1. Søderberg LH, Johansen PP, Herning M, Berg SK. Women's experiences of sexual health after first‐time myocardial infarction. J Clin Nurs 2013; 22(23-24): 3532-40.
2. Roushias S, Ossei-Gerning N. Sexual function and cardiovascular disease: what the general cardiologist needs to know. Heart 2019; 105(2): 160-8.
3. Lai YH, Hsieh SR, Ho WC, Chiou AF. Factors associated with sexual quality of life in patients before and after coronary artery bypass grafting surgery. J Cardiovasc Nurs 2011; 26(6): 487-96.
4. Schumann J, Zellweger MJ, Di Valentino M, Piazzalonga S, Hoffmann A. Sexual dysfunction before and after cardiac rehabilitation. Rehabil Res Practice 2010; 2010.
5. Murphy PJ, Mc Sharry J, Casey D, Doherty S, Gillespie P, Jaarsma T, et al. Sexual counselling for patients with cardiovascular disease: protocol for a pilot study of the CHARMS sexual counselling intervention. BMJ Open 2016; 6(6): e011219.
6. Pournaghash Tehrani S, Etemadi S, Dehdari T, Lavasani MG, Sadeghian S. Assessment of the relationship between psychological factors and impotency with quality of life of male patients following CABG. Razi J Med Sci 2013; 19(104): 34-42.
7. Lemogne C, Ledru F, Bonierbale M, Consoli SM. Erectile dysfunction and depressive mood in men with coronary heart disease. Int J Cardiol 2010; 138(3): 277-80.
8. Khodaminasab A, Reisi M, Vahedparast H, Tahmasebi R, Javadzade H. Utilizing a health-promotion model to predict self-care adherence in patients undergoing coronary angioplasty in Bushehr, iran. Patient Prefere Adherence 2019; 13: 409.
9. Papadopoulos C, Beaumont C. Myocardial infarction and sexual activity of the female patient. Arch Intern Med 1983; 143(8): 1528-30.
10. Gallegos EC, Villarruel AM, Gómez MV, Onofre DJ, Zhou Y. Research brief: sexual communication and knowledge among Mexican parents and their adolescent children. J Association Nurses AIDS Care 2007; 18(2): 28-34.
11. Doulatyari PK, Gholami M, Toulabi T, Birjandi M, Abdi A. The Effect of Modified Cardiac Rehabilitation on Erectile Dysfunction and Coping with Stress in Men Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG): A Clinical Trial. Sex Disabil 2019:1-13.
12. Tanagho EA. Smiths general urology. 15th edition ed: McGraw-Hill Education (India) Pvt Limited, 2000; 2000
13. Steg G, James SK, Atar D, Badano LP, Blomstrom Lundqvist C, Borger MA, et al. Guía de práctica clínica de la ESC para el manejo del infarto agudo de miocardio en pacientes con elevación del segmento ST. Revista Española De Cardiología 2013; 66(01): 53-.
14. Sarhadi M, Navidian A, Fasihi Harandy T, Ansari Moghadam A. Comparing quality of marital relationship of spouses of patients with and without a history of myocardial infarction. J Health Promot Manag 2013; 2(1): 39-48.
15. Byrne M, Doherty S, Fridlund BG, Mårtensson J, Steinke EE, Jaarsma T, Devane D. Sexual counselling for sexual problems in patients with cardiovascular disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2016(2): CD010988.
16. Wolfram JA, Donahue JK. Gene therapy to treat cardiovascular disease. J Am Heart Association 2013; 2(4): e000119.
17. A Miri MG, A Najafi The relationship between health literacy and the recovery rate of cardiovascular patients after bypass surgery. J Health Literacy 2016; 1(2): 83-91.
18. Sadat Z, Ghofranipour F, Goshtasebi A, Azin SA. Validity and relibility of the persian version of the sexual quality of life-male questionnaire. 2017.
19. Maasoumi R, Lamyian M, Montazeri A, Azin SA, Aguilar-Vafaie ME, Hajizadeh E. The sexual quality of life-female (SQOL-F) questionnaire: translation and psychometric properties of the Iranian version. Reproductive Health 2013; 10(1): 25.
