1. Woodhead M, Blasi F, Ewig S, Huchon G, Ieven M, Ortqvist A, et al. Guidelines for themanagement of adult lower respiratory tractinfections. Eur Respir J 2005; 26(6): 1138-80.
2. Hak E, Bont J, Hoes AW, Verheij TJ. Prognostic factors for serious morbidity andmortality from community-acquired lowerrespiratory tract infections among the elderly inprimary care. Fam Pract 2005; 22(4): 375-80.
3. Kontou P, Kuti JL, Nicolau DP. Validation of the Infectious Diseases Society of America/ American Thoracic Society criteria topredict severe community-acquired pneumoniacaused by Streptococcus pneumoniae. Am J Emerg Med 2009; 27(8): 968-74.
4. Flannery MT, McCool MJ. Community acquired pneumonia guidelines and resident behavior. Am J Med 2005; 118(8): 929-30.
5. Aleva RM, Boersma WG. Guideline 'Diagnosisand treatment of community-acquiredpneumonia' from the Dutch Thoracic Society. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2005; 149(45): 2501-7.
6. Anevlavis S, Bouros D. Scoring systems incommunity acquired pneumonia. Pneumon 2009; 22(4): 286-9.
7. Espana PP, Capelastegui A, Gorordo I, Esteban C, Oribe M, Ortega M, et al. Development andvalidation of a clinical prediction rule for severecommunity-acquired pneumonia. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2006; 174(11): 1249-56.
8. Mandell LA, Wunderink RG, Anzueto A, Bartlett JG, Campbell GD, Dean NC, et al. Infectious Diseases Society of America/American Thoracic Society conse guidelines on the management of communityacquiredpneumonia in adults. Clin Infect Dis 2007; 44 (Suppl 2): S27-S72.
9. Chalmers JD, Singanayagam A, Hill AT. Predicting the need for mechanical ventilation and/or inotropic support for young adultsadmitted to the hospital with communityacquiredpneumonia. Clin Infect Dis 2008; 47(12): 1571-4.
10. Farazi A, Sofian M, Nayebzadeh B. Validity of Confusion, Uremia, Respiratory Rate, Blood Pressure, and Age? 60 Years (CURB-60) and Confusion, Respiratory Rate, Blood Pressure, and Age 60 (CRB-60) in Determining the Prognosis of Community-Acquired Pneumonia in the Elderly. J Isfahan Med Sch 2014; 32(275): 149-59. [in Persian]
11. Spomenka L, Ayyasamy B, Ivana P, Ante B, Zeljko M. Pulmonary infections in diabetes mellitus. Diabetologia Croatica 2005; 33(4): 115-24.
12. W Thomsen R, Mor A. Diabetes and Risk of Community-Acquired Respiratory Tract Infections, Urinary Tract Infections, and Bacteremia. Open Infect Dis J 2012; 6(Suppl 1: M2): 27-39.
13. McAlister FA, Majumdar SR, Blitz S, Rowe BH, Romney J, Marrie TJ. The relation between hyperglycemia and outcomes in 2,471 patients admitted to the hospital with community-acquired pneumonia. Diabetes Care 2005; 28(4): 810-5.
14. Kornum JB, Thomsen RW, Riis A, Lervang HH, Schønheyder HC, Sørensen HT. Type 2 diabetes and pneumonia outcomes: a population-based cohort study. Diabetes Care 2007; 30(9): 2251-7.
15. Saibal MAA, Rahman SHZ, Nishat L, Sikder NH, Begum SA, Islam MJ, Uddin KN.Community acquired pneumonia in diabetic and non-diabetic hospitalized. patients: presentation, causative pathogens and outcome. Bangladesh Med Res Counc Bull 2012; 38(3): 98-103.
16. Mandle LA NJ, Wunderink RG. Pneumonia: In: Kasper D, Fauci A, Longo D, Braunwald E, Hauser S, Jameson J. Harrison's principles of internal medicine. 19th ed. New York: Mc Graw-Hill; 2015.
17. Ellison R, Donowitz G. Acute pneumonia. In: Mandell, duglas and Bennrt principles and practices of infectious diseases, Elsevier, Saunders. 8th ed. 2015.
