1. Chehelamirani N, Sahaf R, Rassafiani M, Bakhshi E. Validity and Reliability of WHOQOL-DIS Questionnaire in Iranian Older People with Disability. jrehab 2016; 16 (4): 334-45. [in Persian]
2. Jafari A, Behboodi M. The Efficacy of Aerobic Exercises in Reducing Loneliness and Promoting Happiness in Elderly. IJPN 2017; 5(5): 9-17. [in Persian]
3. Resnick B, Ory MG, Hora K, Rogers ME, Page P, Bolin JN. A Proposal for a new screening paradigm and tool called exercise Assessment and Screening for you (EASY). J Aging Phys Act 2008; 16(2): 215-33.
4. Habibi AH, Rezaei H. Comparison of acute aerobic exercise in low and moderate intensity on lipid profiles in overweight elderly men. JSMJ 2015; 14(6): 691-701. [in Persian]
5. Elavsky S, McAuley E, Motl RW, Konopack JF, Marquez DX, Hu L, et al. Physical activity enhances long-term quality of life in older adults: efficacy, esteem, and affective influences. Ann Behav Med 2005; 30(2): 138-45.
6. Carroll MD, Lacher DA, Wolz M, Sorlie PD. 30-year trends in serum lipids among United States adults: results from the national health and nutrition examination surveys II, III, and 1999-2006. Am J Cardiol 2011; 107(12): 1868-70.
7. Murray CJ, Lopez AD. Alternative projections of mortality and disability by cause 1990-2020: Global Burden of Disease Study. Lancet 1997; 349(9064): 1498-504.
8. Djindjic N, Jovanovic J, Djindjic B, Jovanovic M, Jovanovic JJ. Associations between the occupational stress index and hypertension, type 2 diabetes mellitus, and lipid disorders in middle-aged men and women. Ann Occup Hyg 2012; 56(9): 1051-62.
9. Boden WE. High-density lipoprotein cholesterol as an independent risk factor in cardiovascular disease: assessing the data from Framingham to the Veterans Affairs High-Density Lipoprotein Intervention Trial. Am. J. Cardiol 2000; 86(12a): 191-221.
10. Hosseini SA, Salehi OR, Farkhaie F. Lipid Profile Changes of Elderly Males in Response to Aerobic Training and Detraining. J Geriatric Nurs 2017; 3(2): 21-33.
11. Sadeghi-Bazargani H, Jafarzadeh H, Fallah M, Hekmat S, Bashiri J, Hosseingolizadeh GH, et al. Risk factor investigation for cardiovascular health through WHO STEPS approach in Ardabil, Iran. Vasc Health Risk Manag 2011; 7(4): 17-24.
12. Kazemi A, Ghanbarzadeh M. Comparison of different concurrent training on physical performance and components of body composition in elderly. JGN 2015; 2(1): 19-28.
13. VanGaal L,Rillaerts E, Creten W,De Leeuw I. Relationship of body fat distribution pattern to atherogenic risk factorsin NIDDM: Preliminary Results. Diabetes care 1988; 11(2): 103-6.
14. Walldius G. The ApoB/ApoA-I Ratio is a Strong Predictor of Cardiovascular Risk. In: Kostner G, Frank S, editors. Lipoproteins – Role in Health and Diseases. IntechOpen; 2012. P. 94-148.
15. Heilbronn LK, Noakes M, Morris AM, Kind KL, Clifton PM. 360His polymorphism of the apolipoprotein A-IV gene and plasma lipid response to energy restricted diets in overweight subjects. Atherosclerosis 2000; 150: 181-92.
