and inflammatory indices in untrained adults. Sports Med 2015; 1(1): 35-46.
7. Yamaoka-Tojo M, Kazuki W. Circulating interleukin-18: A specific biomarker for atherosclerosis-prone patients with metabolic syndrome. BMC 2011; 8(3): 1-8.
8. Da SM, Baptista LC, Neves R, De França E, Loureiro H, Lira F. The Effects of Concurrent Training Combining Both Resistance Exercise and High-Intensity Interval Training or Moderate-Intensity Continuous Training on Metabolic Syndrome. Front. Physiol 2020; 11(572): 1-33.
9. Fedewa M, Hathaway, Ward-Ritacco. Effect of exercise training on C reactive protein: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised and non-randomised controlled trials. BMJ 2017; 51(8): 670-6.
10. Sharif B, Yousef Kh, Maroof B, Ahmad H. The effect of aerobic exercise-Pilates on serum levels of liver enzymes and ultrasound of patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver. JPSBS 1399; 8(16): 102-15. [in Persian]
11. Kunutsor S, Apekey T, Khan H. Liver enzymes and risk of cardiovascular disease in the general population: A meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. J Atherosclerosis. 2014; 236(1): 7-17.
12. Montealegre M, Catherine M. Aortic and mitral valve calcification as markers of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease risk. EACVI 2021; 22(3): 271–87.
13. Razaghi A, Sadeghi H. Effect of Exercise-based Cardiac Rehabilitation on Coronary Artery Biomechanical Variables in Atherosclerotic Patients: A Systematic Review Study. J Rehab Med 2020; 9(1): 270-283
14. Habibian M, Asadi M. Combined effect of swimming training and garlic extract on some mediating factors in angiogenesis and cardiac fibrosis of elderly mice. Journal of Pars University of Medical Sciences. Par J Med Sci 2016; 13(4): 39-46. [in Persian]
15. Mohammadnezhad G, Matin Homayi H, Ghazalian F. Effect of a 6-Week Resistance Training Program on Transforming Growth Factor Beta-1 and Myostatin Genes Expression in Tendons of Extensor Digitorum Longus and Soleus Muscles in Rats. J Arak Uni Med Sci 2020; 23 (1) :82-91. [in Persian]
16. Korivi H, Chen L. Angiogenesis: Role of Exercise Training and Aging. Ada Med 2010;2(1): 29-41.
17. Kvaavik, Batty, Ursin, Huxley. Influence of individual and combined health behaviors on total and cause-specific mortality in men and women: the United Kingdom health and lifestyle survey. JAMA 2010; 170(8): 711-8.
18. Taha MM, Mounir KM. Acute response of serum cortisol to different intensities of resisted exercise in the elderly. Bull Fac Phys Ther 2019; 20 (1): 1-24.
19. Flouris AD, Metsios GS, Koutedakis Y. Enhancing the efficacy of the 20 m multistage shuttle run test. MED 2005; 39(3): 166-70.
20. Delshad A, Haghighi AH, Hosseini kakhak A. A comparison of the effectiveness of two methods of operational-skills and combined exercises training on some of the indexes of immunity systems in male firefighters. JSUMS 2018; 25(4): 461-71. [in Persian]
21. Seok S, Yong Sh, Yong-Jae L. Relationship between serum alkaline phosphatase level, C-reactive protein and leukocyte counts in adults aged 60 years or older. Scan J Clin Lab Invet 2019; 79(4): 233-7.
