1. Ruis C, Wajer IH, Robe P, van Zandvoort M. Anxiety in the preoperative phase of awake brain tumor surgery. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2017; 157: 7-10.
2. Hamester L, Souza EN, Cielo C, Moraes MA, Pellanda LC. Effectiveness of a nursing intervention in decreasing the anxiety levels of family members of patients undergoing cardiac surgery: a randomized clinical trial. Rev Lat Am Enfermagem 2016; 24: e2729.
3. Xiao N, Zhu D, Xiao S. Effects of continued psychological care toward brain tumor patients and their family members' negative emotions. J Cancer Res Ther 2018; 14(Supplement): S202-7.
4. Breisinger L, Macci Bires A, Cline TW. Stress Reduction in Postcardiac Surgery Family Members: Implementation of a Postcardiac Surgery Tool Kit. Crit Care Nurs Q 2018; 41(2): 186-96.
5. Rahimimoghadam Z, Rahemi Z, MirbagherAjorpaz N, Sadat Z. Effects of Pilates exercise on general health of hemodialysis patients. J BodywMovTher 2017; 21(1): 86-92.
6. Green CA. Complimentary Care: When Our Patients Request to Pray. J Relig Health 2018; 57(3): 1179-82.
7. Ekman P, Dalai L. Emotional Awareness: Overcoming the Obstacles to Psychological. 2nded. New York: Times Books; 2008: 78-85.
8. Koenig HG, Al Zaben FA, Khalifa DA. Religion, spirituality and mental health in the West and the Middle East. Asian J Psychiatr 2012; 5(2): 180-2.
9. Kent BV, Stroope S, Kanaya AM, Zhang Y, Kandula NR, Shields AE. Private religion/spirituality, self-rated health, and mental health among US South Asians. Qual Life Res 2019 Oct 24.
10. Shengelia R, Durglishvili N, Giorgadze K, Ketchakmadze I. Mental health and religion: interrelation and challenges in post-soviet georgia. Georgian Med News 2019; (291): 151-6.
11. Peres MFP, Kamei HH, Tobo PR, Lucchetti G. Mechanisms behind Religiosity and Spirituality's Effect on Mental Health, Quality of Life and Well-Being. J Relig Health 2018; 57(5): 1842-55.
12. Sharifnia SH, Hojjat H, Nazari R, Ghorbani M, Akhundzadeh G. The effect of prayer on spiritual health of hemodialysis patients. IJCCN 2012; 5(1): 29-34.
13. Adib Hajbagheri M. Desirable Effects of Prayer in Mental Health. Med and Cul 2008; 39: 101-5.
14. Karimollahi M, Abedi HA. Patients' experience of prayer in hospital. Nurs Res 2008; 3(10-11): 61-71.
15. Abdel-Khalek A, Lester D. Religiosity and death anxiety: no association in Kuwait. Psychol Rep. 2009; 104(3): 770-2.
16. Hosseini M, Salehi A, FallahiKhoshknab M, Rokofian A, Davidson PM. The effect of a preoperative spiritual/religious intervention on anxiety in Shia Muslim patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery: a randomized controlled trial. J Holist Nurs 2013; 31(3): 164-72.
17. Grös DF, Antony MM, Simms LJ, McCabe RE. Psychometric properties of the State-Trait Inventory for Cognitive and Somatic Anxiety (STICSA): comparison to the State-Trait Anxiety Inventory (STAI). Psychol Assess 2007; 19(4): 369-81.
18. Bastani F, Haidarnia A, Vafaie M, Kazem-nejad A, Kashanian M. The Effect of relaxation training based on self-efficacy theory on mental health of pregnant women. Iran J Psychiatry 2006; 12(2): 109-16.
19. Nasirzadeh R, Nasirzadeh M, Nasirzadeh MH. The motivations of prayer reading and its impact on the perception of the individual, social and environmental limitations of prayer in students. Cul in Islam Unver 2013; 2(1): 155-73.
20. Paine DR, Sandage SJ. Religious Involvement and Depression: The Mediating Effect of Relational Spirituality. J Relig Health 2017; 56(1): 269-83.
21. MirbagherAjorpaz N, Khaleghi M. Effect of Prayer on the anxiety level in the family members of patients undergoing general surgery in Shahid Beheshti Hospital of Kashan. J Com Health 2014; 8(1): 1-8.
22. Ai AL, Wink P, Shearer M. Fatigue of survivors following cardiac surgery: positive influences of preoperative prayer coping. Br J Health Psychol 2012; 17(4): 724-42.
23. Baetz M, Griffin R, Bowen R, Koenig HG, Marcoux E. The association between spiritual and religious involvement and depressive symptoms in a Canadian population. J NervMent Dis 2004; 192 (12): 818-22.
24. Siatkowski RM, Cannon SL, Farris BK. Patients' perception of physician-initiated prayer prior to elective ophthalmologic surgery. South Med J 2008; 101(2): 138-41.
25. Ai AL, Corley CS, Peterson C, Huang B, Tice TN. Private prayer and quality of life in cardiac patients: pathways of cognitive coping and social support. Soc Work Health Care 2009; 48(4): 471-94.