1. Patejdl R, Penner IK, Noack TK, Zettl UK. Multiple sclerosis and fatigue: A review on the contribution of inflammation and immune-mediated neurodegeneration. Autoimmun Rev 2016; 15: 210-20.
2. Kersten S, Mahli M, Drosselmeyer J, Lutz C, Liebherr M, Schubert P, et al. A pilot study of an exercise-based patient education program in people with multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler Int 2014; 1-11.
3. Namjooyan F, Ghanavati R, Majdinasab N, Jokari S, Janbozorgi M. Uses of complementary and alternative medicine in multiple sclerosis. J Tradit Complement Med 2014; 4(3): 145-52.
4. Bansil S, Troiano R, Rohowsky-Kochan C, Jotkowitz A, Dowling PC, Cook SD. Multiple sclerosis: pathogenesis and treatment. Semin Neurol 1994; 14: 146-53.
5. Hoseini SA, Zar A, Hassanpour G, Kheirdeh M, Noura M. Effect of Eight Weeks Forced Swimming Training with Methadone Supplementation on Aspartate Aminotransferase, Alanine Aminotransferase, and Alkaline Phosphatase of Rats. J Fasa Univ Med Sci 2016; 6(3): 389-98. [in Persian]
6. Murali R, Srinivasan S, Ashokkumar N. Antihyperglycemic effect of fraxetin on hepatic key enzymes of carbohydrate metabolism in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Biochimie 2013; 95(10): 1848-54.
7. Ajami Nezhad M, Sabet Jahromi MJ. The effects of a single bout of aerobic exercise at different intensities on markers of liver function and blood hemoglobin in healthy untrained male. Horizon Med Sci 2014; 19(4): 184-91. [in Persian]
8. Sinagra E, Rossi F, Perricone G, Bovì G, Genco C, Zummo L, et al. Hepatic flares induced by disease modifying treatments in patients with multiple sclerosis. OA Hepatology 2013; 1(1): 2.
9. Caixeta DC, Teixeira RR, Peixoto LG, Machado HL, Baptista NB, de Souza AV, et al. Adaptogenic potential of royal jelly in liver of rats exposed to chronic stress. PloS One 2018; 13(1): e0191889.
10. Pasupuleti VR, Sammugam L, Ramesh N, Gan SH. Honey, propolis, and royal jelly: a comprehensive review of their biological actions and health benefits. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity. 2017; 2017.
11. Hart S, Fonareva I, Merluzzi N, Mohr DC. Treatment for depression and its relationship to improvement in quality of life and psychological well-being in multiple sclerosis patients. Qual Life Res 2005; 14(3): 695-703.
12. Romberg A, Virtanen A, Ruutiainen J. Long–term exercise improves functional impairment but not quality of life in multiple sclerosis. J Neurol 2005; 252(7): 839-45.
13. Ekun OA, Emiabata AF, Abiodun OC, Ogidi NO, Adefolaju FO, Ekun OO. Effects of football sporting activity on renal and liver functions among young undergraduate students of a Nigerian tertiary institution. BMJ Open Sport Exerc Med 2017; 3 (1): e000223.
14. Nazari Y, Mohamadimofrad A, Nazari A, Jamshidi R, Asjodi F. Response of liver enzymes to acute aerobic exercise in sedentary human subjects. NY Sci J 2014; 7(4): 89-92.
15. Ghorbani P, Gaeini AA. The effect of one bout high intensity interval training on liver enzymes level in elite soccer players. Glob J Adv Eng Technol Sci 2013; 5(2): 192-202.
16. Hegazi AG, Al-Menabbawy K, Abd El Rahman E, Helal SI. Novel Therapeutic Modality Employing Apitherapy for Controlling of Multiple Sclerosis. J Clin Cell Immunol 2015; 6(299): 2.
17. Feys P, Moumdjian L, Van Halewyck F, Wens I, Eijnde BO, Van Wijmeersch B, et al. Effects of an individual 12-week community-located “start-to-run” program on physical capacity, walking, fatigue, cognitive function, brain volumes, and structures in persons with multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis J 2019; 25(1): 92-103.
18. Fayazi B, Parnow A, Ahsan B. Effect Aerobic Exercises on fatigue and quality of life in Women with Multiple Sclerosis. J Holist Nurs Midwifery 2016; 26(1): 30-40. [in Persian]
19. Wens I, Dalgas U, Vandenabeele F, Grevendonk L, Verboven K, Hansen D, et al. High intensity exercise in multiple sclerosis: effects on muscle contractile characteristics and exercise capacity, a randomised controlled trial. PLoS One 2015; 10(9): e0133697.
