1. Ghashghaee A, Behzadifar M, Azari S, Farhadi Z, Bragazzi NL, Behzadifar M, et al. Prevalence of nosocomial infections in Iran. Med J IRI 2018; 32: 48.
2. Amanlo S, Farjah G, Taghavi M, Kalarestaghi H, Jahantigh H, Sabori G. Microbial contamination of operation rooms in Amir-al Mominin hospital of Zabol, Iran. J North Khorasan Uni Med Sci 2011; 3(3): 7-14.
3. Darvishpoor K. heshmati H, Rezaei Manesh MR, Mir hasani M. Prevalence of nosocomial infections and microbial causes in Torbat heydariyeh 9dey educational and clinical hospital in 2012 and 2013. Iran J Med Microbiol 2016; 10(1): 93-6. [in Persian]
4. Hoseini MB, Abdinia B, Rezaee M, Oskouie S. The study of nosocomial infections in neonatal intensive care unit: A prospective study in northwest Iran. International J Pediatrics 2014; 2(3): 25-33.
5. Ekhaise F, Isitor E, Idehen O, Emoghene A. Airborne microflora in the atmosphere of an hospital environment of University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), Benin City, Nigeria. World J Agric Sci 2010; 6(2): 166-70.
6. Lee SJ, Park JS, Im HT, Jung H-I. A microfluidic ATP-bioluminescence sensor for the detection of airborne microbes. Sensors and Actuators B: Chem. 2008; 132(2): 443-8.
7. Nejad SB, Allegranzi B, Syed SB, Ellis B, Pittet D. Health-care-associated infection in Africa. Bulletin of the WHO. 2011; 89: 757-65.
8. Ghasemkhani M, Sheikh Alishahi M, Asghari M. Assessment of airborne bacterial bioaerosols in a textile industry. Heath Safety Work 2014; 4(2): 69-78.
9. Safety WP. Global priorities for patient safety research. 2009.
10. Kim K-H, Kabir E, Jahan SA. Airborne bioaerosols and their impact on human health. J Environmental Sci 2018; 67: 23-35.
11. Darvishpoor K, Rezaei Manesh MR. Prevalence of nosocomial infections and microbial causes in Torbat heydariyeh 9dey educational and clinical hospital in 2012 and 2013. Iran J Med Mic 2016; 10(1): 93-6. [In Persian]
12. Gastmeier P, Kampf G, Wischnewski Na, Hauer T, Schulgen G, Schumacher M, et al. Prevalence of nosocomial infections in representative German hospitals. J Hospitat Infection 1998; 38(1): 37-49.
13. Severijnen A, Verbrugh H, Mintjes-de Groot A, Vandenbroucke-Grauls C, Van Pelt W. Sentinel System for Nosocomial Infections in the Netherlands A Pilot Study. Infection Control Hospital Epidmiol 1997; 18(12): 818-24.
14. Wagner M, Da Silva N, Vinciprova A, Becker A, Burtet L, Hall A. Hospital-acquired infections among surgical patients in a Brazilian hospital. J Hospital Infection 1997; 35(4): 277-85.
15. Klevens RM, Edwards JR, Richards Jr CL, Horan TC, Gaynes RP, Pollock DA, et al. Estimating health care-associated infections and deaths in US hospitals, 2002. Public Health Reports 2007; 122(2): 160-6.
16. Nasiry F, Nasehi F, Hazrati S, Raeisi E, Karamati E. Exposure of Ardabil Municipal Waste Workers to Bacterial Bio-Aerosols in 2017. J Health 2018; 9(2): 196-203. [in Persian]
17. Malakootian M, Amiri Gharghani M. Investigation of type and density of bio-aerosols in air samples from educational hospital wards of Kerman city, 2014. E H E Management J 2016; 3(4): 197-202.
18. Augustowska M, Dutkiewicz J. Variability of airborne microflora in a hospital ward within a period of one year. Annals Agricultural Env Med 2006; 13(1): 99-106.
