1. HR AM, Azizi F. The assessment of relation between lipid distribution and weight change with diabetes incidence in a group of Tehran, district 13 population. Res Med 2008; 32(2): 105-13. [in Persian]
2. Afkhami M, Sedghi H. Diabetes and obesity: the most common metabolic disorders in the world. J Shahid Sadoughi Yazd Univ Med Sci 2002; 10(4): 7-19. [in Persian]
3. Mackinnon LT. Advances in exercise immunology. Human Kinetics; 1999.
4. Kim ES, Im JA, Kim KC, Park JH, Suh SH, Kang ES, et al. Improved insulin sensitivity and adiponectin level after exercise training in obese Korean youth. Obesity 2007; 15(12): 3023-30.
5. Bruffaerts R, Demyttenaere K, Vilagut G, Martinez M, Bonnewyn A, De Graaf R, et al. The relation between body mass index, mental health, and functional disability: a European population perspective. Can J Psychiatry 2008; 53(10): 679-88.
6. Dingemans AE, Martijn C, Jansen AT, van Furth EF. The effect of suppressing negative emotions on eating behavior in binge eating disorder. Appetite 2009; 52(1): 51-7.
7. Sarafino EP, Smith TW. Health psychology: Biopsychosocial interactions: John Wiley & Sons; 2014.
8. Margetic S, Gazzola C, Pegg GG, Hill RA. Leptin: a review of its peripheral actions and interactions. Int J Obesity 2002; 26(11): 1407.
9. Mantzoros CS. The role of leptin in human obesity and disease: a review of current evidence. Ann Int Med 1999; 130(8): 671-80.
10. Després JP, Lemieux I, Prud'Homme D. Treatment of obesity: need to focus on high risk abdominally obese patients. Bmj 2001; 322(7288): 716-20.
11. Eliakim A, Scheett TP, Newcomb R, Mohan S, Cooper DM. Fitness, training, and the growth hormone→ insulin-like growth factor I axis in prepubertal girls. The J Clin Endocr Metab 2001; 86(6): 2797-802.
12. Dietz WH. Childhood weight affects adult morbidity and mortality. The J Nutr 1998; 128(2 Suppl): 411S-4S.
13. King DS, Staten MA, Kohrt WM, Dalsky G, Elahi D, Holloszy J. Insulin secretory capacity in endurance-trained and untrained young men. Am J Physiol-Endocrinol And Metab 1990; 259(2): E155-E61.
14. Dela F, von Linstow ME, Mikines KJ, Galbo H. Physical training may enhance β-cell function in type 2 diabetes. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2004; 287(5): E1024-E31.
15. Trayhurn P, Wood IS. Adipokines: inflammation and the pleiotropic role of white adipose tissue. British J Nutr 2004; 92(3): 347-55.
16. Wick G, Xu Q. Atherosclerosis—An autoimmune disease! 1. Exp Gerontol 1999; 34(4): 559-66.
17. Abedi B. The effects of 12-wk combined aerobic/resistance training on C-reactive protein (CRP) serum and interleukin-6 (IL-6) plasma in sedentary men. Yafteh 2012; 14(4): 95-106. [in Persion]
18. Tchernof A, Nolan A, Sites CK, Ades PA, Poehlman ET. Weight loss reduces C-reactive protein levels in obese postmenopausal women. Circulation 2002; 105(5): 564-9.
19. Kim K, Valentine RJ, Shin Y, Gong K. Associations of visceral adiposity and exercise participation with C-reactive protein, insulin resistance, and endothelial dysfunction in Korean healthy adults. Metabolism 2008; 57(9): 1181-9.
20. Hammett CJ, Prapavessis H, Baldi JC, Varo N, Schoenbeck U, Ameratunga R, et al. Effects of exercise training on 5 inflammatory markers associated with cardiovascular risk. Am Heart J 2006; 151(2): 367. e7-. e16.
21. Wärnberg J, Cunningham K, Romeo J, Marcos A. Physical activity, exercise and low-grade systemic inflammation. Proceedings Nutrition Society 2010; 69(3): 400-6.
22. Beavers KM, Brinkley TE, Nicklas BJ. Effect of exercise training on chronic inflammation. Clinica Chimica Acta 2010; 411(11-12): 785-93.
23. Beavers KM, Ambrosius WT, Nicklas BJ, Rejeski WJ. Independent and combined effects of physical activity and weight loss on inflammatory biomarkers in overweight and obese older adults. J Am Geriatrics Society 2013; 61(7): 1089-94.
24. Azizbeigi K, Azarbayjani MA, Atashak S, Stannard SR. Effect of moderate and high resistance training intensity on indices of inflammatory and oxidative stress. Res Sports Med 2015; 23(1): 73-87.
25. Stewart LK, Earnest CP, Blair SN, Church TS. Effects of different doses of physical activity on C-reactive protein among women. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2010; 42(4): 701.
26. Banitalebi E, Shahrekordi ZM, Kazemi AR, Bagheri L, Shalamzari SA, Faramarzi M. Comparing the effects of eight weeks of combined training (Endurance and Resistance) in different orders on inflammatory factors and adipokines among elderly females. Women's Health Bulletin 2016; 3(2).
