1. Chooi YC, Ding C, Magkos F. The epidemiology of obesity. Metabolism 2019; 1(92): 6-10.
2. Ait-Aissa K, Nguyen QM, Gabani M, Kassan A, Kumar S, Choi SK et al. MicroRNAs and obesity-induced endothelial dysfunction: key paradigms in molecular therapy. Cardiovasc Diabetol 2020; 19(1): 1-26.
3. Martínez-Martínez E, Cachofeiro V. Oxidative stress in obesity. Antioxidants 2022; 11(4): 1-3.
4. Zhou Y, Li H, Xia N. The interplay between adipose tissue and vasculature: Role of oxidative stress in obesity. Front Cardiovasc Med 2021; 8(131): 1-14.
5. Ortiz-Dosal A, Rodil-García P, Salazar-Olivo LA. Circulating microRNAs in human obesity: a systematic review. Biomarkers 2019; 24(6):499-509.
6. Ji C, Guo X. The clinical potential of circulating microRNAs in obesity. Nat Rev Endocrinol 2019; 15(12): 731-43.
7. Gao J, Pan X, Li G, Chatterjee E, Xiao J. Physical exercise protects against endothelial dysfunction in cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. J Cardiovasc Transl Res 2022; 15(3): 604-20.
8. Lee Y, Im E. Regulation of miRNAs by natural antioxidants in cardiovascular diseases: Focus on SIRT1 and eNOS. Antioxidants 2021; 10(3): 2-29.
9. Schmitz B, Niehues H, Lenders M, Thorwesten L, Klose A, Krüger M et al. Effects of high-intensity interval training on microvascular glycocalyx and associated microRNAs. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 2019; 316(6): H1538-51.
10. Laursen P, Buchheit M. Science and application of high-intensity interval training. 1st ed. Human Kinetics; 2019.
11. Sultana RN, Sabag A, Keating SE, Johnson NA. The effect of low-volume high-intensity interval training on body composition and cardiorespiratory fitness: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Sports Med 2019; 49(11): 1687-721.
12. Tsirigkakis S, Mastorakos G, Koutedakis Y, Mougios V, Nevill AM, Pafili Z, et al. Effects of two workload-matched high-intensity interval training protocols on regional body composition and fat oxidation in obese men. Nutrients 2021; 13(4): 1-15.
13. Izadi MR, Ghardashi Afoosi A, akbari N, babaee bigi MA. The effect of high intensity interval training on cardio-respiratory fitness levels, endothelin-1 and Nitric oxide levels in obese individuals. J Jiroft Univ Med Sci 2022; 8(4):789-98. [in Persian]
14. Attarzadeh Hosseini SR, Moazzami M, Farahati S, Bahremand M, Sadegh Eghbali F. Effects of high-intensity interval training versus moderate-intensity continuous training on the total antioxidant capacity, malondialdehyde, and superoxide dismutase in obese/overweight middle-aged women. Iran J Endocrinol Metab 2020; 22(3): 207-13. [in Persian]
15. Fernandes T, Casaes L, Soci U, Silveira A, Gomes J, Barretti D, et al. Exercise training restores the cardiac microrna-16 levels preventing microvascular rarefaction in obese Zucker rats. Obes Facts 2018; 11(1): 15-24.
16.  Pashaei Zh, Jafari A, Alivand MR. The effect of 8 weeks High- intensity interval training and combined training on miR-16 expression in peripheral mononuclear blood cells of overweight/obese middle-aged women. Med J Tabriz Uni Med Sci Health Serv 2020; 42(6): 745-55. [in Persian]
17. Gibson AL, Wagner D, Heyward V. Advanced fitness assessment and exercise prescription. 8th ed. Human kinetics; 2019.
18. Khammassi M, Ouerghi N, Hadj-Taieb S, Feki M, Thivel D, Bouassida A. Impact of a 12-week high-intensity interval training without caloric restriction on body composition and lipid profile in sedentary healthy overweight/obese youth. J Exerc Rehabil 2018; 14(1): 118-25.
19. Bompa TO, Buzzichelli C. Periodization: theory and methodology of training. 6th ed. Human kinetics; 2019.
20. Bompa T, Buzzichelli C. Periodization training for sports. 3th ed. Human kinetics. 2015.
21. Moghaddam M, Estrada CA, Muddle TW, Magrini MA, Jenkins ND, Jacobson BH. Similar anaerobic and aerobic adaptations after 2 high-intensity interval training configurations: 10: 5s vs. 20:10s work-to-rest ratio. J Strength Cond Res 2021; 35(6): 1685-92.
22. Miller NJ, Rice-Evans C, Davies MJ, Gopinathan V, Milner A. A novel method for measuring antioxidant capacity and its application to monitoring the antioxidant status in premature neonates. Clin Sci 1993; 84(4): 407-12.
23. Pfaffl MW. A new mathematical model for relative quantification in real-time RT–PCR. Nucleic Acids Res 2001; 29(9): 2003-7.
24. Dimauro I, Paronetto MP, Caporossi D. Exercise, redox homeostasis and the epigenetic landscape. Redox Biol 2020; 35(101477): 1-17.
25. Surapongchai J, Rattanavichit Y, Buniam J, Saengsirisuwan V. Exercise protects against defective insulin signaling and insulin resistance of glucose transport in skeletal muscle of angiotensin II-infused rat. Front Physiol 2018; 9(358): 1-13.
26. Zolfi HR, Sari-Sarraf V, Babaei H, Vatankhah A. The effects of grape seed extract supplementation on exercise-induced oxidative stress in young untrained males. Iran J Health Sci 2021; 9(4): 46-57.
27. Bouviere J, Fortunato RS, Dupuy C, Werneck-de-Castro JP, Carvalho DP, Louzada RA. Exercise-stimulated ROS sensitive signaling pathways in skeletal muscle. Antioxidants 2021; 10(4): 4-21.
28. Plaza-Diaz J, Izquierdo D, Torres-Martos Á, Baig AT, Aguilera CM, Ruiz-Ojeda FJ. Impact of Physical Activity and Exercise on the Epigenome in Skeletal Muscle and Effects on Systemic Metabolism. Biomedicines. 2022; 10(126): 1-29.
29. Engin A. Endothelial Dysfunction in Obesity. Adv Exp Med Biol 2017; 960: 345-79.
30. Wierzchowska-McNew R, Engelen M, Thaden J, Have GT, Deutz N. Obesity-and sex-related disturbances in arginine and nitric oxide kinetics. Curr Dev Nutr 2022; 6(1): 1091.
31. Meziat C, Boulghobra D, Strock E, Battault S, Bornard I, Walther G, et al. Exercise training restores eNOS activation in the perivascular adipose tissue of obese rats: Impact on vascular function. Nitric Oxide 2019; 86: 63-67.
32. Edwards J, De Caux A, Donaldson J, Wiles J, O'Driscoll J. Isometric exercise versus high-intensity interval training for the management of blood pressure: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Br J Sports Med 2022; 56(9): 506-14.
33. Jo EA, Cho KI, Park JJ, Im DS, Choi JH, Kim BJ. Effects of high-intensity interval training versus moderate-intensity continuous training on epicardial fat thickness and endothelial function in hypertensive metabolic syndrome. Metab Syndr Relat Disord 2020; 18(2): 96-102.