1. Tang S, Xiang M, Cheung T, Xiang YT. Mental health and its correlates among children and adolescents during COVID-19 school closure: The importance of parent-child discussion. Journal of affective disorders. 2021; 279: 353-60.
2. Nearchou F, Flinn C, Niland R, Subramaniam SS, Hennessy E. Exploring the impact of COVID-19 on mental health outcomes in children and adolescents: a systematic review. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2020; 17(22): 8479.
3. Meherali S, Punjani N, Louie-Poon S, Abdul Rahim K, Das JK, Salam RA, Lassi ZS. Mental health of children and adolescents amidst CoViD-19 and past pandemics: a rapid systematic review. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2021; 18(7): 3432.
4. Viner RM, Russell SJ, Croker H, Packer J, Ward J, Stansfield C, Mytton O, Bonell C, Booy R. School closure and management practices during coronavirus outbreaks including COVID-19: a rapid systematic review. The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health. 2020; 4(5): 397-404.
5. Bagheri Sheykhangafshe F, Alizadeh D, Savabi Niri V, Asgari F, Ghodrat G. The role of internet addiction, mindfulness and resilience in predicting students' mental health during the coronavirus 2019 pandemic. J Child Ment Health. 2021; 8(3): 1-14. [in Persian]
6. de Miranda DM, da Silva Athanasio B, de Sena Oliveira AC, Silva AC. How is COVID-19 pandemic impacting mental health of children and adolescents? International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction. 2020: 101845.
7. Saurabh K, Ranjan S. Compliance and psychological impact of quarantine in children and adolescents due to Covid-19 pandemic. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2020; 87: 532-6.
8. Uccella S, De Grandis E, De Carli F, D'Apruzzo M, Siri L, Preiti D, Di Profio S, Rebora S, Cimellaro P, Biolcati Rinaldi A, Venturino C. Impact of the COVID-19 Outbreak on the Behavior of Families in Italy: A Focus on Children and Adolescents. Frontiers in public health. 2021; 9:32.
9. Imran N, Aamer I, Sharif MI, Bodla ZH, Naveed S. Psychological burden of quarantine in children and adolescents: A rapid systematic review and proposed solutions. Pakistan journal of medical sciences. 2020; 36(5):1106.
10. Mallik CI, Radwan RB. Impact of lockdown due to COVID-19 pandemic in changes of prevalence of predictive psychiatric disorders among children and adolescents in Bangladesh. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2021; 56: 102554.
11. Zhou SJ, Zhang LG, Wang LL, Guo ZC, Wang JQ, Chen JC, Liu M, Chen X, Chen JX. Prevalence and socio-demographic correlates of psychological health problems in Chinese adolescents during the outbreak of COVID-19. European child & adolescent psychiatry. 2020; 29(6): 749-58.
12. Qin Z, Shi L, Xue Y, Lin H, Zhang J, Liang P, Lu Z, Wu M, Chen Y, Zheng X, Qian Y. Prevalence and Risk Factors Associated with Self-reported Psychological Distress Among Children and Adolescents During the COVID-19 Pandemic in China. JAMA network open. 2021; 4(1): e2035487.
13. Lavigne-Cerván R, Costa-López B, Juárez-Ruiz de Mier R, Real-Fernández M, Sánchez-Muñoz de León M, Navarro-Soria I. Consequences of COVID-19 confinement on anxiety, sleep and executive functions of children and adolescents in Spain. Frontiers in psychology. 2021; 12: 334.
14. Pizarro-Ruiz JP, Ordóñez-Camblor N. Effects of Covid-19 confinement on the mental health of children and adolescents in Spain. Scientific Reports. 2021;11(1): 1-10.
15. Wang L, Zhang Y, Chen L, Wang J, Jia F, Li F, Froehlich TE, Hou Y, Hao Y, Shi Y, Deng H. Psychosocial and behavioral problems of children and adolescents in the early stage of reopening schools after the COVID-19 pandemic: a national cross-sectional study in China. Translational psychiatry. 2021; 11(1): 1-12.
16. Gul MK, Demirci E. Psychiatric Disorders and Symptoms in Children and Adolescents During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Review. Eurasian Journal of Medicine and Oncology. 2021; 5(1): 20.
