1. World Health Organization. Fact sheet: Obesity and Overweight. Facts 2011. Available at: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/ facts/fs311.
2. Chan RS, Woo J. Prevention of overweight and obesity: How Effective is the current public health approach. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2010; 7(3): 765-83.
3. Guh DP, Zhang WS, Bans BN, Amarsi Z, Birmingham CL, Anis AH. The incidence of Co-morbidities related to obesity and over weight: A Systemic review and meta-analysis. BMC Public Health 2009; 9(2): 79-88.
4. Pi-Sunyer X. The medical risks of obesity. Postgrad Med 2010; 121(6): 21–33.
5. Fontaine KR, Bartlett SJ. Estimating health-related quality of life in obese individuals. Dis Manage Health Outcomes 2001; 3(2): 61–70.
6. Tsai WL, Yang CY, Lin SF, Fang FM. Impact of Obesity on Medical Problems and Quality of Life in Taiwan. Am J Epidemiol 2004; 160(6): 557–65.
7. Philips D. Quality of life: concept, policy and practice. London: Rutledge; 2006. p. 5.
8. World Health Organization. Quality of Life Assessment; International Perspectives. Berlin: Spinger -Verlag; 1994. p. 37.
9. Guyatt GH, Ferrans CE, Halyard MY, Revicki DA, Symonds TL, Varricchio CG, et al. Exploration of the value of Health- Related quality of life information from clinical Research and into clinical practice. Mayo Clin Proc 2007; 82(10): 1229-39.
10. Kolotkin RL, Crosby RD, Williams GR. Health related quality of life varies among obese subgroups. Obes Res 2002; 10(8): 748-56.
11. Doll HA, Peterson SE, Stewart –Brown SL. Obesity and Physical and emotional well-being association between body mass index, chronic illness and physical and mental components of the SF-36 questionnaire. Obesity Res 2000; 8(2): 160-70.
12. Murgan AT, Sharma GS. Obesity and respiratory diseases chronic Respiratory. Diseases 2008; 5(3): 233-42.
13. Garcia-Mendizabal MJ, Miguel CJ, Perez- Go MB, Aragones N, Guallar-Castillo NP, Rodriguez- Artalejo F, et al. Role of educational level in the relationship between Body Mass Index (BMI) and health- related quality of life (HRQL) among rural Spanish women. BMC Public Health 2009; 9(1): 120: 1-10
14. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdaninia M, Gandek B. The Short Form Health Survey (SF-36): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Quality Life Res 2005; 14(3): 875-82.
15. Sirtori A, Brunani A, Liuzzi A, Pasqualinotto L, Villa V, Leonardi M, et al. Quality of life, disability, and body mass index are related in obese patients. Int J Rehabil Res 2011; 34(3): 543-642.
16. Sarac F, Paryldar S, Duman E, Saygy F, Tuzun M, lmaz C. Quality of life for obese women and men in Turkey. Prev Chronic Dis 2007; 4(3): A50.
17. Abraham C, Michie S. A taxonomy of behavior change techniques used in interventions. Health Psychol 2008; 27(3): 379-87.
18. Veehof MM, Oskam MJ, Schreurs KM, Bohlmeijer ET. Acceptance- based interventions for the treatment of chronic pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Pain 2012; 152(3): 533-42.
19. Vasiljevic N, Ralevic S, Marinkovic J, Kocev N, Maksimovic M, Milosevic GS, et al. The assessment of health-related quality of life in relation to the body mass index value in the urban population of Belgrade. Health Quality Life Outcomes 2008; 6(1): 106.Available at: http://www.hqlo.com/content/6/1/106.
20. Kabat Zinn J. Mindfulness based interventions in context: past, present, and future. Clin Psychol 2003; 10(2): 144-56.
21. Kabat-Zinn J. Coming to our senses: Healing ourselves and the world through Mindfulness. NewYork: Hyperion; 2005. P. 52.
22. Kristeller LA, Baer RS, Wolever RB. Mindfulness-Based Approaches to eating Disorders. New York: Guilford Press; 2006. P. 105.
23. Morone NE, Greco CM. Mind-body interventions for chronic pain in older adults: A structured review. Pain 2007; 8(4): 359-75.
24. Segal ZV, Teasdale JD, Williams JM, Gemar MC. The mindfulness-based cognitive therapy adherence scale: Inter-rater reliability, adherence to protocol and treatment distinctiveness. Clin Psychol Psychotherapy 2002; 9(2): 131-8.
25. Sanderson CA. Health Psychology. 1st ed. Hoboken NJ. John Wiley and Sons; 2004. p. 69.
26. Crane RF. Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy-Distinctive Features; Rutledge; 2009. p. 198.
27. Matousek RY, Dobkin LS, Pruessner JC. Cortisol as a marker for improvement in mindfulness-based stress reduction. Complement Ther Clin Pract 2010; 16(1): 13-9.
28. Brantley JK. Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction. In S. M. Orsillo & L. Roemer (Eds), Acceptance and mindfulness-based approaches to anxiety. Conceptualization and treatment New York: Springer; 2005; 131-45.
29. Speca MD, Carlson LG, Goodey ES, Angen MA. A randomized wait-list controlled clinical trial: The effect of a mindfulness meditation-based stress reduction program on mood and symptoms of stress in cancer outpatients. Psychosomatic Med 2000; 62(5): 613-22.
