1. Bridge CA, Sparks AS, McNaughton LR, Close GL, Hausen M, Gurgel J, et al. Repeated exposure to taekwondo combat modulates the physiological and hormonal responses to subsequent bouts and recovery periods. J Strength Cond Res 2018; 32(9): 2529-41.
2. Wiese‐Bjornstal DM. Psychology and socioculture affect injury risk, response, and recovery in high‐intensity athletes: a consensus statement. Scand J Med Sci Sports 2010; 20: 103-11.
3. Lin WT, Yang SC, Tsai SC, Huang CC, Lee NY. L-Arginine attenuates xanthine oxidase and myeloperoxidase activities in hearts of rats during exhaustive exercise. Br J Nutr 2006; 95(1): 67-75.
4. Weerapong P, Hume PA, Kolt GS. The mechanisms of massage and effects on performance, muscle recovery and injury prevention. Sports Med 2005; 35(3): 235-56.
5. Rey E, Lago-Peñas C, Casáis L, Lago-Ballesteros J. The effect of immediate post-training active and passive recovery interventions on anaerobic performance and lower limb flexibility in professional soccer players. J Hum Kinet 2012; 31: 121.
6. Park EH, Choi SW, Yang YK. Cold-Water Immersion Promotes Antioxidant Enzyme Activation in Elite Taekwondo Athletes. Appl Sci 2021; 11(6): 2855.
7. Mohammadkhani PG, Irandoust K, Taheri M, Mirmoezzi M, Baić M. Effects of eight weeks of aerobic exercise and taking caraway supplement on C-reactive protein and sleep quality in obese women. Biol Rhythm Res 2019; 1-9.
8. Taheri M, Irandoust K. The effect of game-based balance training on body composition and psychomotor performance of obese students. Int J Sch Health 2019; 6(2): 1-4.
9. Reyner LA, Horne JA. Sleep restriction and serving accuracy in performance tennis players, and effects of caffeine. Physiol Behav 2013; 120: 93-6.
10. Ganio MS, Klau JF, Casa DJ, Armstrong LE, Maresh CM. Effect of caffeine on sport-specific endurance performance: a systematic review. J Strength Cond Res 2009; 23(1): 315-24.
11. O’Brien C, Tharion WJ, Sils IV, Castellani JW. Cognitive, psychomotor, and physical performance in cold air after cooling by exercise in cold water. Aviat Space Environ Med 2007; 78(6): 568-73.
12. Jordan JB, Korgaokar A, Farley RS, Coons JM, Caputo JL. Caffeine supplementation and reactive agility in elite youth soccer players. Pediatr Exerc Sci 2014; 26(2):168-76.
13. Peake JM, Roberts LA, Figueiredo VC, Egner I, Krog S, Aas SN, et al. The effects of cold water immersion and active recovery on inflammation and cell stress responses in human skeletal muscle after resistance exercise. J Physiol 2017; 595(3): 695-711.
14. Glasgow PD, Ferris R, Bleakley CM. Cold water immersion in the management of delayed-onset muscle soreness: Is dose important? A randomised controlled trial. Phys Ther Sport 2014; 15(4): 228-33.
15. Anderson D, Nunn J, Tyler CJ. Effect of cold (14° C) vs. Ice (5° C) water immersion on recovery from intermittent running exercise. J Strength Cond Res 2018; 32(3): 764-71.
16. Higgins TR, Greene DA, Baker MK. Effects of cold water immersion and contrast water therapy for recovery from team sport: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Strength Cond Res 2017; 31(5): 1443-60.
17. Tano SS, Fernandes KBP, Moser ADL, Pires-Oliveira DAdA, Gil AWO, Oliveira RFd. Effects of cold water immersion on variables of balance in healthy subjects with open and closed eyes. Fisioterapia em Movimento 2015; 28: 467-75.
18. Pourrahim Ghouroghchi A, Ahmadzadeh A, Afroundeh R. The effect of 8-weeks of resistance training and cold water immersion on muscle damage and inflammation responses following acute resistance training in futsal players men. J. Pratical. Stud Biosci Sport 2021; 9(17): 32-45.