16. Shojaei S, Daneshpour MA, Halalkhor S, Azizi F, Hedayati M. Genetic Association Between Metabolic Syndrome and Apolipoproteins. Iran J Endocrinol Metab 2011; 13(2): 209-20. [in Persian]
17. Pourvaghar MJ, Shahsavar AR, Bahram ME. The effect of a single bout of severe aerobic exercise on apolipoprotein A, B and some serum lipid profiles. Feyz 2015; 18(6): 585-91. [in Persian]
18. Azizi M, Hussein Pordelavr S, Roozbahani S. The Comparison Effects of Submaximal Aerobic Exercise on Lipid Profiles and Apolioprotein A-1 and B in Overweight Women. Jundishapur Sci Med J 2016; 15(5): 507-16. [in Persian]
19. Murawska E, Gomes G, Clemente F, Feito Y, Stastny P, Zuwala J, et al. Effect of four different forms of high intensity training on BDNF response to Wingate and Graded Exercise Test. Scientific Reports 2021; 11(8599): 1-16.
20. Feito Y, Patel P, Redondo AS, Heinrich KM. Effects of Eight weeks of High Intensity Functional Training on Glucose Control and Body Composition among Overweight and Obese Adults. Sports 2019; 7(51): 1-10.
21. Paoli A, Pacelli Q F, Moro T, Marcolin G, Neir M, Battaglia G, et al. Effects of high-intensity circuit training, low-intensity circuit training and endurance training on blood pressure and lipoproteins in middle-aged overweight men. Lipids Health Dis 2013; 12(131): 1-8.
22. Yoshimura Y, Nakamura H, Shimomura M, Lide K, Ode K, Imamura H. Effects of High-Intensity Circuit Training on Calcaneal Bone Status in Collegiate. J Athl Enhanc 2016; 5(5): 1-4.
23. Hosseini S, Zar A, Darakhshandeh M, Salehi O, Amiri R. The Effect of Volume and Intensity Changes of Exercises on Lipid Profile of Elderly Men. Joge 2017; 2(1): 38-46. [in Persian]
24. Salesi M, Rabiee SZ, Shikhani-Shahin H, Sadegipour H. Effect of a Walking Program on Metabolic Syndrome Indexes in Non-athlete Menopausal Women during 8 Weeks. JBUMS 2014; 16(10): 68-74. [in Persian]
25. Wooten JS, Philips MD, Mitchell JB, Patrizi R, Pleasant RN, Hein RM, et al. Resistance exercise and lipoproteins in postmenopausal women. Int J Sports Med 2012; 32(1): 1-14.
26. Hosseini S, Salehi O, Farkhaie F. Lipid Profile Changes of Elderly Males in Response to Aerobic Training and Detraining. Jgn 2017; 3(2): 21-33.
27. Ostovar A, Fereidooni Z, Ansari A, Haerinejad MJ, Darabi H, Raeisi AR, et al. The Prevalence of Hyperlipidemia among Older People, Bushehr Elderly Health. ISMJ 2017; 20(4): 399-415.
28. Maki KC, Eren F, Cassens ME, Dicklin MR, Davidson MH. ω-6 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Cardiometabolic Health: Current Evidence, Controversies, and Research Gaps. Adv Nutr 2018; 9(6): 688-700.
29. Zaneti HR, da Cruz LG, Lourenco CL, Ribeiro GC, Ferreira de Jesus Leite MA, Neves FF, et al. Nonlinear Resistance Training Enhances the Lipid Profile and Reduces Inflammation Marker in people living with HIV: A Randomized Clinical Trial. J Phys Act Health 2016; 13(7): 765-70.
30. Sepehrirad M, Valipour Dehnou V, Fathi M. Effects of HICT on Serum Lipids and Glucose Levels in Elderly Women. IJN 2018; 31(115): 20-8. [in Persian]
31. Sarmadiyan M, Khorshidi D. Effect of combind training on body composition, lipids levels and indicators of metabolic syndrome in overweight and obesed postmenopausal women. Joge 2016; 1(2): 36-44. [in Persian]
32. Hosseini H, Abedi B, Fatolahi H. The Effect of Aerobic water-based training on Adropin levels, insulin resistance and Lipid profile in ageing Men. Yafte 2019; 21(1): 99-110. [in Persian]
33. Ghafari G, Bolboli L, Rajabi A, Saedmochshi S. The effect of 8 weeks aerobic training on predictive inflammatory markers of atherosclerosis and lipid profile in obese elderly women. Sjimu 2016; 23(7): 244-154. [in Persian]
34. Rodriguez J, Muno-Daw M, Hernandez R, Ornelas M. Aerobic exercise program on blood lipids in women between 40 and 55 years old. Health 2013; 5(8): 1236-40.