22. Barani F, Afzalpour M. The effect of resistance and combined exercise on serum levels of liver enzymes and fitness indicators in women with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. J Birjand Univ Med Sci 2014; 21(2): 188-202. [in Persian]
23. Afsharmand Z. The effect of a course of moderate intensity aerobic exercise on the activity of liver aminotransferases in sedentary obese adult women. J KNH 1397; 12(2): 66-73. [in Persian]
24. Nobahar M, Mirdar Harijani Sh, Gorgin Karaji Z. The effect of 1 and 2 sessions of incremental exercise per day on the temporal response of liver enzyme activity in active girls. JPSBS 1399; 8(15): 140-51. [in Persian]
25. Ihalainen JK, Inglis A, Mäkinen T, Newton R, Kainulainen, Kyröläinen. Strength training improves metabolic health markers in older individual regardless of training frequency. J Front Physiol 2019; 10(32): 1-12
26. Zheng G, Qiu P, Xia R, Lin H, Ye B, Tao J, et al. Effect of Aerobic Exercise on Inflammatory Markers in Healthy Middle-Aged and Older Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. J Front Aging Neurosci 2019; 11: 98.
27. Skogstad M, Lunde LK, Ulvestad B, Mamen A, Skare. The effect of a leisure time physical activity intervention delivered via a workplace: 15-Month follow-up study. JERPH 2018 15(2): 264-78.
28. Francisco A, Maria C. High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein and Cardiovascular Disease Across Countries and Ethnicities. BMC 2016; 71(4).
29. Taniguchi H, Momiyama Y, Ohmori R, Yonemura A, Yamashita T, Tamai S, et al. Associations of plasma C-reactive protein levels with the presence and extent of coronary stenosis in patients with stable coronary arterydisease. Atherosclerosis 2005; 178(1): 173-7.
30. Vigriawan GE, Putri E, Rejeki PS. High-intensity interval training improves physical performance without C-reactive protein (CRP) level alteration in overweight sedentary women. JPES 2022; 22(2): 442-7.
31. Donges C, Duffield R, Drinkwater E. Effect of Resistance or Aerobic Exercise Training on Interleukin-6, C-Reactive Protein, and Body. MSSE 2010; 42: 304-313
32. Campbell, Wener, Wood, Potter. A yearlong exercise intervention decreases CRP among obese postmenopausal women. MSSE 2009; 41(8).
33. Nasrasfahani N, Taghian F. Effect of Eight Weeks of Yoga Training and Zinc Supplementation on the Levels of Interleukin-1 and C-reactive Protein in Women with Type II Diabetes. JDN 2018; 6(1): 374-85. [in Persian]
34. Rodrigues F, Papoila AL, Ligeiro D, Gomes M, Trindade H. Physical activity and body mass index in elderly Iranians in Sweden: a population-based study. EJCN 2008; 62(11): 1326-35.
35. Moghaddam V, Piri M, Azarbayjani MA, Matin Homayee H. Protective effect of aerobic exercise on breast cancer by β-TGF protein, 3-Smad and MMP2 genes in female mice. SJKU 2017; 22(3): 60-73. [in Persian]
36. Touvra AM, Volaklis KA, Spassis AT, Zois CE, Douda HT, Kotsa K, et al. Combined strength and aerobic training increases transforming growth factor-β1 in patients with type 2 diabetes. J Hormones 2011; 10(2): 125-30.
37. Ranjbar K, Nourshahi M, Hedayati M, Taheri H. A Study on the Serum Levels of Angiogenic Factors in Response to Acute Long-term Submaximal Exercise in Sedentary Men. Physiol Pharmacol 2011; 15(1): 124-33. [in Persian]
38. Roozbehani J, Mahmoudi A. Regurgitation, A Review of Molecular Mchanism, J BR Quarterly 2018 ; 15(1): 70-59. [in Persian]
39. Shi Y, Massagué J. Mechanisms of TGF-β signaling from Cell Membrane to the Nucleus. Cell, 2003; 113: 685-700.
40. Schober-Halper B, Hofmann M, Oesen S, Franzke B, Wolf T, Strasser E, Wessne B. Elastic band resistance training influences transforming growth factor-ss receptor I mRNA expression in peripheral mononuclear cells of institutionalised older adults: the Vienna Active Ageing Study (VAAS). BMC 2016; 13(1): 22-35.
41. Rajabi P. Evaluation of the effect of eight weeks of resistance training with stretching on the growth factor levels of beta-deforming beta (TGF-β) in elderly women [Master Thesis]. Tehran. Shahed University. 2016. [in Persian]