27. Olson TP, Dengel D, Leon A, Schmitz K. Changes in inflammatory biomarkers following one-year of moderate resistance training in overweight women. Int J Obesity 2007; 31(6): 996.
28. Wong PC, Chia M, Tsou IY, Wansaicheong GK, Tan B, Wang JC, et al. Effects of a 12-week exercise training programme on aerobic fitness, body composition, blood lipids and C-reactive protein in adolescents with obesity. Ann Acad Med 2008; 37(4): 286-93.
29. Yarahmadi H, hamedinia M, haghighi A, Jahandide A, Taher Z. The effect of one session moderate and heavy resistance exercise on the appetite, food intake and energy expenditure in healthy men. Daneshvar Med 2010; 18(89): 51-60. [in Persion]
30. Nikbakht H, Khajesalehani M, Gaeini A. The Effect of selected combined training on the aerobic power, anaerobic power, BMI and fat percentage of the Badminton Juvenile elite girl players. Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2011; 13(4): 48-8. [in Persion]
31. Samany S, Jokar B. Validity and reliability of the short form of depression, anxiety and stress. J Soc Human Sci Shiraz Univ 2007; 26(3). [in Persion]
32. Henry JD, Crawford JR. The short‐form version of the Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (DASS‐21): Construct validity and normative data in a large non‐clinical sample. British J Clin Psychol 2005; 44(2): 227-39.
33. Hamedinia M, Haghighi A, Sardar M, Pourjahad J. The effect of exercise training in water on serum adiponectin and insulin resistance in obese children and adolesents. J Metab Exerc 2013; 2(2): 125-33. [in Persion]
34. Balagopal P, George D, Yarandi H, Funanage V, Bayne E. Reversal of obesity-related hypoadiponectinemia by lifestyle intervention: a controlled, randomized study in obese adolescents. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2005; 90(11): 6192-7.
35. Racil G, Coquart JB, Elmontassar W, Haddad M, Goebel R, Chaouachi A, et al. Greater effects of high-compared with moderate-intensity interval training on cardio-metabolic variables, blood leptin concentration and ratings of perceived exertion in obese adolescent females. Biol Sport 2016; 33(2): 145.
36. Bell LM, Watts K, Siafarikas A, Thompson A, Ratnam N, Bulsara M, et al. Exercise alone reduces insulin resistance in obese children independently of changes in body composition. J Clin Endocrinol Metabol 2007; 92(11): 4230-5.
37. Park DR, Park KH, Kim BJ, Yoon CS, Kim UH. Exercise ameliorates insulin resistance via Ca2+ signals distinct from those of insulin for GLUT4 translocation in skeletal muscles. Diabetes 2015; 64(4): 1224-34.
38. Jorge ML, de Oliveira VN, Resende NM, Paraiso LF, Calixto A, Diniz AL, et al. The effects of aerobic, resistance, and combined exercise on metabolic control, inflammatory markers, adipocytokines, and muscle insulin signaling in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Metabol: Clin Exp 2011; 60(9): 1244-52.
39. Beavers KM, Beavers DP, Nesbit BA, Ambrosius WT, Marsh AP, Nicklas BJ, et al. Effect of an 18‐month physical activity and weight loss intervention on body composition in overweight and obese older adults. Obesity 2014; 22(2): 325-31.
40. Stewart LK, Earnest CP, Blair SN, Church TS. Effects of different doses of physical activity on C-reactive protein among women. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2010; 42(4): 701-7.
41. Kelly AS, Steinberger J, Olson TP, Dengel DR. In the absence of weight loss, exercise training does not improve adipokines or oxidative stress in overweight children. Metabolism 2007; 56(7): 1005-9.
42. Haghighi A, Hamedi NM, Jamili P. The Effect of Resistance Training on C-Reactive Protein (CRP) in Obese Men. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci 2006; 13(4): 204-10. [in Persion]
43. Rector RS, Smith BK, Sun GY, Liu Y, Thomas TR. C-reactive protein and secretory phospholipase A2 are unaffected by exercise or omega-3 fatty acid supplementation. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2004; 36(5): S326.
44. Nibbeling N, Daanen HA, Gerritsma RM, Hofland RM, Oudejans RR. Effects of anxiety on running with and without an aiming task. J Sports Sci 2012; 30(1): 11-9.
45. Wipfli BM, Rethorst CD, Landers DM. The anxiolytic effects of exercise: a meta-analysis of randomized trials and dose–response analysis. J Sport Exerc Psychol 2008; 30(4): 392-410.
46. Fichna J, Janecka A, Costentin J, Do Rego JC. The endomorphin system and its evolving neurophysiological role. Pharmacol Rev 2007; 59(1): 88-123.
47. Janal MN, Colt EW, Clark WC, Glusman M. Pain sensitivity, mood and plasma endocrine levels in man following long-distance running: effects of naloxone. Pain 1984; 19(1): 13-25.
48. Chaouloff F. Physical exercise and brain monoamines: a review. Acta Physiologica 1989; 137(1): 1-13.
49. Hill E, Zack E, Battaglini C, Viru M, Viru A, Hackney A. Exercise and circulating cortisol levels: the intensity threshold effect. J Endocrinol Invest 2008; 31(7): 587-91.