1. Ahmadi M, Abbassi-Daloii A, Ziaolhagh SJ, Yahyaei B. Structural changes of cardiac tissue in response to boldenone supplementation along with the alcoholic extract of jujuba fruit during resistance training in male Wistar rats. Feyz 2018; 21(6): 534-42. [in Persian]
2. Babaei M, Tootin Z, Morovati H, Shojaei B, Fazelipour S. The Protective effects of vitamin E on sperm quality and some serum parameters of little laboratory white rats in toxicity caused by the Dianabole. J Islamic Azad Univ 2018; 28(2): 81-91. [in Persian]
3. Arazi H and Bazyar F. Prevalence of anabolic steroid abuse and the level of awareness and attitude of their negative consequences in bodybuilding athletes in Karaj. AUMJ 2013; 3: 48-56. [in Persian]
4. Ranjbar K, Matinhomaee H, Azar bayjani M, Peeri M. Effect of zizyphus jujube extract and resistance exercise on liver damaging biomarkers in male toxicated by anabolic steroid. JME 2015; 5: 35-45. [in Persian]
5. Hadadpour Z, Abaszadeh H. The effect of endurance exercise and boldone consumption at a dose of 5 mg on the of 5 alpha reductases gene expression of liver tissue in male wistar rats. The Second National Conference on New Achievements in Physical Education and Sports. Chabahar Int Univ 2016; https://civilica.com/doc/583687/ [in Persisn]
6. Mohammed HH, Badawi ME, El-Tarabany MS, Rania M. Effects of boldenone undecylenate on growth performance, maintenance behavior, reproductive hormones and carcass traits of growing rabbits. Pol J Vet Sci 2016; 19: 245-51.
7. Oda SS, El-Ashmawy IM. Adverse effects of the anabolic steroid, boldenone undecylenate, on reproductive functions of male rabbits. Int J Exp Pathol 2012; 93: 172-8.
8. Alm-Eldeen A, Tousson E. Deterioration of glomerular endothelial surface layer and the alteration in the renal function in Rabbits after treatment with a growth promoter Boldenone. Human and Experimental Toxicology. Hum Exp Toxicol 2011; 31: 465-72.
9. Ziaolhagh SJ, Khojasteh L, Ziaolhag SS, Yahyaei B. The effect of boldenone anabolic steroid, and endurance and resistance training on liver damage markers in rats. Fayz 2018; 22(2): 143-152. [in Persian]
10. Qadampour Vahed Z, Rashidlamir A, Moosavi Z, Raji A R. The effects of anabolic steroid stanozolol along with eight weeks of resistance training on structural changes in male rats' liver. Sport Biosciences 2013; 5(2): 115-32. [in Persian]
11. Abbassi Daloii A, Abdi A, Ziaolhagh S. J, Shah Bahrami A. The Effect of Boldenone and Resistance Training on Hematological Profile and Spleen Structure in Wistar Rats. Sport Physiol 2017; 9(34): 129-46. [in Persian]
12. Ahmadi M, Abbassi-Daloii A, Ziaolhagh SJ, Yahyaei B. Structural changes of cardiac tissue in response to boldenone supplementation with or without alcoholic extract of jujuba fruit during resistance training in male Wistar rats. Feyz 2018; 21(6): 534-42. [in Persian]
13. Weiwei Dai. β-Ecdysone Augments Peak Bone Mass in Mice of Both Sexes. Clin Orthop Relat Res 2015; 473(8): 2495-504.
14. Lok S, Yalcin H. Morphometric effect of nandrolone on humerus of the pubertal term rats. J Animal Vet Advances 2010; 9(12): 1771-5.
15. Kersey Robert D. National Athletic Trainers' Association Position Statement: Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids. J Athl Train 2012; 47(5): 567-88.
16. Song HM, Wei YC, Li N, Wu B, Xie N, Zhang KM, Wang SZ, Wang HM. Effects of Wenyangbushen formula on the expression of VEGF, OPG, RANK and RANKL in rabbits with steroid-induced femoral head avascular necrosis. Mol Med Rep 2015; 12(6): 8155-61.
17. Chappard D. Altered trabecular architecture induced by corticosteroids: a bone histo morphometric study. J Bone Miner Res 1996; 11(5): 676-85.
18. Bemben DA. Dose-response effect of 40 weeks of resistance training on bone mineral density in older adults. Osteoporosis Int 2011; 22(1): 179-86.
19. Bemben DA. Effects of combined whole-body vibration and resistance training on muscular strength and bone metabolism in postmenopausal women. Bone 2010; 47(3): 650-6.
20. Kersey Robert D. National Athletic Trainers' Association Position Statement: Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids 2012; 47(5): 567-88.
21. Fernández MD, Fuente ML, Fernfindez E, Manso R. Anabolic steroids and lymphocyte function in sedentary and exercise-trained rats. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1996; 59: 225-32.
22. Sadeghi M, Abbasidaloii A, Ziaolhagh SJ. Effect of 6 Weeks of Resistance Training and Boldenone Supplementation on 5-alpha Reductase and Aromatase Gene Expression in Testes Tissue of Male Wistar Rats. Horizon Med Sci 2017; 23(3): 193-9. [in Persian]
23. Attarzadehhosseini SR, Motaharirad M, Moienneia N. The effect of two different intensities resistance training on muscle growth regulatory myokines in sedentary young women. AMUJ 2016; 19(112): 56-65. [in Persian]
24. Arce Arturo A. Esquivel. Effects of Resistance Training on Bone and Muscle Mass in Older Women. University Texas Tyler 2015; TX 75799, USA.
25. Bart L. Clarke. Androgens and bone. www.elsevier.com/locate/steroids. 2008.
26. Archer Melissa. Androgenic agents: Testosterone. Utah Medicine Dur Report. Copyright © 2015 by University of Utah College of Pharmacy.
27. Leite RD. Menopause: highlighting the effects of resistance training. Int J Sports Med 2010; 31(11): 761-7.
28. Giovanni. Implications of exercise-induced adipo-myokines in bone metabolism. Endocrine 2015; 54(2): 284-305.