19. Falla M, Micarelli A, Hüfner K, Strapazzon G. The Effect of Cold Exposure on Cognitive Performance in Healthy Adults: A Systematic Review. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021; 18(18): 9725.
20. Macedo CdSG, Vicente RC, Cesário MD, Guirro RRdJ. Cold-water immersion alters muscle recruitment and balance of basketball players during vertical jump landing. J Sports Sci 2016; 34(4): 348-57.
21. Thomas S, Reading J, Shephard RJ. Revision of the physical activity readiness questionnaire (PAR-Q). Can J Sport Sci 1992.
22. Broatch JR, Petersen A, Bishop DJ. Postexercise cold water immersion benefits are not greater than the placebo effect. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2014; 46(11): 2139-47.
23. Taheri M, Irandoust K. The Effect of Omega-3 Supplementation and Functional Exercises on the Psychomotor Performance of Aged Women in Qazvin. Iran J Ageing 2019; 14(1): 2-13. [in Persian]
24. Fontana P, Boutellier U, Knöpfli-Lenzin C. Time to exhaustion at maximal lactate steady state is similar for cycling and running in moderately trained subjects. Eur J Appl Physiol 2009; 107(2): 187-92.
25. Fullam K, Caulfield B, Coughlan GF, McGroarty M, Delahunt E. Dynamic postural-stability deficits after cryotherapy to the ankle joint. J Athl Train 2015; 50(9): 893-904.
26. Douglas M, Bivens S, Pesterfield J, Clemson N, Castle W, Sole G, et al. Immediate effects of cryotherapy on static and dynamic balance. Int J Sports Phys Ther 2013; 8(1): 9.
27. Briggs I, Chidley JB, Chidley C, Osler CJ. Effects of caffeine ingestion on human standing balance: a systematic review of placebo-controlled trials. Nutrients 2021;13(10): 3527.
28. Warren GL, Park ND, Maresca RD, McKibans KI, Millard-Stafford ML. Effect of caffeine ingestion on muscular strength and endurance: a meta-analysis. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc 2010; 42(7): 1375-87.
29. Laatar R, Waer FB, Rebai H, Sahli S. Caffeine consumption improves motor and cognitive performances during dual tasking in middle-aged women. Behav Brain Res 2021; 412: 113437.
30. Argus CK, Broatch JR, Petersen AC, Polman R, Bishop DJ, Halson S. Cold-water immersion and contrast water therapy: no improvement of short-term recovery after resistance training. Int J Sports Physiol Perform 2017; 12(7): 886-92.
31. Ihsan M, Watson G, Abbiss CR. What are the physiological mechanisms for post-exercise cold water immersion in the recovery from prolonged endurance and intermittent exercise? Sports Med 2016; 46(8): 1095-109.
32. Wilcock IM, Cronin JB, Hing WA. Physiological response to water immersion. Sports Med 2006; 36(9): 747-65.
33. Mawhinney C, Jones H, Low DA, Green DJ, Howatson G, Gregson W. Influence of cold-water immersion on limb blood flow after resistance exercise. Eur J Sport Sci 2017; 17(5): 519-29.
34. Stephens JM, Halson SL, Miller J, Slater GJ, Chapman DW, Askew CD. Effect of body composition on physiological responses to cold-water immersion and the recovery of exercise performance. Int J Sports Physiol Perform 2018; 13(3): 382-9.
35. Vaile J, Halson S, Gill N, Dawson B. Effect of cold water immersion on repeat cycling performance and thermoregulation in the heat. J. Sports Sci. 2008; 26(5): 431-40.
36. Greenwood JD, Moses GE, Bernardino FM, Gaesser GA, Weltman A. Intensity of exercise recovery, blood lactate disappearance, and subsequent swimming performance. J Sports Sci 2008; 26(1): 29-34.
37. Pournot H, Bieuzen F, Duffield R, Lepretre P-M, Cozzolino C, Hausswirth C. Short term effects of various water immersions on recovery from exhaustive intermittent exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol 2011; 111(7): 1287-95.
38. Shabir A, Hooton A, Tallis J, F Higgins M. The influence of caffeine expectancies on sport, exercise, and cognitive performance. Nutrients 2018; 10(10): 1528.