30. Carlson LE, Speca M, Patel KD, Goodey E. Mindfulness-based stress reduction in relation to quality of life, mood, symptoms of stress, and immune parameters in breast and prostate cancer outpatients. Psychosomatic Med 2003; 65(4): 571-81.
31. Kaviyani H, Javaheri F, Boheraei, H. The effectiveness of mindfulness based on cognitive therapy on reducing negative automatic thoughts, depression and anxiety: 60 days follow up. J Cognitive Sci 2005; 7(1): 49-59. [in Persian]
32. Song YS. Depression, Stress, Anxiety and Mindfulness in Nursing Students. Korean J Adult Nurs 2011; 23(4): 397-402.
33. Masuda A, Tully EC. The Role of Mindfulness and Psychological Flexibility in Somatization, Depression, Anxiety, and General Psychological Distress in a Nonclinical College Sample. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med 2012; 17(1): 66-71.
34. Morone NE, Lynch CP, Losasso IJ, Liebe K, Greco CM. Mindfulness to Reduce Psychosocial Stress. Mindfulness 2012; 3(1): 22-9.
35. Carlson LT, Speca MK. Mindfulness - based cancer recovery. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger; 2011; 17-31.
36. Lerner RS, Kibler JZ, Zeichner SB. Relationship between Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and Immune Function in Cancer and HIV/AIDS. Cancer Clin Oncol 2013; 2(1): 109-16.
37. King JM, Morris S. Socioeconomic variation in the impact of obesity on health- related quality of life. Soc Sci Med 2010; 71(10): 1864-71.
38. Nadeau K, Kolotkin RL, Rebecca B, Witlent S, Mcfann KK, Zeiter P, et al. Health Related to obesity. J Adolesc Health 2014; 49(3): 90-2.
39. Lavas DA, Barsky SK. The effectiveness of mindfulness based on cognitive therapy on patients with high anxiety. J Anxiety Disord 2012; 8 (24): 931-5.
40. Fasting MH, Nilsen TI, Holmen TL, Vik T. Life style relat to blood pressure and body weight in adolescence cross sectional data from the Young-HUNT study, Norway. BMC Public Health 2008; 8(1): 111-6.
41. Bucchieri LE, Meana M, Fisher BL. Review of psychosocial outcomes of surgery for morbid obesity. J Psychosomatic 2002; 52(3): 155-65.
42. Belluscio D. The worldwide obesity epidemic: A Review 2004 [cited 2013 Sep 28]. Available at: http://www.index medica. com/English/obesity/obreview.
43. Scholtz S, Morgan JF. Obesity and psychiatry. Psychiatry 2009; 8(6): 198-202.
44. Spielberger CD, Vagg PR, Barker LR, Donham GW, Westberry LG. Factor structure of the State–Trait Anxiety Inventory. In: Sarason IG. & Spielberger CD. (Eds.), Stress and anxiety. Washington, DC: Hemisphere; 1980. P. 95–109.
45. Rohi F. The effect of music on trait- state anxiety and physiologic factors of patients in before and after stomach surgery. Med J 2007; 7(1): 45-54. [in Persian]
46. Jafari A. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction program and conscious yoga on state and trait anxiety and quality of life in Women with Obesity [Thesis]. Tehran. [in Persian]
47. Lengacher CA, Johnson-Mallard V, Barta M, Fitzgerald S, Moscoso MS, Post-White J, et al. Feasibility of a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program for Early-Stage Breast Cancer Survivors. J Holist Nurs 2011; 29(1): 107-17.
48. Blain B. Does depression cause obesity: A meta-analysis of longitudinal studies of depression and weight control? J Health Psychol 2008; 13(8): 1190-7.
49. Davidson RJ, Kabat-Zinn J, Schumacher J, Rosenkranz M, Muller D, Santorelli SF, et al. Alterations in brain and immune function produced by mindfulness meditation. Psychosomatic Med 2003; 65(4): 564-70.
50. Shapiro SL, Bootzin RR, Figueredo AJ, Lopez AM, Schwartz GE. The efficacy of mindfulness-based stress reduction in the treatment of sleep disturbance in women with breast cancer: An exploratory study. J Psychosomatic Res 2003; 54(1): 85–91.
51. Sears S, Kraus S. I think therefore I om: Cognitive distortions and coping style as mediators for the effects of mindfulness meditation on anxiety, positive and negative affect, and hope. J Clin Psychol 2009; 65(6): 561-73.
52. Vasiljevic N, Ralevic S, Marinkovic J, Kocev N, Maksimovic M, Milosevic GS, et al. The assessment of health-related quality of life in relation to the body mass index value in the urban population of Belgrade. Health Quality life outcomes. 2008; 6(1): 1.
53. Ostafin BD, Chawla N, Bowen S, Dillworth TM, Witkiewitz K, Marlatt GA. Intensive mindfulness training and the reduction of psychological distress: A preliminary study. JCB Pract 2006; 13(3): 191–7.
54. Colle KF, Vincent A, Cha SS, Loehrer LL, Bauer BA, Wahner-Roedler DL. Measurement of quality of life and participant experience with the mindfulness-based stress reduction program. Complement Ther Clin Pract 2010; 16(1): 36-40.