1. Rajati R, Shahsiah M, Rajati F, Matlabi M, Abasi MH, Ghasemzadeh MJ, et al. A review of social health constructs according to manifest and latent functions of prayer. J Health System Res 2014; 9(8): 782-92.
2. Vaezi Nezhad H. Spirit cleanliness. Tehran: publications of Setad Eghameh Namaz; 1995.
3. Fahari S. Flight in Kingdom. Tehran: Publications of Nehzat Zanan Muslim; 2000.
4. Alligood MR. Nursing Theorists and Their Work: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2017.
5. Anisi J, Navidi A, nejad AH. Making and determination the validity and reliability the scale for assessing being bound to prayer. Int J Behav Sci 2011; 4(4): 313-8.
6. Azarbayejani M, Moosavi M. Introduction to Psychology of Religion. Tehran: Publications of SAMT; 2006.
7. Bathaei S, Asayesh H, Razavian F, Vafaee K, Raesi M. Relationship between resorting to pray and depression in Muslim hemodialysis patients. Complementary Med J 2015; 5(2): 1167-78.
8. Drayer RA, Piraino B, Reynolds CF, Houck PR, Mazumdar S, Bernardini J, et al. Characteristics of depression in hemodialysis patients: symptoms, quality of life and mortality risk. General Hospital Psychiatry 2006; 28(4): 306-12.
9. Masters KS, Spielmans GI. Prayer and Health: Review, Meta-Analysis, and Research Agenda. J Behav Med 2007; 30(5): 447.
10. Naidoo J, Wills J. Foundations for Health Promotion: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2016.
11. Norouzinia R, Aghabarari M, Kohan M, Karimi M. Health promotion behaviors and its correlation with anxiety and some students’ demographic factors of Alborz University of Medical Sciences. J Health Promotion Manag 2013; 2(4): 39-49.
12. Motlagh Z, Mazloomy-Mahmoodabad S, Momayyezi M. Study of Health-promotion behaviors among university of medical science students. Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2011; 13(4): 29-34.
13. Monahan FD, Phipps WJ. Phipps' Medical-surgical Nursing: Health and Illness Perspectives: Elsevier Mosby; 2007.
14. Hackett TP, Cassem NH. Factors contributing to delay in responding to the signs and symptoms of acute myocardial infarction. Am J Cardiol 1969; 24(5): 651-8.
15. Potter PA, Perry AG, Hall AM, Stockert PA. Fundamentals of Nursing: Mosby Elsevier; 2016.
16. Tol A, Tavassoli E, Shariferad GR, Shojaezadeh D. The Relation between Health-Promoting Lifestyle and Quality of Life in Undergraduate Students at School of Health, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. J Health System Res 2012; 7(4): 442-8.
17. Jafarimanesh H, Tavan B, Matorypor P, Ranjbaran M. Relationship between Religious Orientation and Quality of Life. Med Ethics J 2017; 11(40): 13.
18. Simão TP, Caldeira S, De Carvalho EC. The Effect of Prayer on Patients’ Health: Systematic Literature Review. Religions 2016; 7(1): 1.
19. Latha K, Sahana M, Mariella D, Subbannayya K, Asha K. Factors Related to Life satisfaction, Meaning of life, Religiosity and Death Anxiety in Health Care Staff and Students: A cross Sectional Study from India. Online J Health Allied Scs 2013; 12(2).
20. Rusa SG, Peripato GI, Pavarini SCI, Inouye K, Zazzetta MS, Orlandi FdS. Quality of life/spirituality, religion and personal beliefs of adult and elderly chronic kidney patients under hemodialysis. Revista Latino-americana De Enfermagem 2014; 22(6): 911-7.
21. Besharat MA. Resilience, vulnerability, and mental health. J Psychological Sci 2007; 6(24): 373-83.
22. Samani S, Jokar B, Sahragard N. Effects of Resilience on Mental Health and Life Satisfaction. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol 2007; 13(3): 290-5.
23. Shafiezadeh R. The Relationship Between Resilience and the Big Five Personality Factors. Knowledge Res Appl Psychol 2017; 13(49): 95-102.
24. Zahed-babelan A, Rezaei Jamaloei H, Sobhani-Herfati R .An Investigation of the Relationship Between Attachment to God and Resilience with Meaningful Life Among Students. Knowledge Res Appl Psychol 2017; 13(49): 75-85.
