1. Shariatifar N. Quantitative and qualitative study of phenolic compounds and antioxidant activity of plant pulicaria gnaphalodes. HMS 2012; 17(4): 35-41. [in Persian]
2. Calixto BJ. Efficacy, safety, quality control, marketing and regulatory guidelines for herbal medicines (phytotherapeutic agents). BJMBR 2000; 33: 2.
3. Bagheri A, Naghdi BH, Maki ZM, Hemati A, Movahedian F. Evaluation of using herbal medicine in Isfahan women population. JMP 2005; 15: 4
4. Vajargah Sk, motamedi M, vajargah Fk. Study the effect of three medicinal herb kinds as Thyme, Fennel,and Spearmint in health and cure of animal and birds. BAU 2009. [in Persian]
5. ATEŞ DA, ERDOĞRUL ÖT. Antimicrobial activities of various medicinal and commercial plant extracts. TJB 2003; 27(3): 157-62.
6. Hojjati M, and Barzegar H. Chemical composition and biological activities of lemon (Citrus limon) leaf essential oil. NFSR 2017; 4(4): 15-24. [in Persian]
7. Ali MS, Saleem M. Chemical constituents of Pulicaria gnaphalodes. NPS 1999; 5(3): 134-7.
8. Mozafarian V. Lexicon of Iranian plant names. PCV Tehran Press, Tehran; 1996.
9. Shariatifar N. Qualitative and quantitative study of Pulicaria gnaphalodes essential oil and plant extract and evaluation of oxidative stability of soya bean oil in the presence of plant essential oil and extracts: Thesis] TU 2011. [In Persian]
10. Behdani M, Ghazvini K, Mohammadzadeh AR, Sadeghian A. Antibacterial activity of Henna extracts against Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeroginosa. HMS 2009; 15(2): 46-51. [in Persian]
11. Oussalah M, Caillet S, Saucier L, Lacroix M. Inhibitory effects of selected plant essential oils on the growth of four pathogenic bacteria: E. coli, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureus and Listeria monocytogenes. FC 2007; 18(5): 414-20.
12. Daneshvar N, Aber S, Dorraji MS, Khataee A, Rasoulifard M. Photocatalytic degradation of the insecticide diazinon in the presence of prepared nanocrystalline ZnO powders under irradiation of UV-C light. SAPT 2007; 58(1): 91-8 [in Persian]
13. Salehi M, Raeesniya N, Mehrabiyan S. Evaluation of the bacterial effect of external methanolic extracts Pistacia vera. Journal of Microbiological Biotechnology. IAU 2011; 3(10): 53-9. [in Persian]
14. Malakootian M, Toolabi A. Determining and comparing the effect of nanoparticle cuo, tio and zno in removing gram positive and negative bacteria from wastewater. JRHY 2010; 29(2). [in Persian]
15. Molana Z, Shahande Z, Ahmadi MH. The effect of temperature on bacterial resistance Staphylococcus and E. coli to antibiotics. JBUMS 2006; 8(4): 26-31. [in Persian]
16. Moattar F, Asgari M. The Antibacterial Activity of Pulycaria gnaphalodes. JDPS 1990; 1(3): 135-43 . [in Persian]
17. Hui L, He L, Huan L, XiaoLan L, AiGuo Z. Chemical composition of lavender essential oil and its antioxidant activity and inhibition against rhinitis-related bacteria. AJMR 2010; 4(4): 309-13.
18. Hamedi H, Rahimikia E, Gandomi H, Abbaszadeh S, Shariatifar N. chemical composition and antibacterial effect of essential oil from pulicaria gnaphalodes. Turkey Association of Food Technology International Congress on FTTAU 2014. [in Persian]
19. Gandomi H, Abbaszadeh S, Rahimikia E, Shariatifar N. Volatile Organic Compound from Pulicaria gnaphalodes and the Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties of Its Essential Oil and Aqueous, Ethanolic and Methanolic Extracts. JFPP 2015; 39(6): 2129-34. [in Persian]
20. Ebadi A, Monadi A, Pashazadeh M, Zakhireh S. Antibacterial effects alcholic extracts of (Astragalus hamosus) on gram positive and gram negative bacteria. JCPI 2014; 1071-6. [in Persian]
21. Behdani M, Ghazvini K, Mohammadzadeh A, Sadeghian A. Antibacterial activity of Henna extracts against Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeroginosa. THMS 2009; 15(2): 46-51. [in Persian]
22. Talei GR, Meshkat AM, Delfan B. Antibacterial activity of fruit, leaves extracts of Artemisia persica boiss, rhus coriaria, ephedra intermedia and daphne mucronata royle of lorestan. UASSH 2004; 19-23. [in Persian]
23. Kapourchali SS, Aliabadi AA, Ghasemi A, Sadeghi SE. Comparing the antibacterial effects of Iranian oak galls extract on some Gram-positive and Gram-negative plant pathogenic bacteria. BPP 2013; 271-40. [in Persian]
24. Azizi Tabrizzad N, Seyedin Ardebili M, Hojjati M. Investigation of chemical compounds and antibacterial activity of pennyroyal, mint and thyme essential oils. FST 2019; 15(85): 447-57. [in Persian]
25. Vajargah SK, Motamedi M, Vajargah FK. Study the effect of three medicinal herb kinds as Thyme, Fennel and Spearmint in health and cure of animal and birds. BAU 2009. [in Persian]