1. National Multiple Sclerosis Society. WHAT IS MS? [Cited 2019 Oct 22]. Available at: https://www.nationalmssociety.org/
2. Huang WJ, Chen WW, Zhang X. Multiple sclerosis: pathology, diagnosis and treatments. JETM 2017; 13(6): 3163-6.
3. Mahdizadeh A, Lokzadeh S, Riyahi A, Hosseini S A, Jalili N. The Investigation of Factors Affecting the Gait of the Patients Suffering From Multiple Sclerosis. jrehab 2019; 20(1): 64-73. [in Persian]
4. Tsang BK, Macdonell R. Multiple sclerosis: Diagnosis, management and prognosis. AFP 2011; 40(12): 948-55.
5. Ysrraelit MC, Fiol MP, Gaitán MI, Correale J. Quality of life assessment in multiple sclerosis: different perception between patients and neurologists. JFN 2018; 8: 729.
6. Ziaian T, De Anstiss H, Georgia A, Baghurst P, Sawyer M. Resilience and its association with depression, emotional and behavioral problems, and mental health service utilization among refugee adolescents living in South Australia. IJPR 2012; 22:9-17.
7. Brown FL, Whittingham K, Boyd RN, McKinlay L, Sofronoff K. Does Stepping Stones Triple P plus Acceptance and Commitment Therapy improve parent, couple, and family adjustment following paediatric acquired brain injury? A randomised controlled trial. Behav Res Ther 2015; 73:58-66.
8. Oraki M, Sami P. The Effect of Mindfulness Integrated Behavior- Cognitive Therapy on psychological well-being and quality of life among multiple sclerosis patients. JHP 2017; 5(20): 34-47. [in Persian]
9. Sarbandi Farahani M, MohammadKhani S, Moradi A. The Effect of Maternal Education Program on Mental Awareness on Pregnancy Existence and Marital Satisfaction in Pregnant Women. J Behav Sci 2014; 4: 375-81. [in Persian]
10. Catalano D, Chan F, Wilson L. The buffering effect of resilience on depression among individuals with spinal cord injury. JPRMH 2011; 56(3): 200-11.
11. Toby R O, Newton-John C M, Mick H. The Role of Resilience in Adjustment and Coping with Chronic Pain Rehabilitation. Psycho 2014; 59(3): 360-5.
12. Andresson P. Happiness and health, Wellbeing among the self-employes. JS-E 2008; 37(1): 213-36.
13. Luhmann M, Necka EA, Schönbrodt FD, Hawkley LC. Is valuing happiness associated with lower well-being? A factor-level analysis using the Valuing Happiness Scale. JRP 2016; 1(60):46-50.
14. Cohn MA, Fredrickson BL, Brown SL, Mikels JA, Conway AM. Happiness unpacked: positive emotions increase life satisfaction by building resilience. Emotion 2009; 9(3):361-8.
15. Schapiro RT. Managing the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. 1nd ed. New York: Demos; 2007:71-2.
16. Prochaska JA, Norkras JC. Psychotherapy systems. Translated by Yahya Seyed Mohammadi. 8nd ed. Tehran: Ravan Publishing; 2019:154-309. [in Persian]
17. Tickell A, Ball S, Bernard P, Kuyken W, Marx R, Pack S, et al. The Effectiveness of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) in real-world healthcare services. Mindfulness 2020; 11: 279–90.
18. Michalak J, Burg J, Heidenreich T. Don't forget your body: Mindfulness, embodiment, and the treatment of depression. Mindfulness 2012; 3(3): 190-9.
19. Ghodspour Z, Najafi M, Rahimian Boogar I. Effectiveness of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy on Psychological Aspects of Quality of Life, Depression, Anxiety, and Stress Among Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. JPCP 2018; 6(4): 215-22. [in Persian]
20. Afshari A. Comparison of the Efficacy of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Mind-Fullness Therapy on Women's Resilience in repeated Abortions. IJPN 2018; 6(4): 11-8. [in Persian]
21. Fakhri MK, Bahar A, Amini F. Effectiveness of Mindfulness on Happiness and Blood Sugar Level in Diabetic Patients. JMUMS 2017; 27(151): 94-104. [in Persian]
22. Kim H. (dissertation). Client growth and alliance development in solution-focused brief family therapy. New York: Buffalo; 2006: 44-5.
23. Wand T. Mental health nursing from a solution focused perspective. IJMHN 2010; 19(3): 210-9.
24. Mirhashemi M, Najafi F. Efficacy of solution-centered therapy on resiliency and sense of coherence among patients with multiple sclerosis. MSJIAUTMB 2014; 24(3): 175-81. [in Persian]
25. Akbari S. The Effectiveness of Group-Based Solution Therapy on Happiness and Quality of Life in Women with Multiple Sclerosis. M.Sc., Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, Faculty of Education and Psychology; 2014: 1. [in Persian]
26. Conner KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: The Conner–Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC). JDA 2003; 18(2): 76-82.
27. Ahangarzadeh Rezaei S. Rasoli M. Psychometric Properties of the Perstan Version of "Conner-Davidson Resilience Scale" in adolescents with cancer. JUNMF 2015; 13(9): 739-47. [in Persian]
28. Samani S, Jokar B, Sahragard N. Effects of Resilience on Mental Health and Life Satisfaction. IJPCP 2007; 13(3): 290-5. [in Persian]
29. Argyle M, Martin M, Crossland J. Happiness as a function of personality and social encounters, In J, P, Forgas, J, M, Innes (Eds), Recent advances in social psychology: An international perspective, North Holland: Elsevier; 1989: 87-9.
30. Alipoor A, Noorbala A A. A Preliminary Evaluation of the Validity and Reliability of the Oxford Happiness Questionnaire in Students in the Universities of Tehran. IJPCP 1999; 5(1 and 2):55-66.
31. Segal ZV, Williams JM, Teasdale JD. Mindfulness Based cognitive therapy for depression. 3nd ed. New York: The Guilford Press; 2013: 86.
32. De Shazer S. Words were originally magic. 1nd ed. New York: Norton; 1994:30.
33. Williams M, Penman D. Mindfulness: A practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world. Piatkus Books; 2012: 54-5.
34. Kuehl BP. The Solutio-Oriented Genogram: A Collaborative Approach. JMFT 1995; 21(3): 239-50.