25. Ramezankhani A, Rakhshani F, Ghaffari M, Ghanbari S, Azimi S. Comparison of health promoting behaviors in the first and fourth year students of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical and non-Medical Sciences in the academic year 92-93. Jorjani Biomedicine J 2014; 2(1): 55-47.
26. Noorbakhsh M, Poryousefi H. Role of religion and beliefs of mental health. J Stud 2007; 2(3): 72-94.
27. Chavoshi A, Talebian D, Tarkhorani H. The relationship between prayers and religious orientation with mental health. J Behav Sci 1394; 2(2): 11-2.
28. Nademi MS, Bahrami B, Maarefvand M, Motamedi SV, Mardani MA, Biglarian A. Psychometric properties of attitude questionnaire to prayer: construction, development, validity and reliability. Razi J Med Sci 2018; 25(166): 1-10.
29. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpour Hajiagha A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. Reliability and Validity of Persian Version of the Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2012; 21(1): 102-13.
30. Connor KM, Davidson JRT. Development of a new resilience scale: The Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC). Depression Anxiety 2003; 18(2): 76-82.
31. Yazdani MR, Momeni K. The Role of Life Style and Toleration in Predicting Mental Health and Self-Empathy among the Students of Razi University in Kermanshah, 2014. J Clin Res Paramed Sci 2016; 5(2): e81461.
32. Nilsaz M, Tavasoli E, Mazaheri M, Sohrabi F, Khezeli M, Ghazanfari Z, et al. Study of Health-promotion behaviors and Life Style among students of Dezful universities. J Ilam Univ Med Sci 2013; 20(5): 16.
33. Zadeh AH, Arfa’i FS, Khasti AY, Abadi MNMN. The Relationship of Islamic Lifestyle with Mental Health and Degree of Resilience among Kashan University Students. Ravanshenasi Va Din 2016; 9(1): 85-106.
34. Zare H, Shahabi F. Attitude and practical commitment to prayer in formulating marital commitment model of female teachers in Birjand with resilience mediation. Woman Family Studies 2015; 8(27): 53-72.
35. Shakeri M. The study of the relationship between the motives of prayer and the ability of students to answer. Center of Prayer: University of Tehran; 2015.
36. Pour RS, Moradi F. Relationship Between Attitude and Practical Commitment to Prayer with Acceptance of Responsibility Among Graduate Students of Semnan Universities. Sci J Manag System 2013; 3(6): 63-82.
37. Shojaee A. The Study of Relationship between Attitude and Practical Commitment to Prayer with Happiness of the Students (Case Study: Students of University of Mohaghegh Ardabili). Sci J Manag System 2018; 8(26): 89-106.
38. Hosseini M, Ashktorab T, Taghdisi M. Health Promotion Lifestyle in Nursing Students: a systematic review. J Health Promotion Manag 2013; 2(1): 66-79.
39. Khazaie T, Khazaie T, Kianfar S, Jamshydizadeh l. Health-promoting Behavior Factors Among Students of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. Iran J Health Educ Health Promotion 2015; 3(2): 125-32.
40. Kangavari M, Afshari M, Ebrahimi Khah M, Nemati Amir A, Tavasoli S, Afshari M. Locus of Control and Its Relation with Health Promoter bBehaviors in Students of Malayer Islamic Azad University. J Health 2017; 8(1): 102-11.
41. Hossaini FA, Sharifi N, Dowlatkhah HR. Compare health promoting behaviors and health locus of control in medical and non-medical students in 2017. Pars Jahrom Univ Med Sci 2018; 16(3): 25-32.
42. Rahbar A, Yosefi Roshan H. Assessment of health promoting life style and its relationship with socio-demographic variables in students. Novin Health J 2017; 2(2): 3-9.
43. Naghsh Z, Nejati F. The Relationship between attitude and commitment to prayer academic and social-emotional resiliency. National Congress of Prayer and Mental Health: University of Tehran; 2017.
44. Amini E, Seif MH, Rastegar A. Factors Affecting Students’ Academic Resilience at Bushehr University of Medical Sciences. Iran J Med Educ 2017; 17(0): 343-53.
45. Soltani Z, Jamali N, Khojasteniam A, Dargahi S. Role of Self- Efficacy and Psychological Resiliency in Academic Procrastination of Students. Bimonthly Educ Strategies Med Sci 2016; 9(4): 277-84.
46. Saadat S, Etemadi O, Nilforooshan P. The Relationship between Resilience and Attachment Styles with Academic. Research in Medical Education. 2016; 7(4): 46-55.