1. Koenig H, Koenig H, King D, Carson V. Handbook of religion and health: OUP UsA; 2012.
2. Ross L, Giske T, Van Leeuwen R, Baldacchino D, McSherry W, Narayanasamy A, et al. Factors contributing to student nurses'/midwives' perceived competency in spiritual care. Nurse Ducation Today 2016; 36: 445-51.
3. Quran The Sura Al-Nesa. Verse 136. Tehran: Office of Historical Studies and Islamic Studies; 2011.
4. Jeong K, Heo J, Tae Y. Influence of Spiritual health and Fatigue on Depression in Breast Cancer Patients. Asian Oncol Nurs 2014; 14(2): 51-7.
5. Chung MY, Cha KS, Cho O-H. Correlation between self-esteem, death anxiety, and spiritual wellbeing in Korean university students. Korean J Adult Nurs 2015; 27(3): 367-74.
6. Yuen CY. Gender differences in life satisfaction and spiritual health among the junior immigrant and local Hong Kong secondary students. Int J Children's Spirituality 2015; 20(2): 139-54.
7. Unterrainer HF, Lewis AJ, Fink A. Religious/spiritual well-being, personality and mental health: A review of results and conceptual issues. J Religion Health 2014; 53(2): 382-92.
8. Lee KE, Lee YE. The relationship between the spiritual health, anxiety and pain in hospitalized cancer patients. Korean J Hospice Palliative Care 2015; 18(1): 25-34.
9. Kavosi A, Meshkan M, Shurvarzi N, Roohi G, Nasiri H, Kavos A, et al. Exploring the Level of Tendency to Prayer and the Factors Affecting It among Students of Neyshabur University of Medical Sciences in 2017. J Res Religion Health 2019; 5(3): 96-108. [in Persian]
10. Naderi A. Factors affecting'Patient praying and their relationship with nurses characteristicsfrom nurses perspective in sanandaj Besat Hospital in 2015. Zanko J Med Sci 2015; 16(49): 73-82. [in Persian]
11. Nia SH, Hojjati H, Nazari R, Qorbani M, Akhoondzade G. The Effect of Prayer on Mental Health of Hemodialysis Patients Referring to Imam Reza Hospital in Amol City. Iran J Critical Care Nurs 2012; 5(1): 29-34.
12. Tab A, Atazadegan Z, Hosini SH. Evalauation the relation between praying (salat) with physical health in nursing, midwifery and paramedical students of Hormozgan university of medical science. Int Electronic J Med 2017; 6(1): 14-9.
13. Mehran N, Begloo EJ, Raisi M, Bakouei S. Prayer and physical pains. Health, Spirituality Medical Ethics 2014; 1(2): 29-32.
14. Jafari A, Hesampour F. Predicting life satisfaction based on spiritual intelligence and psychological capital in older people. Iran J Ageing 2017; 12(1): 90-103. [in Persian]
15. Gardideh J, Aliramaei N, Zobeiry K, Naderi A, SHirmohamady A, Gharibi F, et al. Factors affecting' patient praying and their relationship with nurses characteristics from nurses perspective in sanandaj besat hospital in 2015. Zanko J Med Sci 2015;16:73-83. [in Persian]
16. Kazemi M, Vazirinejad R, Ravari A, Jafarpor P. Relationship between religious attitudes and prayer of patients in medical and surgical in Hospital of AliIbn Abitaleb, Rafsanjan, 2012. Community Health 2017; 6(3): 31-8 .[in Persian]
17. Ameri A, Taleb A, Ahmadi Teymourlouee SA. Prayer: Love viewpoint and mainline of health and welfare. Teb Va tazkieh 2010; 19(3): 39-45. [in Persian]
18. Ghous M, Malik AN. Health benefits of salat (prayer). Professional Med J 2016; 23(08): 887-8.
19. Doufesh H, Ibrahim F, Ismail NA, Ahmad W. Assessment of heart rates and blood pressure in different salat positions. J Physical Therapy Sci 2013; 25(2): 211-4.
20. Tartaro J, Luecken LJ, Gunn HE. Exploring heart and soul: Effects of religiosity/spirituality and gender on blood pressure and cortisol stress responses. J Health Psychol 2005; 10(6): 753-66
21. Gillum RF, Ingram DD. Frequency of attendance at religious services, hypertension, and blood pressure: the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Psychosomatic Med 2006; 68(3): 382-5.
22. Hojjati A, Usefi AA, Shahsiah M, Botlani S, editors. The comparison between Quran sound and quiet music on anxiety decrease of patients waiting for dental surgery in 2010. The First International & 4th National Congress on health Education & Promotion, 2011; Tabtiz university of medical sciences.
23. Khansanami S, Ahmari Tehran H, Abedini Z, Tabarraei Y, Razaghi M. Problems and Barriers in Prayer Obligation in Hospitalized Patients in Nekooei Hospital of Qom, 2009. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2011; 5(3): 26-30. [in Persian]
24. Taylor C LC, Lemone P, Lynn P. Fundamentals of nursing. The art and science of nursing care. 7th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2010.
25. Ravari A, Mirzaei T, Mirzaei S, Kazemi M, Hosieni F. An investigation on barriers existing in prayer (salat) performance for patients in the perspective of inpatients of “hazratali ibn abitalib” hospital of rafsanjan. Teb Va Tazkieh 2017; 26(2): 145-58.
26. Karim-Elahi M, Abedi H. Patients’ experience of prayer in hospital. Iran J Nurs Res 2009; 3(10): 61-71.
27. Aliramaei N GJ, Zzobeiry K, Naderi A, Shirmohamady A, Nasiri Kalmarzy R. Factors affecting ' Patient praying and their relationship with nurses characteristicsfrom nurses perspective in sanandaj Besat Hospital in 2015. Zanko J Med Sci 2015; 16(49) :73-82. [in Persian]
28. Yusof NM, Abdul Aziz F, Bahyah Mustafa A, Awang A, Rahman Abdullah D. Practice and Awareness of Salat Obligation during Hospital Admission among Female Muslim Patients in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Revelation Sci 2018; 8(1): 24-30.
29. Rezaei M, Adib-Hajbaghery M, Seyedfatemi N, Hoseini F. Prayer in Iranian cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice 2008; 14(2): 90-7.
30. Mohamed CR, Nelson K, Wood P, Moss C. Issues post-stroke for Muslim people in maintaining the practice of salat (prayer): A qualitative study. Collegian 2015; 22(3): 243-9.