1. Mohammadi E, Allahyari T, Darvishpoor Kakhki A, Aghabakhshi H, Saraei H. Context And Causal Conditions In Active Aging Phenomenon: A Qualitative Study. J Qual Res in Health Sci 2016; 5(2): 158-74.
2. Barfarazi H, Pourghaznein T, Mohajer S, Mazlom SR, Asgharinekah SM. Evaluating the effect of painting therapy on happiness in the elderly. Evid-Based Care. 2018; 8(3):17-26.
3. Jafari-Diziche S, Izadi-Avanji F-S, Atoof F, Derakhshandeh S-M, Azizi-Fini I. Effect of Family-Centered Empowerment Model on the Care Burden of the Caregivers of Older Adults with Heart Failure. J Client-Centered Nurs Care. 2021; 7(4): 275-84.
4. Kujath AS, Frei J. Orthopaedic Nursing and Heart Failure: A Review of Pathophysiology and Management Orthop Nurs 2022; 41(1): 25-34.
5. Gevaert AB, Kataria R, Zannad F, Sauer AJ, Damman K, Sharma K, et al. Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: recent concepts in diagnosis, mechanisms and management. Heart 2022.
6. Stamp KD, Prasun M, Lee CS, Jaarsma T, Piano MR, Albert NM. Nursing research in heart failure care: a position statement of the american association of heart failure nurses (AAHFN). Heart Lung 2018; 47(2): 169-75.
7. de Araújo Pio CS, Chaves GS, Davies P, Taylor RS, Grace SL. Interventions to promote patient utilisation of cardiac rehabilitation. Cochrane Db Syst Rev 2019; 1(2): 1-132.
8. Sedlar N, Lainscak M, Mårtensson J, Strömberg A, Jaarsma T, Farkas J. Factors related to self-care behaviours in heart failure: A systematic review of European Heart Failure Self-Care Behaviour Scale studies. Euro J Cardiovasc Nur 2017; 16(4): 272-82.
9. Shohani M, Amoozadeh MH. The effect of educational program on self-care behaviors of candidates for coronary artery angiography. J Nurs Midwif Sci 2021; 8(3):171.-177.
10. Kundi H, Coskun N, Yesiltepe M. Association of entirely claims-based frailty indices with long-term outcomes in patients with acute myocardial infarction, heart failure, or pneumonia: a nationwide cohort study in Turkey. Lancet Reg Health-Eur 2021; 10: 100183.
11. Yanagihara K, Kinugasa Y, Kunimi T, Kaneko S, Haruki N, Nakamura K, et al. Child ego state and self-care behavior change in heart failure patients. J Cardiol 2021; 78(4): 294-300.
12. Lawson C, Crothers H, Remsing S, Squire I, Zaccardi F, Md D, et al. Trends in 30-day readmissions following hospitalisation for heart failure by sex, socioeconomic status and ethnicity. E Clin Med 2021; 38: 101008.
13. Tegegn BW, Hussien WY, Abebe AE. Adherence to self-care practices and associated factors among outpatient adult heart failure patients attending a cardiac center in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in 2020. Patient Prefer Adher 2021; 15(15): 317-327.
14. Sitotaw E, Tsige Y, Boka A. Practice of self-care behaviours and associated factors among patients with heart failure. Br J Card Nurs 2022: 1-10.
15. Pirzadeh P, Zare M. Effect of Family-Centered Empowerment Model on Health-Promoting Behaviors in Female Adolescents. Navid No 2021; 24(78): 65-74.
16. Roshan FSN, Navipor H, Alhani F. Practical intervention on quality of life of anemic girls and their mothers. Int J Adolescent Med Health 2021; 33(3): 107-113.
17. Zazerani AY, Shoorideh FA, Mohtashami J, Pourhoseingholi MA, Jamshidi T, khani Ghiasvand AM. Effect of family-centered empowerment model on self-efficacy in patients with obsessive compulsive disorder: A quasi-experimental study. Bangl J Med Sci 2021; 20(2): 274-80.
18. Noori F, Behboodimoghadam Z, Haghani S, Pashaeypoor S. The Effect of a Empowerment Program on the Health-promoting Behaviors of Iranian Women Workers: A Randomized Controlled Trial. J Prevent Med Pub Health 2021; 54(4): 275-83.
19. Vahedian-Azimi A, Miller AC, Hajiesmaieli M, Kangasniemi M, Alhani F, Jelvehmoghaddam H, et al. Cardiac rehabilitation using the Family-Centered Empowerment Model versus home-based cardiac rehabilitation in patients with myocardial infarction: a randomised controlled trial. Open Heart 2016; 3(1): e000349.
20. Mollaei F, Borhani F, Abbaszadeh A, Khabazkhoob M. Correlation between spiritual well-being and burden of care in family caregivers of cancer patients. Hayat J 2019; 24(4): 296-309. [in Persian]
21. Khajavi D, Parsa Z. The Development of Psychometric Properties of "the Elderly's Activities of Daily Life Scale". J Motor Learn Movement 2014; 6(1): 91-108.
22. Okhli A, Masoudi R. The Impact of Family-Based Empowerment Pattern on Hemodialysis Patients in Golestan Province. Iran J Rehab Res Nurs 2019; 5(3): 8-13. [in Persian]
23. Asadi M, Tabari F, Haghani S, Heidari ME. The impact of empowerment model-based education on quality of life of transgender people under hormone therapy: A randomized clinical trial. J Fam Med Primary Care 2020; 9(6): 2794.
24. Shoghi M, Shahbazi B, Seyedfatemi N. The effect of the family-centered empowerment model (FCEM) on the care burden of the parents of children diagnosed with cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prevent: APJCP 2019; 20(6): 1757.
25. Novita Haryanto A, Hafizurrachman M, Hardisman, Afrizal. The impact of family-empowerment program on smoking prevention among elementary student in Indonesia: a cluster randomized controlled trial. Int J Health Promot Edu 2021; 1-14.
26. Borimnejad L, Parvizy S, Haghaani H, Sheibani B. The effect of family-centered empowerment program on self-efficacy of adolescents with thalassemia major: A randomized controlled clinical trial. Int J Commun Based Nurs Midwif 2018; 6(1): 29-38.