1. Kaplan BJ. Kaplan and Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry. Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry. Tijdschrift voor Psychiatrie 2016; 58(1): 78-9.
2. Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders,(DSM-5®): American Psychiatric Pub. 2013.
3. Ahmadvand A, Sepehrmanesh Z, Ghoreyshi F, Assarian F, Moosavi GA, Saee R, et al. Prevalence of Mental Disorders in General Population of Kashan City. Iran J Epidemiol 2010; 6(2): 16-24. [in Persian]
4. Van Dijk S, Jeffrey J, Katz MR. A randomized, controlled, pilot study of dialectical behavior therapy skills in a psychoeducational group for individuals with bipolar disorder. J Affective Disord 2013; 145(3): 386-93.
5. McKay M, Wood JC, Brantley J. The dialectical behavior therapy skills workbook: Practical DBT exercises for learning mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, emotion regulation and distress tolerance: ReadHowYouWant.com; 2010.
6. Van Dijk S. DBT Made Simple: A Step-by-step Guide to Dialectical Behavior Therapy: New Harbinger Publications; 2013.
7. Gross JJ. Handbook of emotion regulation: Guilford Publications; 2013.
8. Goodman M, Carpenter D, Tang CY, Goldstein KE, Avedon J, Fernandez N ,et al. Dialectical behavior therapy alters emotion regulation and amygdala activity in patients with borderline personality disorder. J Psychiatr Res 2014; 57: 108-16.
9. Harvey P, Rathbone BH. Dialectical Behavior Therapy for At-risk Adolescents: A Practitioner's Guide to Treating Challenging Behavior Problems: New Harbinger Publications; 2014.
10. Richardson T. Psychosocial interventions for bipolar disorder: A review of recent research. J Med Sci 2010; 10: 143-52.
11. Drobinin V, Slaney C, Garnham J, Propper L, Uher R, Alda M, Hajek T. Larger right inferior frontal gyrus volume and surface area in participants at genetic risk for bipolar disorders. Psychological Med 2019; 49(8): 1308-15.
12. Goldstein S, Naglieri JA, Princiotta D, Otero TM. Introduction: a history of executive functioning as a theoretical and clinical construct. Handbook of executive functioning: Springer; 2014. p. 3-12.
13. Afshari B, Rasouli-Azad M, Ghoreishi FS. Comparison of original and revised reinforcement sensitivity theory in clinically-stable schizophrenia and bipolar disorder patients. Pers Individual Differ 2019; 138: 321-7.
14. Yang C, Zhang T, Li Z, Heeramun-Aubeeluck A, Liu N, Huang N, et al. The relationship between facial emotion recognition and executive functions in first-episode patients with schizophrenia and their siblings. BMC Psychiatry 2015; 15(1): 241.
15. Barekatin M, Tavakkoli M, Molavi H, Maroofi M, Salehi M. Normality, reliability and validity of Young Mania Rating Scale. J Psychol 2007; 2: 150-67. [In Persian]
16. Afshari, B., Khezrian, K., & Faghihi, A. (2019). Examination and Comparison of Cognitive and Executive Functions in Patients with Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorders. J of Isfahan Medical School 2019; 32(2): 75-19.
17. Beck AT, Steer RA, Brown GK. Use of the Beck depression inventory-II. San Antonio 1996; 78(2): 490-8.
18. Ghassemzadeh H, Mojtabai R, Karamghadiri N, Ebrahimkhani N. Psychometric properties of a Persian‐language version of the Beck Depression Inventory‐Second edition: BDI‐II‐PERSIAN. Depress Anxiety 2005; 21(4): 185-92.
19. Neumann A, van Lier PA, Gratz KL, Koot HM. Multidimensional assessment of emotion regulation difficulties in adolescents using the Difficulties in Emotion Regulation Scale. Assessment 2010; 17(1): 138-49.
20. Shams J, Azizi A, Mirzaei A. Correlation between Distress Tolerance and Emotional Regulation With Students Smoking Dependence. Hakim Health Systems Res J 2010; 13(1): 11-8.
21. Azkhosh M, Nobakht L. The relationship between mindfulness and coping strategies among patients with chronic pain. Thoughts Behav Clin Psy 2016; 11(41): 37-46.
22. Heydarinasab L. An investigation of the validity and reliability of psychometric characteristics of five facet mindfulness questionnaire in Iranian non-clinical samples. Inter J Behav Sc 2013; 7(3): 229-37.
23. Goldstein TR, Axelson DA, Birmaher B, Brent DA. Dialectical behavior therapy for adolescents with bipolar disorder: a 1-year open trial. J Amer Academy Child Adolescent Psych 2007; 46(7): 820-30.
24. Afshari B, Omidi A, Sehat M. The effect of dialectical behavior therapy on executive function in patients with bipolar disorder. Feyz 2018; 22(4): 412-8. [in Persian]
25. Afshari B, Zanjani Z. Evaluation of executive and cognitive functions in bipolar patients and their family members. Feyz 2018; 22(6): 632-9. [in Persian]