1. Ligia L, Marina PG, Marina SDL. Asthma: Study of Associated Variables. Spanish J Psychol 2017; 1(13): 353-63.
2. Sadeghi A, Kokabi S, Oshvandi K, Tapak L. The Effect of Self-care Education on knowledge and Attitude in Patients with Asthma: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Avicenna J Nurs Midwifery Care 2019; 27(5): 306-14. [in Persian]
3. Kan A. A Study of Resiliency among Chinese Health Care Workers: Capacity to Copy with Workplace Stree. J Res Pers 2017; 43(5): 770-6.
4. Frances M, Ford M, Hunter MJ, Hensley A, Gillies S, Carney AJ, et al. Hypertension and Asthma: Psychological Aspects. Social Sci Med 2010; 29(1): 79-84.
5. Hayland P, Harbin T, Rathus SA. The relationship between Asthma and negative emotional. J Behav Med 2016; 55: 110-21.
6. Abolghasemi A, Ebrahimi Y, Narimani M, Asadi F. The role of defense mechanisms and resiliency in the prediction of psychological vulnerability in asthmatic patients. Quarterly Psychol Health Psychol 2014; 3(12): 84-96. [in Persian]
7. Wilson CA, Saklofske DH. The relationship between trait emotional intelligence, resiliency, and mental health in older adults: the mediating role of savouring. Aging Mental Health 2018; 22(5): 646-54.
8. Shaikh S, Kazmi UR. Quality of life, resilience and depression among adolescents with asthma. Clin Counselling Psychol Review 2020; 2(1): 40–52.
9. Huber L, Plotner M, Schmitz J. Social competence and psychopathology in early childhood: a systematic review. Eur Child Adol Psychiatry 2019; 28(4): 443-59.
10. Reyes-Contreras M, Glauser G, Rennison DJ, Taborsky B. Early-life manipulation of cortisol and its receptor alters stress axis programming and social competence. Philo Transactions Royal Soci B 2019; 374(1770): 20180119.
11. Damreihani N, Behzadipour S, Tahmasebi S. Relationship the Role of Perceived Social Support with Psychological Well-Being and the Marital Adjustment in the Women Undertake Mastectomy. Iran J Surgery 2017; 25(1): 61-9.
12. Habibi Y, Hojatollah Y, Ghafari S. The Effect of Self-Care Training Program on Asthma Control. J Health Care 2018; 20(3): 207-14. [in Persian]
13. Modanloo F. Investigating the relationship between resilience, coping strategies with stress and social support with the psychological status of bereaved women. M.A thesis of Psychology. Univ Mohaghegh Ardabili 2009. [in Persian]
14. Zarean M, Kakavand A, Hakami M. A comparison of social competence, perceived social support, psychological well-being and self-efficacy sense among women seeking abortion and women non-seeking abortion. Int J Huma Cul Stud 2016; 1(1): 770-5. [in Persian]
15. Zimet GD, Powell SS, Farley GK, Werkman S, Berkoff KA. Psychometric characteristics of the multidimensional scale of perceived social support. J Pers Assess 1990; 55(3-4): 610-7.
16. Avarideh S, Asadi Majreh S, Moghtader L, Abedini M, Mirbolok Bozorgi A. The Mediating role of perceived social support in the effect of interpersonal forgiveness on social health in students. Knowledge Res Appl Psychol 2019; 20(1): 71-80.
17. Conner KM, Davidson JRT. Development of a new resilience scale: The Conner-Davidson resilience scale (CD-RISC). Depress Anxiety 2003; 18: 76-82
18. Farsi Z, Jabari Moroui M, Ebadi A, Asadi Zandi M. Application of health belief model in change of self care behaviors of diabetic patients. Iran J Nurs 2009; 22(60): 61-72. [in Persian]
19. Yildiz E, Asti T. Determine the relationship between perceived social support and depression level of patients with diabetic foot. J Diabetes Metab Disord 2015; 14(1): 59-66.
20. Donovan RO, Doody O, Lyons R. The effect of stress on health and its implications for nursing. Br J Nurs 2013; 22(16): 969-73.
21. Rizalar S, Ozbas A, Akyolcu N, Gungor B. Effect of perceived social support on psychosocial adjustment of Turkish patients with breast cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014; 15: 3429–34.
22. Pandey A, Littlewood K, Cooper L, McCrae J, Rosenthal M, Day A, Hernandez L. Connecting older grandmothers raising grandchildren with community resources improves family resiliency, social support, and caregiver self-efficacy. J Women Aging 2019; 31(3): 269-83.
23. Labrague LJ, De los Santos JA. COVID‐19 anxiety among front‐line nurses: Predictive role of organisational support, personal resilience and social support. J Nurs Manag 2020; 28(7): 1653-61.
24. Naughton SX, Raval U, Harary JM, Pasinetti GM. The role of the exposome in promoting resilience or susceptibility after SARS-CoV-2 infection. J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 2020; 12: 1-2.
25. Glasberg AL, Eriksson S, Norberg A. Burnout and stress of conscience among healthcare personnel. J Adv Nurs 2017; 57(4): 392–403.
26. Abasi M, Ghadampour E, Hojati M. The Role of Self-care, Resilience and Despair on depression in the elderly with Heart Diseases. Aging Psychol 2017; 3(3): 181-8. [in Persian]