1. Durgut S, Kısa S. Predictors of marital adjustment among child brides. Arch Psychiatric Nurs 2018; 32(5): 670-6.
2. Tafsileh M, Elmi M. Investigating the relationship between marital adjustment and happiness of married women in Tabriz. Quarterly JZVJ 2021; 12(45): 28-40. [in Persian]
3. Kaplan H, Sadock B. Clinical Psychiatry Abstract,. North American: LWW; 2015.
4. Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5®): American Psychiatric Pub; 2013.
5. Hosseini M, Jomehri F. Investigating the relationship between personality disorders and marital satisfaction of couples. The 5th International Conference on Psychology, Education and Lifestyle; Ghazvin, 2018. [in Persian]
6. Yahyavi R, Khanjani Z, Alivandivafa M. Anticipating Marriage Adjustment on the basis of Clinical Models of Personality and Clinical Syndrome. JFH 2015; 3(3): 45-55. [in Persian]
7. Sadeghi S, Ghorbani N, bahrami H, Kiani M. Comparison of Personality Disorders in Adjusted and Non-adjusted Couples based on SWAP-200. JMPR 2012; 7(25): 83-99. [in Persian]
8. Bouchard S, Sabourin S, Lussier Y, Villeneuve E. Relationship quality and stability in couples when one partner suffers from borderline personality disorder. J Marital Fam Ther 2009; 35(4): 446-55.
9. Bowins B. Psychological defense mechanisms: A new perspective. Am J Psychoanal 2004; 64(1): 1-26.
10. Leahy RL. A model of emotional schemas. Cognit Behav Pract 2002; 9(3): 177-90.
11. Malone JC, Cohen S, Liu SR, Vaillant GE, Waldinger RJ. Adaptive midlife defense mechanisms and late-life health. Pers Indiv Differ 2013; 55(2): 85-9.
12. Vaillant GE, Bond M, Vaillant CO. An empirically validated hierarchy of defense mechanisms. Arch Gen Psychiatr 1986; 43(8): 786-94.
13. Beshart M. Mediating effect of defense mechanisms on the relationship between attachment styles and alexithymia. APSY 2012; 1(21): 7-22. [in Persian]
14. Parooi M, BastamiKatuli M, KarbalaeeEsmaeil E, KazemiRezai S A, KazemiRezai SV. Prediction of Nurses' Marital Satisfaction Based on Attachment Styles, Defensive Mechanisms and Quality of Life. IJPN 2018; 6(2): 24-32. [in Persian]
15. Sivandian M, Besharat MA. The association between attachment styles and marital adjustment: The moderating role of defense mechanisms. JRH 2019; 9(7): 544-53. [in Persian]
16. Gottman JM, Levenson RW. Generating hypotheses after 14 years of marital followup; or, how should one speculate? A reply to DeKay, Greeno, and Houck. Fam Process 2002; 41(1): 105-10.
17. Kline RB. Principles and practice of structural equation modeling: Guilford publications; 2015.
18. Leichsenring F. Development and first results of the Borderline Personality Inventory: A self-report instrument for assessing borderline personality organization. J Pers Assess 1999; 73(1): 45-63.
19. Kernberg OF. Object relations theory and clinical psydhoanalysis. New York: Jason Aronson, Inc.; 1976.
20. Mohammadzadeh A, Rezaei A. Iranian validation of the Borderline Personality Questionnaire. RBS 2011; 3(5): 269-78. [in Persian]
21. Busby DM, Christensen C, Crane DR, Larson JH. A revision of the Dyadic Adjustment Scale for use with distressed and nondistressed couples: Construct hierarchy and multidimensional scales. J Marital Fam Ther 1995; 21(3): 289-308.
22. Hollist CS, Miller RB. Perceptions of attachment style and marital quality in midlife marriage. FARE 2005; 54(1): 46-57.
23. Yoosefi n. Investigation of Psychometric Properties of the Revised Dyadic Adjustment Scales (RDAS). TPCCP 2012; 1(2): 183-200. [in Persian]
24. Bajlan M, Danesh E, KraskianMojembari A, editors. Comparison of early maladaptive schemas in female students with symptoms of Type B personality disorder. Third National Conference on Sustainable Development in Educational Sciences and Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies; 2015; Tehran: Soroush Mortazavi Islamic Research Center, Sustainable Development Solutions Center. [in Persian]
25. Najafi M, Bitaraf M, MohammadiFar M, ZareiMateKalaey E. The Comparison of Primary Maladaptive Schemas and Cognitive Insight between Divorced and Normal Women. Quarterly JZVJ 2016; 6(24): 41-58. [in Persian]
26. South SC, Turkheimer E, Oltmanns TF. Personality disorder symptoms and marital functioning. J Consult Clin Psychol 2008; 76(5): 769.
27. South SC. Personality pathology assessed by self-and other report: Implications for marital satisfaction and conflict: University of Virginia; 2006.
28. Chen H, Cohen P, Johnson JG, Kasen S, Sneed JR, Crawford TN. Adolescent personality disorders and conflict with romantic partners during the transition to adulthood. J Pers Disord 2004; 18(6): 507-25.
29. McGlashan TH, Grilo CM, Sanislow CA, Ralevski E, Morey LC, Gunderson JG, et al. Two-year prevalence and stability of individual DSM-IV criteria for schizotypal, borderline, avoidant, and obsessive-compulsive personality disorders: toward a hybrid model of axis II disorders. Am J Psychiatr 2005; 162(5): 883-9.
30. Rabbani S, Akbari H, editors. The relationship between defense mechanisms and expectation of marriage with marital adjustment of married women. Fourth National Conference on Educational Science and Technology of Iranian Social Studies and Psychology 2018; Tehran: Sam Iranian Institute of Knowledge and Technology Development Conferences. [in Persian]
31. ShakerDolagh A, GhoreyshiBokani K. The role of personality and defense mechanisms in predicting marital adjustment of couples with fertility problems. JFH 2016; 3(4): 30-6. [in Persian]
32. Sivandian M. The moderating role of defense mechanisms and my strength in the relationship between attachment styles and couple adjustment levels. Qom: University of Tehran Pardis Qom; 2015. [in Persian]
33. Basagh E, Golestane S, editors. Investigating the Relationship between Defense Mechanisms and Marital Satisfaction in Couples in Bushehr,. First National Congress of Family Psychology, a Step in Drawing a Desirable Family Pattern; 2014; Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz: IJFP. [in Persian]
34. Gouvernet B, Guénolé N, Rebelo T, Combaluzier S. Defensive styles and sexual motives. Sexologies 2020; 29(4): e93-102.
35. Lee YJ, Keum MS, Kim HG, Cheon EJ, Cho YC, Koo BH. Defense Mechanisms and Psychological Characteristics According to Suicide Attempts in Patients with Borderline Personality Disorder. Psychiat Invest 2020; 17(8): 840.
36. Shafieitabar M. The role of defense mechanisms in predicting borderline personality traits in students. RRJ 2018; 7(8): 313-22. [in Persian]
37. Di Giuseppe M, Perry JC, Conversano C, Gelo OC, Gennaro A. Defense mechanisms, gender, and adaptiveness in emerging personality disorders in adolescent outpatients. J Nerv Ment Dis 2020; 208(12): 933-41.