35. Nazari M, Gholamrezaei S, Shabani R. Effect of a Period Circuit Resistance Training on Components of the Metabolic Syndrome in Females with Type II Diabetes. Iran J Endocrinol Metab 2016; 17(5): 362-70. [in Persian]
36. Hong M, Ling Y, Lu Z, Liu Y, Gu P, Shao J, et al. Contribution and interaction of the low-density lipoprotein cholesterol to high-density lipoprotein cholesterol ratio and triglyceride to diabetes in hypertensive patients: A cross-sectional study. J Diabetes Investig 2018; 1-8.
37. Perkins GM, Owen A, Kearney EM, Swaine IL. Biomarkers of cardiovascular disease risk in 40-65-year-old men performing recommended levels of physical activity, compared with sedentary men. Br J sports Med 2009; 43: 136-41.
38. Sheykholeslami D, Ahmadi S, Mojtahedih H, Marandi M, Ahmadi Deharshid K, Faraji H, et al. Effect of moderate and high intensity resistant exercises on cardiovascular risk factors in none-athlete university students. Kowsar Medical Journal 2011; 16(2): 115-21. [in Persian]
39. Blumenthal JA, Matthews K, Fredrikson M, Rifai N, Schniebolk S, German D, et al. Effects of Exercise Training on cardiovascular function and plasma lipid, lipoprotein, and Apolipprotein concentrations in premenopausal and postmenopausal women. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 1991; 11: 912-7.
40. Kaneva AM, Potolitsyna NN, Bojko ER, Odland JQ. The Apolipoprotein B/Apolipoprotein A-I Ratio as a potential marker of plasma Atherogenicity. Dis Markers 2015; 2015(9438): 1-8.
41. Holme I, Hostmark AT, Anderssen SA. ApoB but not LDL-cholesterol is reduced by exercise training in overweight healthy men. J Intern Med 2007; 262(2): 235-43.
42. Yektayar M, Mohammadi S, Ahmadi Deharshid K, Khodamoradpour M. Comparison of the effects of resistance, endurance and combined exercises on lipid profile of non- athlete healthy middle aged men. SJKU 2012; 16(4): 26-36. [in Persian]
43. Kordi N, Pakzad Hasanlu F, Arab Taheri Z. Effect of eight-week aerobic and periodic exercise on IGF-1 and lipid profile in elderly men. Cjhaa 2019; 3(2): 7-13. [in Persian]
44. Racil G, Ounis OB, Hammouda O, Kallel A, Zouhal H, Chamari K, et al. Effects of high vs. moderate exercise intensity during interval training on lipids and adiponectin levels in obese young females. Eur J Appl Physiol 2013; 113(10): 2531-40.
45. Rashidlamir A, Saadatina A. The effect of eight weeks of aerobic training on the plasma level of adiponectin, leptin, and resistin in healthy middle-aged men. Sci Sports J 2012; 27(6): 351-6.
46. Pap D, Colak E, Majkic-Singh N, Grubor-Lajsic G, Vickovic S. Lipoproteins and other risk factors for cardiovascular disease in a student population. J Med Biochem 2013; 32(2): 140-5.
47. Feito Y, Hoffstetter W, Serafini P, Mangine G. Changes in body composition, bone metabolism, strength, and skill-specific performance resulting from 16-weeks of HIFT. PLoS One 2018; 13(6): 1-15.
48. Kouhgardzadeh S, Valipour Dehnou V, Molanouri Shamsi M. Studying the effectiveness of eight weeks of high intensity functional training on serum levels of factors affecting brain health in elderly men and women. Yafte 2021; 23(4): 1-10. [in Persian]