20. Steinke EE, Jaarsma T, Barnason SA, Byrne M, Doherty S, Dougherty CM, et al. Sexual counselling for individuals with cardiovascular disease and their partners: a consensus document from the American Heart Association and the ESC Council on Cardiovascular Nursing and Allied Professions (CCNAP). Eur Heart J 2013; 34(41): 3217-35.
21. Steinke EE, Jaarsma T. Sexual counseling and cardiovascular disease: practical approaches. Asian J Androl 2015; 17(1): 32.
22. Hoeman SP. Rehabilitation nursing: Prevention, intervention, and outcomes: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2008.
23. Moser DK, Riegel B. Cardiac Nursing: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease: Saunders/Elsevier; 2008.
24. Woods SL. Cardiac Nursing: Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2010.
25. Li R, Yan BP, Dong M, Zhang Q, Yip GWK, Chan CP, et al. Quality of life after percutaneous coronary intervention in the elderly with acute coronary syndrome. Int J Cardiol 2012; 155(1): 90-6.
26. Klein R, Bar-on E, Klein J, Benbenishty R. The impact of sexual therapy on patients after cardiac events participating in a cardiac rehabilitation program. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 2007; 14(5): 672-8.
27. Reese JB, Shelby RA, Taylor KL. Sexual quality of life in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Psychol Health 2012; 27(6): 721-36.
28. Soroush A, Komasi S, Heydarpour B, Ezzati P, Saeidi M. The effectiveness of psychosexual education program on psychological dimensions of sexual function and its quality in cardiac rehabilitation patients. Res Cardiovasc Med 2018; 7(2): 82-6.
29. Hoseini MHM, Afra LG, Asayesh H, Goudarzi M, Afra MG. The effect of Self-care educational program on sexual function and quality of life in patients with ischemic heart disease. J Res Med Dental Sci 2018; 6(1): 226-35.
30. Tirgari B, Rafati F, Mehdipour Rabori R. Effect of Sexual Rehabilitation Program on Anxiety, Stress, Depression and Sexual Function among Men with Coronary Artery Disease. J Sex Marital Therapy 2019(just-accepted): 1-15.
31. Butler AC, Chapman JE, Forman EM, Beck AT. The empirical status of cognitive-behavioral therapy: a review of meta-analyses. Clin Psychol Review 2006; 26(1): 17-31.
32. Gloaguen V, Cottraux J, Cucherat M, Blackburn I-M. A meta-analysis of the effects of cognitive therapy in depressed patients. J Affect Disord 1998; 49(1): 59-72.
33. Blackburn IM, Bishop S, Glen A, Whalley L, Christie J. The efficacy of cognitive therapy in depression: a treatment trial using cognitive therapy and pharmacotherapy, each alone and in combination. British J Psychiatry 1981; 139(3): 181-9.
34. Ivarsson B, Fridlund B, Sjöberg T. Information from health care professionals about sexual function and coexistence after myocardial infarction: a Swedish national survey. Heart Lung 2009; 38(4): 330-5.
35. Lunelli RP, Rabello ER, Stein R, Goldmeier S, Moraes MA. Sexual activity after myocardial infarction: taboo or lack of knowledge? Arq Bras Cardiol 2008; 90(3): 172-6.
36. Arenhall E, Kristofferzon ML, Fridlund B, Malm D, Nilsson U. The male partners' experiences of the intimate relationships after a first myocardial infarction. Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs 2011; 10(2): 108-14.
37. Byrne M, Doherty S, McGee HM, Murphy AW. General practitioner views about discussing sexual issues with patients with coronary heart disease: a national survey in Ireland. BMC Fam Pract 2010; 11(1): 40.
38. Pouraboli B, Azizzadeh F, Mohammad A. Knowledge and attitudes of nurses in sexual activity and educate it to patients with myocardial infarction and their spouses. Iran J Crit Care Nurs 2010; 2(4): 5-6.