1. Clark RA. Biology of dermal wound repair. Dermatol Clin 1993; 11(4): 647-66.
2. Allah Tavakoli M, Khaksari Haddad M, Assar S. Comparison of topical application of Mummify and Phenytoin cream on skin wound healing in rat. JBUMS 2003; 5(2): 7-13. [in Persian]
3. Ramezani M, Zarrinkamar F, Bagheri M, Rajabnia R. Study of Environment Temperature Effect on the Antibacterial Activity of water extract of different organs of Viola Odorata in the different stages of growth. JBUMS 2012; 14(2): 16-21. [in Persian]
4. Farahpour MR, Sedaghat S. Effect of Malva sylvestris hydroethanolic leaf extract on the healing of full-thickness, excisional skin wound in the rat JVCP 2015; 9(33): 73-89. [in Persian]
5. Hoseini-Tahmasbi M, Hoseini-Tahmasbi S, Karami-dehkordi A, Delaram M, MalekAnzabi J, Fatahi F. Effect of Arnebia euchroma root extract on burn wound healing in Balb/c mice. JSUMSi 2013; 15(4): 54-61. [in Persian]
6. Ghorbani A, Javadi Youssofabad N, Rakhshandeh H. Effect of Viola tricolor on pentobarbital-induced sleep in mice. Afr J Pharm Pharmacol 2012; 6(323): 2503-9. [in Persian]
7. Rafiee-Vardanjani L, Sahinfard N, Rahimi-Madiseh M. Effect of Portulaca Oleracea L vice versa silver sulfadiazine on burn wound healing in Balb/c Mice. JSUMS 2012; 13(6): 92-100. [in Persian]
8. Alahtavakoli R, Vazirinejad M. Effect of Teucrium polium extract on skin wound healing in rat. HMJ 2012; 16(1): 17-24. [in Persian]
9. Alipanah H, Bigdeli MR, Esmaeili MA, Akbari ME. Effect of viola odorata extract on cell survival of triple negative breast cancer MDA-MB-468 cells, JMUMS 2015; 25(132): 186-99. [in Persian]
10. Abbaspour H, khaksari M. Topical effectiveness of kiwifruit on burn wound healing in male rats. NKUMS 2013; 5(1): 91-7. [in Persian]
11. Alipanah H, Bigdeli MR, EsmaeiliMM A, Mohammad Esmaeil Akbari M. Effect ofViola odorataExtract on Cell Survival of Triple Negative Breast Cancer MDA-MB-468 Cells. JMUMS 2015; 25(132): 186-99. [in Persian]
12. Rezvanipour M, Hosseini F, Pourafshar R, Zarabi A. The effect of mummies on some of the indices involved in wound healing in mice. JKMU 2007; 14(4): 267-77. [in Persian]
13. Zarabi M, Roshan A, Asgarani E, Pakdel M, Rouini M. The identification of gene coding cyclotide from Viola Species and investigation of antimicrobial activities of extracted cyclotides. HBB 2017; 24(2): 89-96. [in Persian]
14. Blac J, Hawks J. H. Medical surgical nursing: Clinical management for positive outcomes .8th ed. St. Louis 2008, p. 2010.
15. Nasiri A, Hosseini J, Azadbakht M. Treatment of burn wound treatment based on traditional folk and oral medicinet Through asteri in mazandaran province. JMP 2013; 48(12): 136-49. [in Persian]
16. Yaghmayei P, Moshrefjavadi F, Nilforooshzade MA, Mardani H, Kadanejadian P. The effect of 2% alcohol green tea extract on healing process of open wound in male mice. JIMS 2009; 96(27): 324-35. [in Persian]
17. Boswell C, Cannon S, Miller J. Students’ perceptions of holistic nursing care. NEP 2013; 34(5): 329-33.
18. Brunner L, Smeltzer S, Bare BL, Hinkle P, Kerry H. suddarth's textbook of medical-surgical nursing. Philadelphia: Williams and Wilkins. 12th ed, 2010, p. 1980-2002.
19. Asadi S, Zamiri A, Ezzati S, Parsaei P, Rafieian M, Shirzad H. Effect of alcoholic extract of green tea (Camellia sinensis) on the healing process in surgical and burn wounds in rats. JBUMS 2011; 18(1): 1-9. [in Persian]
20. Norbakhsh M, Sadeghi A, Ahmadi M. Study of Nigella Sativa L. Seeds hydroethanolic extract on skin wound healing in rat. IVSC12 2018, Semnan university, Iran. p113. [in Persian]
21. Davari S, Hajinezhad M, Samadi K, Eftekhari S. The Effect of Calendula, Aloe and Caster on Cutaneous Wounds Healing Process in Mature Male Rat. JRUMS 2018; 17(2): 93-104. [in Persian]
22. Bibak B, Bahmanyar S, Feizi P, Zarghami Moghaddam P, Alesheykh P. Survey of antibacterial effect from different extractsof Viola Odrata on three chronic sinusitis bacteria. NKUMS 2014; 6(4): 727-34. [in Persian]
23. Ulkur E. Comparison of silver-coated dressing (Acticoat), chlorhexidine acetate 0.5% (Bactigrass), and fusidic acid 2% (Fucidin) for topical antibacterial effect in methicillin-resistant Staphylococci-contaminated, full-skin thickness rat burn wounds. BURNS 2005; 31(7): 874-7.
24. Broughton G, Jeffery E. Basic Science of wound healing surgery. PRS 2006; 117(7): 125-345.
25. Shetty S, Udupa L. Evaluation of Antioxidant and wound healing effect of alcoholic and aqueous extract of Ocimum Sanctum linn in rats. eCAM 2008; 5(1): 95-101.