17. Sayed MH, Hegazi MA, El-Baz MS, Alahmadi TS, Zubairi NA, Altuwiriqi MA, Saeedi FA, Atwah AF, Abdulhaq NM, Almurashi SH. COVID-19 related posttraumatic stress disorder in children and adolescents in Saudi Arabia. PloS one. 2021; 16(8): e0255440.
18. Yue J, Zang X, Le Y, An Y. Anxiety, depression and PTSD among children and their parent during 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak in China. Current Psychology. 2020: 1-8.
19. Zhang X, Zhu W, Kang S, Qiu L, Lu Z, Sun Y. Association between physical activity and mood states of children and adolescents in social isolation during the COVID-19 epidemic. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2020; 17(20): 7666.
20. El Refay AS, Hashem SA, Mostafa HH, Kamel IH, Sherif LS. Sleep quality and anxiety symptoms in Egyptian children and adolescents during COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. Bulletin of the National Research Centre. 2021; 45(1): 1-8.
21. Duan L, Shao X, Wang Y, Huang Y, Miao J, Yang X, Zhu G. An investigation of mental health status of children and adolescents in china during the outbreak of COVID-19. Journal of affective disorders. 2020; 275: 112-8.
22. Zhang Z, Zhai A, Yang M, Zhang J, Zhou H, Yang C, Duan S, Zhou C. Prevalence of depression and anxiety symptoms of high school students in shandong province during the COVID-19 epidemic. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2020; 11: 1499.
23. Ravens-Sieberer U, Kaman A, Erhart M, Devine J, Schlack R, Otto C. Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on quality of life and mental health in children and adolescents in Germany. European child & adolescent psychiatry. 2021: 1-11.
24. Francisco R, Pedro M, Delvecchio E, Espada JP, Morales A, Mazzeschi C, Orgilés M. Psychological symptoms and behavioral changes in children and adolescents during the early phase of COVID-19 quarantine in three European countries. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2020; 11: 1329.
25. Waite P, Pearcey S, Shum A, Raw JA, Patalay P, Creswell C. How did the mental health symptoms of children and adolescents change over early lockdown during the COVID‐19 pandemic in the UK? JCPP Advances. 2021; 1(1): e12009.
26. Fegert JM, Vitiello B, Plener PL, Clemens V. Challenges and burden of the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic for child and adolescent mental health: a narrative review to highlight clinical and research needs in the acute phase and the long return to normality. Child and adolescent psychiatry and mental health. 2020; 14: 1-11.
27. Racine N, McArthur BA, Cooke JE, Eirich R, Zhu J, Madigan S. Global prevalence of depressive and anxiety symptoms in children and adolescents during COVID-19: a meta-analysis. JAMA pediatrics. 2021; 175(11): 1142-50.
28. Fazeli S, Zeidi IM, Lin CY, Namdar P, Griffiths MD, Ahorsu DK, Pakpour AH. Depression, anxiety, and stress mediate the associations between internet gaming disorder, insomnia, and quality of life during the COVID-19 outbreak. Addictive Behaviors Reports. 2020; 12: 100307.
29. Moher D, Liberati A, Tetzlaff J, Altman DG. Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement. Int J Surg. 2010; 8(5): 336-41.
30. Gifford W, Davies B, Edwards N, Griffin P, Lybanon V. Managerial leadership for nurses' use of research evidence: an integrative review of the literature. Worldviews on Evidence‐Based Nursing. 2007; 4(3): 126-45.
31. Qi M, Zhou SJ, Guo ZC, Zhang LG, Min HJ, Li XM, Chen JX. The effect of social support on mental health in Chinese adolescents during the outbreak of COVID-19. Journal of Adolescent Health. 2020; 67(4): 514-8.
32. Orgilés M, Espada JP, Delvecchio E, Francisco R, Mazzeschi C, Pedro M, Morales A. Anxiety and depressive symptoms in children and adolescents during covid-19 pandemic: a transcultural approach. Psicothema. 2021; 33(1): 125-30.
33. Ariapooran S, Khezeli M. Symptoms of anxiety disorders in Iranian adolescents with hearing loss during the COVID-19 pandemic. BMC psychiatry. 2021; 21(1): 1-5.
34. Ares G, Bove I, Vidal L, Brunet G, Fuletti D, Arroyo Á, Blanc MV. The experience of social distancing for families with children and adolescents during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in Uruguay: Difficulties and opportunities. Children and Youth Services Review. 2021; 121: 105906.