1. Lee SD, Kuo WW, Wu CH, Lin YM, Lin JA, Lu MC, et al. Effects of short-and long-term hypobaric hypoxia on Bcl2 family in rat heart. Int J Cardiol 2006; 108(3): 376-84.
2. Mooren F, Völker K. Molecular and cellular exercise physiology: Human Kinetics IL; 2005.
3. Peterson JM, Bryner RW, Sindler A, Frisbee JC, Alway SE. Mitochondrial apoptotic signaling is elevated in cardiac but not skeletal muscle in the obese Zucker rat and is reduced with aerobic exercise. J Appl Physiol 2008; 105(6): 1934-43.
4. Favaloro B, Allocati N, Graziano V, Di Ilio C, De Laurenzi V. Role of apoptosis in disease. Aging (Albany NY) 2012; 4(5): 330.
5. Koçtürk S, Kayatekin B, Resmi H, Açıkgöz O, Kaynak C, Özer E. The apoptotic response to strenuous exercise of the gastrocnemius and solues muscle fibers in rats. Eur J Appl Physiol 2008; 102(5): 515-24.
6. Phaneuf S, Leeuwenburgh C. Apoptosis and exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2001; 33(3): 393-6.
7. Cury-Boaventura MF, Levada-Pires AC, Folador A, Gorjão R, Alba-Loureiro TC, Hirabara SM, et al. Effects of exercise on leukocyte death: prevention by hydrolyzed whey protein enriched with glutamine dipeptide. Eur J Appl Physiol 2008; 103(3): 289.
8. Jafari A, Pourrazi H, Nikookheslat S, Baradaran B. Effect of exercise training on Bcl-2 and bax gene expression in the rat heart. Gene Cell Tissue 2015; 2(4).
9. McMillan EM, Graham DA, Rush JW, Quadrilatero J. Decreased DNA fragmentation and apoptotic signaling in soleus muscle of hypertensive rats following 6 weeks of treadmill training. J Appl Physiol 2012; 113(7): 1048-57.
10. Kwak H-B. Effects of aging and exercise training on apoptosis in the heart. J Exerc Rehabil 2013; 9(2): 212.
11. Siu PM, Bryner RW, Martyn JK, Alway SE. Apoptotic adaptations from exercise training in skeletal and cardiac muscles. FASEB J 2004; 18(10): 1150-2.
12. Seo H, Park CH, Choi S, Kim W, Jeon BD, Ryu S. Effects of voluntary exercise on apoptosis and cortisol after chronic restraint stress in mice. J Exerc Nutrition Biochem 2016; 20(3): 16.
13. Ghajari H, Hosseini SA, Farsi S. The Effect of Endurance Training Along with Cadmium Consumption on Bcl-2 and Bax Gene Expressions in Heart Tissue of Rats. Ann Mil Health Sci Res 2019; 17(1).
14. Ham O, Lee SY, Lee CY, Park JH, Lee J, Seo H-H, et al. let-7b suppresses apoptosis and autophagy of human mesenchymal stem cells transplanted into ischemia/reperfusion injured heart 7by targeting caspase-3. Stem Cell Res Ther 2015; 6(1): 147.
15. Kazior Z, Willis SJ, Moberg M, Apró W, Calbet JA, Holmberg HC, et al. Endurance exercise enhances the effect of strength training on muscle fiber size and protein expression of Akt and mTOR. PLoS One 2016; 11(2): e0149082.
16. Marzetti E, Calvani R, Bernabei R, Leeuwenburgh C. Apoptosis in skeletal myocytes: a potential target for interventions against sarcopenia and physical frailty–a mini-review. Gerontology 2012; 58(2): 99-106.
17. Fagard R. Exercise is good for your blood pressure: effects of endurance training and resistance training. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 2006; 33(9): 853-6.
18. Soberanes S, Panduri V, Mutlu GM, Ghio A, Bundinger GS, Kamp DW. p53 mediates particulate matter–induced alveolar epithelial cell mitochondria-regulated apoptosis. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2006; 174(11): 1229-38.
19. Oh YS, Kwon HY, Jeong SJ, Park KY, Kim SY, Lee HJ, et al. Sojucktang induces apoptosis via loss of mitochondrial membrane potential and caspase-3 activation in KLE human endometrial cancer cells. Chinese Sci Bull 2009; 54(23): 4387-92.
20. Razavi Majd Z, Matin Homaee H, Azarbayjani M, Farzanegi P. Effects of Concurrent Regular Aerobic Training and Garlic Extract on Cardiac Tissue Apoptosis Markers in Aged Rats with Chronic Kidney Disease. JMP 2017; 2(62): 46-54. [in Persian]
21. Liu W, He W, Li H. Exhaustive training increases uncoupling protein 2 expression and decreases Bcl-2/Bax ratio in rat skeletal muscle. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2013; 2013.
22. Kazemi A, Mirzazadeh E. The Effect of Endurance Training on Tumor Tissue Levels of Caspase-3 and Caspase-9 in Mice with Breast Cancer. IJBD 2018; 11(3): 32. [in Persian]
23. Li F, Shi W, Zhao EY, Geng X, Li X, Peng C, et al. Enhanced apoptosis from early physical exercise rehabilitation following ischemic stroke. J Neurosci Res 2017; 95(4): 1017-24.
24. Akbari M, Moradi L, Abbassi Daloii A. The effect of endurance training and Ziziphus jujube extract consumption on apoptosis of cardiac tissue in male Wistar rats. Feyz 2018; 22(6): 547-54. [in Persian]
25. Shokri S, Aitken RJ, Abdolvahhabi M, Abolhasani F, Ghasemi FM, Kashani I, et al. Exercise and supraphysiological dose of nandrolone deconoate increase apoptosis in spermatogenic cells. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 2010; 106(4): 324-30.
26. Kim KB, Kim YA, Park JJ. Effects of 8-week Exercise on Bcl-2, Bax, Caspase-8, Caspase-3 and HSP70 in Mouse Gastrocnemius Muscle. J Life Sci 2010; 20(9): 1409-14.
27. Alway SE, Siu PM. Nuclear apoptosis contributes to sarcopenia. Exerc Sport Sci Rev 2008; 36(2): 51.