20. Tanaka H, Monahan KD, Seals DR. Age-predicted maximal heart rate revisited. J Am Coll Cardiol 2001; 37(1): 153-6.
21. Efe C, Heurgue-Berlot A, Ozaslan E, Purnak T, Thiéfin G, Simsek H, et al. Late autoimmune hepatitis after hepatitis C therapy. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2013; 25(11): 1308-11
22. Manns MP. Autoimmune hepatitis: the dilemma of rare diseases. Gastroenterol 2011; 140(7): 1874-6.
23. de Lira CT, dos Santos MA, Gomes PP, Fidelix YL, dos Santos AC, Tenório TR, et al. Aerobic training performed at ventilatory threshold improves liver enzymes and lipid profile related to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in adolescents with obesity. Nutr Health 2017; 23(4): 281-8.
24. Mahmoudi A, Siahkohian M, Iranparvar M, Seifi-Skishahr F, Anari H. Effect of Endurance Training on Serum Levels of Alanine Aminotransferase, Aspartate Aminotransferase, and Resistin in Men with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Sci J Rehabil Med 2018; 7(3),125-32. [in Persian]
25. Shamsoddini A, Sobhani V, Chehreh ME, Alavian SM, Zaree A. Effect of aerobic and resistance exercise training on liver enzymes and hepatic fat in Iranian men with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepat Mon 2015; 15(10): e31434.
26. Farzanegi P, Pour Amin Z, Habibian M. Changes of Liver Trans-Aminases after a Period of Selected Aerobic Training in Postmenopausal Women. Mljgoums 2014; 8(1): 22-8. [in Persian]
27. Zinvand Lorestani A, Rahmati M. The effect of eight weeks of aerobic training on the levels of enzymes associated with non-alcoholic fatty liver in obese children. Yafteh 2018; 20(2): 53-61. [in Persian]
28. Nobahar M, Mirdar SH. The Effects of one Progressive Session Exercise in Day during a Week on some Enzymes Muscle Damage in Active Girls. Appl Res Sport Manag J 2013; 1(3): 79-84. [in Persian]
29. Rezaei M, Rahimi E, Bordbar S, Namdar S. The Effects of Three Sessions of Running on a Negative Slope on Serum Levels of Liver Enzymes in Adult Male Rats. Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2013; 15(5): 47-9.
30. Dufour DR, Lott JA, Nolte FS, Gretch DR, Koff RS, Seeff LB. Diagnosis and monitoring of hepatic injury. I. Performance characteristics of laboratory tests. Clin Chem 2000; 46(12): 2027-49.
31. Bashiri J, Hadi H, Bashiri M, Nikbakht H, Gaeini A. Effect of concurrent creatine monohydrate ingestion and resistance training on hepatic enzymes activity levels in non-athlete males. J Diabetes Metab Disord 2010; 12(1): 42-7. [in Persian]
32. Woreta TA, Alqahtani SA. Evaluation of abnormal liver tests. Med Clin 2014; 98(1): 1-6.
33. Salmani M, Alizadeh A, Moghimi S, Tarverdizadeh B, Akbarzadeh S, Ashtiyani SC, et al. Studying the effects aqueous extract of Urtica dioica and swimming training on the histochemical properties of liver in diabetic rats. J Chem Pharma Res 2015; 7(1): 654-60.
34. Barani F, Afzalpour ME, Ilbiegi S, Kazemi T, Mohammadi Fard M. The effect of resistance and combined exercise on serum levels of liver enzymes and fitness indicators in women with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. J Birjand Univ Med Sci 2014; 21: 188-202. [in Persian]
35. Nagai T, Inoue R. Preparation and the functional properties of water extract and alkaline extract of royal jelly. Food Chem 2004; 84(2): 181-6.
36. Uzbekova D, Chugunova L, Makarova V, Ryabkov A, Mirgorodskaya L. Efficacy of royal jelly and lactulose on thyroxin-induced liver damage in rats. J Hepatol 1998; 28: 157.
37. Münstedt K, Bargello M, Hauenschild A. Royal jelly reduces the serum glucose levels in healthy subjects. J Med Food 2009; 12(5): 1170-2.
38. Tohidi M, Harati H, Hadaegh F, Mehrabi Y, Azizi F. Association of liver enzymes with incident type 2 diabetes: Tehran lipid and glucose study. Ijdld 2007; 7(2): 167-76.
39. Kamakura M, Moruyoma T, Sakaki T. Change in hepatic gene expression associated with hypocholesterolaemic activity of royal jelly. J Pharm Pharmacol 2006; 58(12): 1683-9.
40. El-Nekeety AA, El-Kholy W, Abbas NF, Ebaid A, Amra HA, Abdel-Wahhab MA. Efficacy of royal jelly against the oxidative stress of fumonisin in rats. Toxicon 2007; 50(2): 256-69.
41. Gholipour Z, Nejati V, Najafi G, Karimpour Z, Khaneshi F. The protective effect of royal jelly on liver tissue of adult female rats with experimental polycystic ovarian syndrome. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2014; 8(1): 35-41. [in Persian]
42. Ghanbari E, Ansarian A, Yosefzaei F, Khazaei M. Study of antioxidant status and oxidative stress in diabetic rats treated with royal jelly. J Zanjan Univ Med Sci Health Serv 2017; 25(111): 82-93. [in Persian]