1. Vinik A, Mehrabyan A. Diabetic neuropathies. Medical Clinics 2004; 88: 947-99.
2. Tesfaye S, Selvarajah D. Advances in the epidemiology, pathogenesis and management of diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Diabetes Metab Res Rev 2012; 28: 8-14.
3. Horstink KA, van der Woude LHV, Hijmans JM. Effects of offloading devices on static and dynamic balance in patients with diabetic peripheral neuropathy: A systematic review. R Rev Endocr Metab Disord 2021: 1-11.
4. Yu Mx, Lei B, Song X, Huang YM, Ma XQ, Hao CX, et al. Compound XiongShao Capsule ameliorates streptozotocin-induced diabetic peripheral neuropathy in rats via inhibiting apoptosis, oxidative-nitrosative stress and advanced glycation end products. J Ethnopharmacol 2021; 268: 113560.
5. Seo YH, Shin HY. Relationship between hs-CRP and HbA1c in Diabetes Mellitus Patients: 2015–2017 Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Chonnam Med J 2021;57:62.
6. De Sousa R, Azevedo L, Improta-Caria A, Freitas D, Leite H, Pardono E. Type 2 diabetes individuals improve C-reactive protein levels after high-intensity weight lift training. Sci Sports 2021; 36: 225-31.
7. Pop-Busui R, Ang L, Holmes C, Gallagher K, Feldman EL. Inflammation as a therapeutic target for diabetic neuropathies. Curr Diab Rep 2016; 16: 29.
8. Heidari F, Rabizadeh S, Mansournia MA, Mirmiranpoor H, Salehi SS, Akhavan S, et al. Inflammatory, oxidative stress and anti-oxidative markers in patients with endometrial carcinoma and diabetes. Cytokine 2019; 120: 186-90.
9. Baghaiee B, Karimi P, Siahkouhian M, Pescatello L.S. Moderate aerobic exercise training decreases middle-aged induced pathologic cardiac hypertrophy by improving Klotho expression, MAPK signaling pathway, and oxidative stress status in Wistar rats. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2018, 21.9: 911.
10. Shenoy S, Arora E, Jaspal S. Effects of progressive resistance training and aerobic exercise on type 2 diabetics in Indian population. Int J Diabetes Metab 2009; 17: 27-30.
11. Nadi M, Bambaeichi E, Marandi SM. Comparison of the effect of two therapeutic exercises on the inflammatory and physiological conditions and complications of diabetic neuropathy in female patients. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 2019; 12: 1493.
12. Zivi I, Maffia S, Ferrari V, Zarucchi A, Molatore K, Maestri R, et al. Effectiveness of aquatic versus land physiotherapy in the treatment of peripheral neuropathies: a randomized controlled trial. Clin Rehabil 2018; 32: 663-70.
13. Åsa C, Maria S, Katharina SS, Bert A. Aquatic exercise is effective in improving exercise performance in patients with heart failure and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012; 2012.
14. Lewis EJ, Perkins BA, Lovblom LE, Bazinet RP, Wolever TM, Bril V. Effect of omega-3 supplementation on neuropathy in type 1 diabetes: a 12-month pilot trial. Neurology 2017;88:2294-301.
15. Yorek MA. Is fish oil a potential treatment for diabetic peripheral neuropathy? Curr Diabetes Rev 2018; 14: 339-49.
16. Yorek MA. The potential role of fatty acids in treating diabetic neuropathy. Curr Diabetes Rev 2018; 18: 1-10.
17. Hooshmand B, Hosseini SRA, Kordi MR, Davaloo T. The Effect of 8-week Aerobic Exercise with Spirulina Supplementation Consumption on Plasma levels of MDA, SOD and TAC in Men with Type 2 Diabetes Physio Manag Rese Spor 2019; 10: 139-48. [in Persian]
18. Mohammdi M, Salehi I, Farajnia S. Effect of swimming exercise on oxidative stress in hippocampus of diabetic male Rats. Medical J Tabriz Uni Medi Sci 2009; 30: 111-8. [in Persian]
19. Park JE, Lee H, Rho H, Hong SM, Kim SY, Lim Y. Effect of Quamoclit angulata extract supplementation on oxidative stress and inflammation on hyperglycemia-induced renal damage in type 2 diabetic mice. Antioxidants 2020; 9: 459.
20. Huang CJ, McAllister MJ, Slusher AL, Webb HE, Mock JT, Acevedo EO. Obesity-related oxidative stress: the impact of physical activity and diet manipulation. Sports Med Open 2015; 1: 1-12.
21. Swift DL, Johannsen NM, Earnest CP, Blair SN, Church TS. The effect of exercise training modality on C-reactive protein in Type-2 diabetes. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2012; 44: 1028.
22. Banaei P, Tadibi V, Rahimi M. Comparing the effect of two protocols concurrent training (strength-aerobic) on fasting blood glucose, glycosylated hemoglobin, high-sensitivity C-reactive protein and insulin resistance in women with type 2 diabetes. Sport Physio 2015; 7: 99-108. [in Persian]
23. Derakhshan K, Mohammadi A, Khajeh Landi A. The effect of an Exercise Course in Water on Glycosylated Hemoglobin and C-reactive Protein in type 2 Diabetic Women. Armagh Danesh 2018; 23: 214-24. [in Persian]
24. Zare Javid A, Maghsoumi-Norouzabad L, Ashrafzadeh E, Yousefimanesh HA, Zakerkish M, Ahmadi Angali K, et al. Impact of cranberry juice enriched with omega-3 fatty acids adjunct with nonsurgical periodontal treatment on metabolic control and periodontal status in type 2 patients with diabetes with periodontal disease. J Am Coll Nutr 2018; 37: 71-9.
25. Kamrani AAM, A.MA Sahaf, R. The Relationship between Body Mass Index and Bone Mineral Density in elderly women referred to Quality of Life Control and Health clinic of Khatam-ol-Anbiya Hospital in 2012-2013. J Geriatric Nursing 2016; 2: 54-68. [in Persian]
26. Hakimi M, Ali-Mohammadi M, Baghaiee B, Siahkouhian M, Bolboli L. Comparning the effects od 12-weeks of resistance and endurance training on ANP, Endothelin-1, Apelin and blood PRESSUpressure in hypertensive middle-aged men. Studies Med Sci 2016; 26: 1080-9. [in Persian]
27. Figueiredo T, Rhea MR, Peterson M, Miranda H, Bentes CM, dos Reis VMdR, et al. Influence of number of sets on blood pressure and heart rate variability after a strength training session. J Strength Cond Res 2015; 29: 1556-63.
28. Lemos S, Figueiredo T, Marques S, Leite T, Cardozo D, Willardson JM, et al. Effects of strength training sessions performed with different exercise orders and intervals on blood pressure and heart rate variability. Int J Exerc Sci 2018; 11: 55.
29. Cottone S, Mulè G, Nardi E, Vadalà A, Guarneri M, Briolotta C, et al. Relation of C-reactive protein to oxidative stress and to endothelial activation in essential hypertension. Am J Hypertens 2006; 19: 313-8.
30. Manju M, Sasmita M, Toora BD. Relationship between glycosylated hemoglobin, serum nitric oxide and mean arterial blood pressure. Int J Biomed Sci 2014; 10(4): 252–7.