1. Lashkaripour K, Bakhshani NM, Soleimani MJ. Examining the relationship between test anxiety and academic performance in secondary school students in Zahedan in the academic year 2005-2006. Tabibe Shargh 2006; 8(4), 253-259. [in Persian]
2. Lowe PA, Lee SW, Witteborg KM, Prichard KW, Luhr ME, Cullinan CM et al. The Test Anxiety Inventory for Children and Adolescents (TAICA) examination of the psychometric properties of a new multidimensional measure of test anxiety among elementary and secondary school students. J Psychoeduc Assess 2008; 26(3): 215-30.
3. Dianat H, Rezaee AM, Tlepasand S, Mohammadifar MA. Predictive Effect of Self-Regulation and Academic Self-Efficacy on the Test Anxiety: The Mediating Role of Academic Procrastination. Stud Learn Instruct 2018; 9(2): 122-45. [in Persian]
4. Spielberger CD, Vagg PR. Test anxiety: Theory, assessment, and treatment. Washington, DC: Taylor & Francis. 1995.
5. Rezaei SAK, Saeidpoor S, Noury R, Ahmadi F, Parooi M. The mediating role of test anxiety in relationship between procrastination with high risk behaviors in students. Q J Child Ment Health 2017; 4(2): 125-134. [in Persian]
6. Peymani Forooshani R, Askari P. The Relationship between Test Anxiety and Emotional Intelligence with Academic Performance and Academic Burnout in Students of Islamic Azad University of Ahvaz, Educ Leadership Management Q 2018; 12(4): 59-73. [in Persian]
7. Asghari A, Kadir RA, Elias H, Baba M. Test anxiety and its related concepts: A brief review. Educ Sci Psychol 2012; (3): 3-8. [in Persian]
8. Yazdani F, Soleimani B. Relationship between test anxiety and Academic Performance among Midwives Students. J Health Syst Res 2012; 7(6): 1178-87. [in Persian]
9. Eum K, Rice KG. Test anxiety, perfectionism, goal orientation, and academic performance. Anxiety, Stress, Coping 2011; 24(2): 167-78.
10. Stoeber J, Childs JH. The assessment of self-oriented and socially prescribed perfectionism: Subscales make a difference. J Pers Assess 2010; 92(6): 577-85.
11. Abdollahi A, Abu Talib M. Emotional intelligence moderates perfectionism and test anxiety among Iranian students. Sch Psychol Inter 2015; 36(5): 498-512. [in Persian]
12. Weiner BA, Carton JS. Avoidant coping: A mediator of maladaptive perfectionism and test anxiety. Pers Individ Differ 2012; 52(5): 632-6.
13. Tamannaeifar M, Abdolmaleki S. Prediction of Test Anxiety Based on Metacognitive Beliefs and Perfectionism. Pract Clin Psychol 2017; 5(1): 63-71. [in Persian]
14. Oddo-Sommerfeld S, Hain S, Louwen F, Schermelleh-Engel K. Longitudinal effects of dysfunctional perfectionism and avoidant personality style on postpartum mental disorders: Pathways through antepartum depression and anxiety. J Affect Disord 2016; 191: 280-8.
15. Smith MM, Saklofske DH, Yan G. Perfectionism, trait emotional intelligence, and psychological outcomes. Pers Individ Differ 2015; 85: 155-8.
16. Burns LR, Dittmann K, Nguyen NL, Mitchelson JK. Academic procrastination, perfectionism, and control: Associations with vigilant and avoidant coping. J Soc Behav Pers 2000; 15: 35-46.
17. Ayearst LE, Flett GL, Hewitt PL. Where is multidimensional perfectionism in DSM-5? A question posed to the DSM-5 personality and personality disorders work group. Pers Disord 2012; 3(4): 458.
18. Lo A, Abbott MJ. Review of the theoretical, empirical, and clinical status of adaptive and maladaptive perfectionism. Behav Change 2013; 30(2): 96-116.
19. Farran B. Predictors of academic procrastination in college students (Doctoral dissertation, ProQuest Information & Learning), 2004.
20. Rothblum ED, Solomon LJ, Murakami J. Affective, cognitive, and behavioral differences between high and low procrastinators. J Counsel Psychol 1986; 33(4): 387.
21. Onwuegbuzie AJ. Academic procrastination and statistics anxiety. Assess Eval High Educ 2004; 29(1): 3-19.
22. Sheykholeslami A. The Prediction of Academic Procrastination based on Cognitive Strategies, Metacognitive Strategies and Test Anxiety in University Students. 2016; 4(6): 81-101. [in Persian]
23. Solomon LJ, Rothblum ED. Academic procrastination: Frequency and cognitive-behavioral correlates. J Counsel Psychol 1984; 31(4): 503.
24. Jokar B, Delavarpoor M. The relationship between academic procrastination and acheivement aims. Q J New Thoughts Educ 2007; 3(3): 61-80. [in Persian]
25. Tamannaeifar MR, Sedighi Arfaee F, Moghaddasin Z. Explanation of the academic procrastination based on adaptive and maladaptive dimensions of perfectionism and locus of control. New Educ App 2012; 7(2): 141-168. [in Persian]
26. Frost RO, Heimberg RG, Holt CS, Mattia JI, Neubauer AL. A comparison of two measures of perfectionism. Pers Individ Differ 1993; 14(1): 119-26.
27. Frost RO, Marten P, Lahart C, Rosenblate R. The dimensions of perfectionism. Cognitive Ther Res 1990; 14(5): 449-68.
28. Akhavan Abiri F, Shairi MR, Gholami Fesharaki M. The investigation of psychometric properties of Frost Multidimensional Perfectionism Scale (FMPS). Cog J Psychol Psychiatry 2019; 6(1): 87-106. [in Persian]
29. Friedman IA, Bendas-Jacob O. Measuring perceived test anxiety in adolescents: A self-report scale. Educ Psychol Meas. 1997; 57(6): 1035-46.
30. Baezat F, Sadeghi MS, Izadifard R, Robenzadeh SH. Validation and standardization of persian version of Friedben Test Anxiety Scale (FTA). J Psychol Stud 2012; 8(1): 51-66. [in Persian]
31. Holloway BE. Does procrastination and stress have an effect on your health? Missouri western state university. 2009. Available at: http://clearinghouse.missouriwestern.edu/manuscripts/431.php.
32. Soysa CK, Weiss A. Mediating perceived parenting styles–test anxiety relationships: Academic procrastination and maladaptive perfectionism. Learn Indiv Differ 2014; 34: 77-85.
33. Aqili R, Mehrvarz M, Sadeqi Gandomani K. Investigating the relationship between perfectionism, internal locus of control and self-efficacy with test anxiety and academic achievement of students of Shahrekord Talent Centers. Psychol Growth 2018; 6(2): 53-77. [in Persian]
34. Mahmoudzadeh R, Mohammadkhani SH. The mediating role of cognitive avoidance and anxiety in the relationship between negative perfectionism and procrastination. J Psychol Achievements 2016; 23(1): 73-94. [in Persian]
35. Randles D, Flett GL, Nash KA, McGregor ID, Hewitt PL. Dimensions of perfectionism, behavioral inhibition, and rumination. Pers Individ Differ 2010; 49(2): 83-7.
36. Sepehrian Azar, F. Academic Procrastination and its predictive factors. J Psychol Stud 2011; 7(4): 9-26. [in Persian]