1. Qomie M. Alkhesal. Qom: Ketabchi Publisher; 1987. P. 621. [in Persian]
2. Ray Shari M. Mizan Alhkmh. Qom: School of Islamic Boards; 2005. P. 375. [in Persian]
3. Khomeine R. Sahife Imam. Tehran: The Institute for Compilatiom and Publication of the Works of Imam Khomeine; 2006. P. 147. [in Persian]
4. Aljavad M. Prayer importance. Student Seminar Proceedings. Institute of Cultture. Tehran; 2011. P. 234. [in Persian]
5. Holy Quran. Trans: Makarem Shirazi N. Tehran: Dar Al-Quran Publication; 2016. [in Persian]
6. Sheikh Sadoogh, M. Oyoun Reza's news. Bibi: World Press; 1999. P. 29-2. [in Persian]
7. Majlesi M. E Bihar Anwar. Beirut: A significant reduction in al-Arabi; 1984. 93.17
8. Jan-Bozorgi M. Regional approach health of mind. Research in Medical 2007; 31: 4. [in Persian]
9. Priester PE. Cognitive behavioral treatment of obsessive- compulsive disorder with religious features. 1st International Congrees on Religion and Mental Health 2001; P. 55.
10. Soulti S, Rabiei M, Shariati M. The study of relation between religious approach and mental health. Qom Medical Science University Journal 2011; 5: 3. [in Persian]
11. Shojaeian R, Zamani-Monfared A. The study of relation prayer with mental health and professional technical employ army industry. Psycho-Medical Journal and Medical Psychological in Iran. 2002; 8: 2. [in Persian]
12. Nasr AR, Moein pour H, Oreizi HR, Bagheri Z. investigation of meta-analytic factors affecting the attraction and participation of students in the Congregation Prayer Schools, Quarterly J Educational Innovations 2009 (7-26).
13. Molay Avail M, Motovali Haghi F. Investigating the effect of transition factors on students ' attendance in the afternoon prayer of Mazandaran University of Medical Science. J Religion Health 20018; (6-2): 11-9. [in Persian]
14. Nafisi H. Dianati M. Analyze the role of Prayer in academia. Selected Proceedinge of the Eleventh National prayer permanent secretariat. Headquarters of Prayer 2001; 37-46. [in Persian]
15. Ansari A, Vazirinejad R, Rafee G, Dayyani S, Negahban T. Jamaat prayer encouraging factors from viewpoints of students and staff of Nursing Midwifery and paramedic faculty of Rafsajan in 2010. Community Health J 2010; 6(1): 15-23. [in Persian]
16. Zolfaqari A, Khaligi HR. A study of factors influencing students participation in congregation prayer in Islamic Azad University. Toysercan Branch. Religion and Communication 2011; 18(1): 63-77. [in Persian]
17. Al-Husseini SM. Evaluation of the tendency of the youth of the central province to attend prayer and assessing the effective factors. Ride it. Mosque. Youth. Challenges and Solutions Abstract of the 18 General Assembly of the prayer Department of Culture. Education and Research Staff filed prayer 2010; 3-19. [in Persian]
18. Ganji M. Piety status of students of Isfahan University, University of Isfahan 2004.
19. Rahmani MJ. the study of effective factors on the tendency and lack of tendency of students to perform congregation prayer. The Knowledge Studies in the islamic University 2010; No. 43.
20. Zangi Abadi M. evaluation of the method and methods of attracting students in second and third grade secondary classes to prayer and prayer of the congregation in Kerman Elementary School. Research Project of Kerman Education 1994.
21. Masoudi far AR. the study of effective factors in adolescent high schools of Mashhad city to congregation prayer. Research Project of Education Research Council of Khorasan Province 1997.
22. Sadee A. the study of effective factors in encouraging students to prayer. Letter of Cultural Research 2003.