1. Correale J, Gaitán MI, Ysrraelit MC, Fiol MP. Progressive multiple sclerosis: from pathogenic mechanisms to treatment. Brain 2017; 140(3): 527-46.
2. Doshi A, Chataway J. Multiple sclerosis, a treatable disease. Clin Med (Lond) 2016; 16(Suppl 6): s53-9.
3. Masoudi R, Mohamady E, Nabavi M. Effect of self- care program on Ourem method on physical dimension of quality of life of Ms patient. J Shahrekord Med Univ 2008; 10(2): 21-9.
4. Taraghi Z, Eleiae M. Quality of life of patient member of MS society of mazandaran. Iran J Neurology 2007; 20(55): 51-60.
5. Boeschoten RE, Braamse AMJ, Beekman ATF, Cuijpers P, van Oppen P, Dekker J, et al. Prevalence of depression and anxiety in Multiple Sclerosis: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Neurol Sci 2017; 372: 331-41.
6. Nasiri M, Hosseini H, Sakhaei Y, Tabrizi N, Yazdani Cherati J, Abedini M. Prevalence of Psychiatric Disorders in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis in Mazandaran, Iran. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2016; 26(140): 60-70.
7. Marrie RA, Cohen J, Stuve O, Trojano M, Sorensen P S, Reingold S, et al. A systematic review of the incidence and prevalence of comorbidity in multiple sclerosis: Overview. Mult Scler 2015; 21(3): 263-81.
8. Hakimjavadi M, Lavasani MGH, Haghighatgi M, Zebardast O. Relationship among depression,anxiety,stress and personality in veteran children. IJWPH 2010; 3(1): 9-16.
9. Ghasemi T, Karimian J, Rezaei A, Ebrahimi A. Examine the relationship between spiritual health and stress, anxiety and demographic factors in women with breast cancer who were referred to specialized cancer treatment center in Isfahan. J Sci Health Res 2012; 8(1):104-13.
10. Hoare E, Milton K, Foster C, Allender S. The associations between sedentary behaviour and mental health among adolescents: a systematic review. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 2016; 13(1): 108.
11. Mirshekar S. Comparing the effectiveness of two therapeutic methods: Dialectical behavioral therapy and cognitive behavior therapy on the improvement of impulsive behavior in the patients suffering from major depressive disorder who are showing a tendency to suicide. J Ilam Univ Med Sci 2014; 22(5): 45-54.
12. Nazari F, Soheili M, Hosseini S, Shaygannejad V. A comparison of the effects of reflexology and relaxation on pain in women with multiple sclerosis. J Complement Integr Med 2016; 13(1): 65-71.
13. Halabchi F, Alizadeh Z, Sahraian MA, Abolhasani M,. Exercise prescription for patients with multiple sclerosis; potential benefits and practical recommendations. BMC Neurol 2017; 17(1): 185.
14. Howarth AL. Will aromatherapy be a useful treatment strategy for people with multiple sclerosis who experience pain? Complement Ther Nurs Midwifery 2002; 8(3): 138-41.
15. Heesen C, Mohr DC, Huitinga I, Bergh FT, Gaab J, Otte C, et al. Stress regulation in multiple sclerosis: current issues and concepts. Mult Scler 2007; 13(2): 143-8.
16. van Kessel K, Moss-Morris R, Willoughby E, Chalder T, Johnson MH, Robinson E. A randomized controlled trial of cognitive behavior therapy for multiple sclerosis fatigue. Psychosom Med. 2008; 70(2): 205-13.
17. Salehi I, Mosalman M. Evaluation of the Relationship between Religious Attitude and Depression, Anxiety and Stress in Students of Guilan University. JRH 2015; 3(1): 57-64.
18. Büssing A, Ostermann T, Koenig HG. Relevance of religion and spirituality in German patients with chronic diseases. Int J Psychiatry Med 2007; 37(1): 39-57.
19. Abdel-Khalek A, Lester D. Religiosity and death anxiety: no association in Kuwait. Psychol Rep 2009; 104(3): 770-2.
20. Mohammadizadeh A, Askarizadeh Gh Bagheri M. The Relationship between Spiritual Health and Death Anxiety in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. J Relig Health 2017; 4(2): 20-28.
21. Zamani N, Farhadi M, Jenaabadi H. Comparison effectiveness of Dialectic Behavioral Therapy and Behavior Cognitive Therapy on Depression in the Multiple sclerosis. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2017; 10(12): 77-86.
22. Goldberg DP. The detection of psychiatric illness by questionnaire: A technique for the identification and assessment of non-psychotic psychiatric illness: Oxford university press London; 1972.
23. Taghavi M. Assessment of the validity and reliability of GHQ. J Psychol Interdisciplin Appl 2001; 5(4): 381-98.
24. Allahbakhshian M, Jaffarpour M, Parvizy S, Haghani H. A Survey on relationship between spiritual wellbeing and quality of life in multiple sclerosis patients. ZJRMS 2010; 12(3): 29-33.
25. Nsamenang SA, Hirsch JK, Topciu R, Goodman AD, Duberstein PR. The interrelations between spiritual well-being, pain interference and depressive symptoms in patients with multiple sclerosis. J Behav Med 2016; 39(2):355-63.
26. Khezri L, Bahreyni M, Ravanipour M, Mirzaee K. The relationship between spiritual wellbeing and depression or death anxiety in cancer patients in Bushehr 2015. Nurs Vulner 2015; 2(2): 15-28.
27. Ramezankhani A, Ghaedi M, Hatami H, Taghdisi MH, Golmirzai J, Behzad A. Association betweenspiritual health and quality of life in patients with type 2 diabetes in Bandar Abbas, Iran. Hormoz Med J. 2014; 18(3): 229-37.