19. Kim KY, Kim YS, Kim D. Distribution characteristics of airborne bacteria and fungi in the general hospitals of Korea. Industrial Health 2010; 48(2): 236-43.
20. Dastamouz A, Rahmani M. Evaluation of Indoor Air Quality in Different Hospital Wards by Bioaerosol Sampling and Particle Counting in 2016. J Occupational Health Eng 2018; 5(1): 53-60. [in Persian]
21. Sudharsanam S, Swaminathan S, Ramalingam A, Thangavel G, Annamalai R, Steinberg R, et al. Characterization of indoor bioaerosols from a hospital ward in a tropical setting. African Health Sci 2012; 12(2): 217-25.
22. Bomala K, Saramanda G, Reddy B, Kaparapu J. Microbiological Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality Visakhapatnam City, India. International J Current Res 2016; 8(4): 29059-62.
23. Chaivisit P, Fontana A, Galindo S, Strub C, Choosong T, Kantachote D, et al. Airborne Bacteria and Fungi Distribution Characteristics in Natural Ventilation System of a University Hospital in Thailand. Env Asia 2018; 11(2).
24. Osman M, Ibrahim H, Yousef F, Elnasr AA, Saeed Y, Hameed AA. A study on microbiological contamination on air quality in hospitals in Egypt. Indoor and Built Env 2018; 27(7): 953-68.
25. Mohajeri P, Soltani S, Getso MI, Khatib M, Dastranj M, Farahani A. Investigation of bio-air contamination in some hospitals of Kermanshah, Iran. Advances Human Biol 2019; 9(1): 65.
26. Standard GA. Environmental Protection Agency 40 CFR Parts 50 and 58. 2010.
27. Naddafi K, Rezaei S, Nabizadeh R, Younesian M, Jabbari H. Density of airborne bacteria in a children hospital in Tehran. Iran J Health Env 2009; 1(2): 75-80.
28. Obbard JP, Fang LS. Airborne concentrations of bacteria in a hospital environment in Singapore. Water, Air, Soil Pollution 2003; 144(1-4): 333-41.
29. Awosika S, Olajubu F, Amusa N. Microbiological assessment of indoor air of a teaching hospital in Nigeria. Asian Pacific J Tropical Biol 2012; 2(6): 465-8.
30. Asif A, Zeeshan M, Hashmi I, Zahid U, Bhatti MF. Microbial quality assessment of indoor air in a large hospital building during winter and spring seasons. Building Env 2018; 135: 68-73.
31. Choobineh A, Rostami R, Tabatabaei SH. Assessment of bioaerosols types and concentration in ambient air of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences educational hospitals, 2008. Iran Occupational Health J 2009; 6(2): 69-76. [in Persian]
32. Abdolahi A. Concurrence of nosocomial infections with microorganisms spreading in the air of hospital wards. Med Lab J 2009; 3(2): 0-.
33. Sadeghi Hasanvand Z, Sekhavatjo MS. Assessment the bio-aerosols type and concentration in various wards of Valiasr Hospital, Khorramshahr during 2011. Iran J Health Env 2013; 6(2): 201-10. [in Persian]
34. Zazouli MA, Yazdani-charati J, Ahanjan M, Eslamifar M. Bacterial contamination of environmental surfaces in two educational hospitals under the auspices of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. J Helth Field 2017; 3(1).
35. Sohrabi MB, Khosravi A, Zolfaghari P, Sarrafha J. Evaluation of nosocomial infections in Imam Hossein (as) Hospital of Shahrood, 2005. J Birjand Uni Med Sci 2009; 16(3): 33-9. [in Persian]
36. Ghasemian A, Khodaparast S, Moghadam FS, Nojoomi F, Vardanjani HR. Types and levels of Bioaerosols in healthcare and community indoor settings in Iran. Avicenna J Clinical Mic Infection 2016; 4(1): 410-36.
37. Sautour M, Sixt N, Dalle F, L'Ollivier C, Fourquenet V, Calinon C, et al. Profiles and seasonal distribution of airborne fungi in indoor and outdoor environments at a French hospital. Sci Total Env 2009; 407(12): 3766-71.