1. Dalsbø TK, Steiro A, Strømme H, Reinar LM. Effectiveness of Tapering from Methadone or Buprenorphine Maintenance Treatment Compared to Traditional Maintenance Treatment for People with Opiate Addiction: Systematic Review. NIPH 2018; 29553678.
2. Maremmani AG, Pacini M, Maremmani I. What we have learned from the methadone maintenance treatment of dual disorder heroin use disorder patients. IntJ Environ Res Public Health 2019; 16(3): 44-7.
3. Windarwati HD, Megananda NK, Nova R, Kusumawati MW, Ati NAL. Stress, anxiety, and depression with potential adolescent drug abuse: a cross-sectional study. J Keperawatan 2021; 13(1): 191-202.
4. Giovannetti C, Garcia Arce S, Rush B, Mendive F. Pilot evaluation of a residential drug addiction treatment combining traditional Amazonian medicine, ayahuasca and psychotherapy on depression and anxiety. J Psychoact Drugs 2020; 52(5): 472-81.
5. Wemm SE, Sinha R. Drug-induced stress responses and addiction risk and relapse. Neurobiol Stress 2019; 10: 100148.
6. Papp M, Gruca P, Lason M, Niemczyk M, Willner P. The role of prefrontal cortex dopamine D2 and D3 receptors in the mechanism of action of venlafaxine and deep brain stimulation in animal models of treatment-responsive and treatment-resistant depression. J Psychopharmacol 2019; 33(6): 748-56.
7. Toan TTT, Dao AQ, Vasseghian Y. A state-of-the-art review on the nanomaterial-based sensor for detection of venlafaxine. Chemosphere 2022; 297: 134-16.
8. Du Y, Feng R, Zhang W, Fang J, Ma K, Wang E, et al. Single IV-ketamine Augmentation of Newly Initiated Venlafaxine Hydrocortisone for Treatment-resistant Depression: Randomized, Double-blind Controlled Study Protocol. Re Squ 2022: 1-14.
9. Whiston A, Lennon A, Brown C, Looney C, Larkin E, O'Sullivan L, et al. A Systematic Review and Individual Patient Data Network Analysis of the Residual Symptom Structure Following Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Escitalopram, Mirtazapine and Venlafaxine for Depression. Front Psychiatry 2022; 13: 312-42.
10. Liang J, Lu M, Liang J, Jiang L, Zhao L. Clinical Analysis of Topiramate Titration Combined With Venlafaxine in the Treatment of Chronic Migraine With Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Chin Gen Pract 2021; 24(2): 243.
11. Sharbafchi MR, Afshar H, Adhamian P, Feizi A, Daghaghzadeh H, Adibi P. Effects of venlafaxine on gastrointestinal symptoms, depression, anxiety, stress, and quality of life in patients with the moderate-to-severe irritable bowel syndrome. Jo I Uni Med Sci 2020; 25(12): 1-8. [in Persian]
12. Ghorbani A, Ghezelbash S, Alizadeh Mirashrafi H, Khosravi M. Effect of Spiritual Group Therapy on Depression, Anxiety and Stress of the Mothers of Children With Cancer. Com Med J 2021; 11(3): 196-209. [in Persian]
13. Järvelä-Reijonen E, Puttonen S, Karhunen L, Sairanen E, Laitinen J, Kolehmainen M, et al. The effects of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) intervention on inflammation and stress biomarkers: a Randomized Controlled Trial. I J Beh Med 2020; 27(5): 539-55.
14. Ariana-Kia E, Moradi A, Hatami M. The Effectivness of Combined of Brief Behavioral Activation Therapy and Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder. J Clin Psychol 2014; 6(1): 15-27. [in Persian]
15. Yadavaia JE, Hayes SC, Vilardaga R. Using acceptance and commitment therapy to increase self-compassion: A randomized controlled trial. J Con Beh Sci 2014; 3(4): 248-57.
16. Coto-Lesmes R, Fernández-Rodríguez C, González-Fernández S. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in group format for anxiety and depression. A systematic review. J Affective Disord 2020; 263: 107-20.
17. Peyamannia B. The Effectiveness of ACT Matrix with compassion on cognitive emotion regulation strategy in Students with Test Anxiety Disorders. New Thoughts Edu 2021; 16: 217-36.
18. Larsson A, Hartley S, McHugh L. A randomised controlled trial of brief web-based acceptance and commitment Therapy on the general mental health, depression, anxiety and stress of college Students. JCl Beh ScI 2022; 24: 10-7.
19. Gilbert P. The origins and nature of compassion focused therapy. J Clin Psychol 2014; 53(1): 6-41.
20. Woodfin V, Molde H, Dundas I, Binder P-E. A Randomized Control Trial of a Brief Self-Compassion Intervention for Perfectionism, Anxiety, Depression, and Body Image. Fro Psychology 2021; 12: 32-43.
21. Hughes M, Brown SL, Campbell S, Dandy S, Cherry MG. Self-compassion and anxiety and depression in chronic physical illness populations: A systematic review. Mindfulness 2021; 12(7): 1597-610.
22. Asadi H, Mohammadi M, Naziri G, Davoodi A. Comparison of the Affectiveness of ACT Matrix with ACT Focused on Compassion on Social Anxiety Disorder. P M M 2021; 12(45): 59-78. [in Persian]
23. Lathren CR, Rao SS, Park J, Bluth K. Self-compassion and current close interpersonal relationships: A scoping literature review. Mindfulness 2021; 12(5): 1078-93.
24. Cuijpers P, Andersson G, Donker T, van Straten A. Psychological treatment of depression: results of a series of meta-analyses. Nord J Psychiatry 2011; 65(6): 354-64.
25. Jobst A, Brakemeier E-L, Buchheim A, Caspar F, Cuijpers P, Ebmeier KP, et al. European Psychiatric Association Guidance on psychotherapy in chronic depression across Europe. Eur Psychiatry 2016; 33(1): 18-36.
26. Kamenov K, Twomey C, Cabello M, Prina AM, Ayuso-Mateos JL. The efficacy of psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy and their combination on functioning and quality of life in depression: a meta-analysis. Psychol Med 2017; 47(3): 414-25.
27. Liu W, Li G, Wang C, Wang X, Yang L. Efficacy of sertraline combined with cognitive behavioral therapy for adolescent depression: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Comand Mat Met Med 2021; 2021.
28. Berlim MT, Turecki G. Definition, assessment, and staging of treatment—resistant refractory major depression: a review of current concepts and methods. Can Am J Psychiatry 2007; 52(1): 46-54.
29. Xiang Y, Cuijpers P, Teng T, Li X, Fan L, Liu X, et al. Comparative short-term efficacy and acceptability of a combination of pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy for depressive disorder in children and adolescents: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Psychiatry 2022; 22(1): 1-13.
30. Mohr DC, Ho J, Duffecy J, Baron KG, Lehman KA, Jin L, et al. Perceived barriers to psychological treatments and their relationship to depression. J Clin Psychol 2010; 66(4): 394-409.
31. Hosseini Kiasari ST, Ghamari Givi H, Khaleqkhah A. The Efficacy of Cognitive-Existential Group Therapy in Reducing the Levels of Depression, Anxiety and Stress in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2015; 24(122): 368-72. [in Persian]
32. Schueler YB, Koesters M, Wieseler B, Grouven U, Kromp M, Kerekes M, et al. A systematic review of duloxetine and venlafaxine in major depression, including unpublished data. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2011; 123(4): 247-65.