18. Mahlooji KH. Results of 3 years study of Pneumonia in children admitting in hospital medical center of Ali Asghar. Razi J Med Sci 2001; 8(27): 615-22. [in Persian]
19. Saleh P, Azari-Yam S, Naghavi-Behzad M. The Correspondence between Pneumonia Severity Index (PSI) and Quantitative C - Reactive Protein in Patients with Pneumonia. Med J Tabriz Univ Med Sci 2013; 35(2): 56-63. [in Persian]
20. Sawadkohi RB, Tamaddoni A, Mohammadzadeh I, Esmaeili M, Ahmadpour-Kacho M, Alizadeh R. Epidemiology, clinical and laboratory characteristics of pneumonia in hospitalized children, at Amirkola Children Hospital from 2003 to 2005. Iran J Pediatrics 2007; 17(Suppl 2): 231-6. [in Persian]
21. Cheraghi M, Tavakol H, Tabatabaei SM, Hashemi B. Clinical manifestation of patients with Acquired Pneumonia admitted in the respiratory ward of Imam Khomeini Hospital in Ahvaz. J Prev Med 2014; 1(1): 51-7.
22. Ghafouri M, Garevani T, Seyed Sharifi SH, Moshirfar M. Bacterial isolation and its related factors of in Hospitalized patients with Hospital Acquired Pneumonia in Intensive Care Unit patients of Imam Reza Hospital, Bojnurd, Iran. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci 1393; 6(1): 125-30. [in Persian]
23. Piskin N, Aydemir H, Oztoprak N, Akduman D, Comert F, Kokturk F, et al. Inadequate treatment of ventilator-associated and hospital-acquired pneumonia: risk factors and impact on outcomes. BMC Infect Dis 2012; 12(1): 268.
24. Ugajin M, Yamaki K, Hirasawa N, Yagi T. Predictive values of semi-quantitative procalcitonin test and common biomarkers for the clinical outcomes of community-acquired pneumonia. Respir Care 2013; 59(4): 564-73.
25. Ghafouri M, Garevani T, Seyed Sharifi SH, Moshirfar M. Bacterial isolation and its related factors of in Hospitalized patients with Hospital Acquired Pneumonia in Intensive Care Unit patients of Imam Reza Hospital, Bojnurd, Iran. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci 2013; 6(1) : 125-130. [in Persian]
26. MohamadiFard M, Ebrahimzadeh A. Matching of Clinical, Radiologic and Laboratory findings of acute bacterial Community Acquired Pneumonia in adults admitted to Valiasr Hospital in 2011. J Ilam Univ Med Sci 2014; 22(4): 57-64. [in Persian]
27. Dwyer R, Hedlund J, Henriques-Normark B, Kalin M. mprovement of CRB-65 as a prognostic tool in adult patients with community-acquired pneumonia. BMJ Open Respir Res 2014; 1(1): e000038.
28. Lin SH, Lai CC, Tan CK, Liao WH, Hsueh PR. Outcomes of hospitalized patients with bacteraemic and non-bacteraemic community-acquired pneumonia caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae. Epidemiol Infect 2011; 139(9): 1307-16.
29. Jafari S, Soltanpour F, Soudbakhsh A, Safavi E. Community-Acquired Pneumonia: a Comparison between elderly and nonelderly patients. J Tehran Faculty Med 2006; 64(8): 74-80.
30. Hedlund J. Community-acquired pneumonia requiring hospitalisation. Factors of importance for the short-and long term prognosis. Scand J Infect Dis Suppl 1995; 97: 1-60.
31. Salonen PH, Koskela HO, Niskanen L. Prevalence and determinants of hyperglycaemia in pneumonia patients. Scand J Infect Dis 2013; 45(2): 88-94.
32. Hirata Y, Tomioka H, Sekiya R, Yamashita S, Kaneda T, Kida Y, et al. Association of hyperglycemia on admission and during hospitalization with mortality in diabetic patients admitted for pneumonia. Intern Med 2013; 52(21): 2431-8.
33. Falguera M, Pifarre R, Martin A, Sheikh A, Moreno A. Etiology and outcome of community-acquired pneumonia in patients with diabetes mellitus. Chest 2005; 128(5): 3233-9.
34. Di Yacovo S, Garcia-Vidal C, Viasus D, Adamuz J, Oriol I, Gili F, et al. Clinical features, etiology, and outcomes of community-acquired pneumonia in patients with diabetes mellitus. Medicine (Baltimore) 2013; 92(1): 42-50.