1. Safavi P, Hasanpour-Dehkordi A, AmirAhmadi M. Comparison of risperidone and aripiprazole in the treatment of preschool children with disruptive behavior disorder and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder: A randomized clinical trial. JAPTR 2016; 7(2): 43.
2. Ardalan G, Farhoud D. Hyperactivity, attention and concentration deficit in preschool children .Iran J Pediatr 2002; 12(4): 53-6.
3. Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. BMC Med 2013; 17: 133-7.
4. Briars L, Todd T. A review of pharmacological management of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. J Pediatric Pharmacol Therapeutics 2016; 21(3): 192-206.
5. Faraone SV, Perlis RH, Doyle AE, Smoller JW, Goralnick JJ, Holmgren MA, et al. Molecular genetics of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Biological psychiatry. J Pediatr Pharmacol Ther 2005; 57(11): 1313-23.
6. Pliszka S, Issues AWGoQ. Practice parameter for the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. J Can Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2007; 46(7): 894-921.
7. Faker H, Davariashtiani R, Arabgol f, Rajezi S, Heydarian T, Assarian F. comparison effect of Ritalin and stimidate in the treatment of school children with attention- deficit hyperactivity disorder. Iran Neurosurgery Sci 2009; 24: 297-303.
8. Arabgol F, Panaghi L, Nikzad V. Risperidone versus methylphenidate in treatment of preschool children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Iran J Pediatr 2015; 25(1). [in Persian]
9. Aman MG, Binder C, Turgay A. Risperidone effects in the presence/absence of psychostimulant medicine in children with ADHD, other disruptive behavior disorders, and subaverage IQ. J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 2004; 14(2): 243-54.
10. Correia Filho AG, Bodanese R, Silva TL, Alvares JP, Aman M, Rohde LA. Comparison of risperidone and methylphenidate for reducing ADHD symptoms in children and adolescents with moderate mental retardation. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2005; 44(8): 748-55.
11. Eapen V, Gururaj A. Risperidone treatment in 12 children with developmental disorders and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry 2005; 7(5): 221.
12. Zargarinejad Gh, Tehranidoost R. Efficacy of parent's training on problem behaviors in ADHD children. Psychological Studies 2007; 2(3): 29-48. [in Persian]
13. Safavi P, Dehkordi AH, Ghasemi N. Comparison of the effects of methylphenidate and the combination of methylphenidate and risperidone in preschool children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. J Adv Pharm Technol Res 2016; 7(4): 144.
14. Masi G, Manfredi A, Nieri G, Muratori P, Pfanner CH, Milone A. A Naturalistic Comparison of Methylphenidate and Risperidone Monotherapy in Drug-Naive Youth with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Comorbid with Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Aggression. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2017; 37(5).