1. Das A, Bhattacharya S, Mohammed A, Rajan S. In vitro Antimicrobial Activity and Characterization of Mangrove Isolates of Streptomycetes Effective against Bacteria and Fungi of Nosocomial Origin. Braz Arch Biol Technol 2014; 57(3): 349-56.
2. Valli S, Suvathi S, Aysha O, Aysha OS, Nirmala P, Vinoth Kumar P, Reena A. Antimicrobial potential of actinomycetes species isolated from marine environment. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed 2012; 2(6): 469-73.
3. Jabari M, Matroodi S, Zolgharnein H, Sharafi A, Zamani I. Screening, isolation and study of antifungal activity of marine actinomycetes from Deylam nearshore sediments. Iran J Med Microbiol 2016; 9(4): 87-94. [in Persian]
4. Usha Y, Koppula S, Vishnuvardhan Z. Bioactive metabolites from marine sediments (Streptomyces species) of three coastal areas. Drug Invent Today 2011; 2(6): 114-17.
5. Reddy N, Ramakrishna D, Rajagopal S. A morphological physiological and biochemical studies of Streptomyces rochei MTCC 10109 showing antagonistic activity against selective Human Pathogenic Microorganisms. Asian J Biol Sci 2011; 4(1): 1-14.
6. Arasu MV, Duraipandiyan V, Valan S, Asha K, Duraipandiyan V, Ignacimuthu S, et al. Characterization and phylogenetic analysis of novel polyene type antimicrobial metabolite producing actinomycetes from marine sediments: Bay of Bengal India. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed 2012; 2(10): 803-10.
7. Claessen D, De Jong W, Dijkhuizen L, Wosten H. Regulation of Streptomyces development: reach for the sky. Trends Microbiol 2006;14:313-19.
8. Mohseni M, Norouzi H, Hamedi J, Roohi A. Screening of Antibacterial Producing Actinomycetes from Sediments of the Caspian Sea. Int J Mol Cell Med 2013; 2(2): 64-71.
9. Khattab A, Babiker E, Saeed H. Streptomyces: isolation, optimization of culture conditions and extraction of secondary metabolites. Int Curr Pharm J 2016; 5(3): 27-32.
10. Kumar PS, Al-Dhabi NA, Duraipandiyan V, Balachandran C, Kumar P, Lgnacimuthu S. In vitro antimicrobial, antioxidant and cytotoxic properties of Streptomyces lavendulae strain SCA5. BMC Microbiol 2014; 14(1):291.
11. Naine SJ, Devi C, Mohanasrinivasan N, Vaishnavi B. Antimicrobial, Antioxidant and Cytotoxic Activity of Marine Streptomyces parvulus VITJS11 Crude Extract. Braz Arch Biol Technol 2015; 58(2):198-207.
12. Gebreyohannes G, Moges F, Sahile S. Isolation and characterization of potential antibiotic producing actinomycetes from water and sediments of Lake Tana, Ethiopia. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed 2013;3(6):426-35.
13. Mathai D, Rhomberg P, Biedenbach D, Jones R. Evaluation of the in vitro activity of six broadspectrum β-lactam antimicrobial agents tested against recent clinical isolates from India: a survey of ten medical center laboratories. Diag Microbiol Infect Dis 2002; 44(4): 367-77.
14. Ntsaluba L, Agundiade Q, Mabinya L, Okoh A. Studies on bioflocculant production by Methylobacterium sp. Obi isolated from a freshwater environment in South Africa. African J Microbiol Res 2011; 5: 4533-40.
15. Alijani H, Matroodi S, Sharafi A, Zamani I. Diversity and antimicrobial activities of streptomyces isolated from intertidal sediments of Deylam, Iran. Razi J Med Sci 2017; 24(165): 22-31. [in Persian]
16. Chaudhary SH, Yadav J, Shrivastava A, Singh S, Singh A, Gopalan N. Antibacterial activity of actinomycetes isolated from different soil samples of Sheopur (A city of central India). J Adv Pharm Tech Res 2013; 4: 118-23.
17. Thirumalairaj J, Shanmugasundaram T, Sivasankari K, Natarajaseenivasan K, Balagurunathan R. Isolation, Screening and Charactrization of potent Marine Streptomyces sp. PM105 against antibiotic resistant pathogenes. Asian J Pharm Clin Res 2015; 8(2): 439-43.
18. Axenov-Gibanov DV, Voytsekhovskaya I, Tokovenko B, Protasov E, Gamaiunov S, Rebets Y. Actinobacteria Isolated from an Underground Lake and Moonmilk Speleothem from the Biggest Conglomeratic Karstic Cave in Siberia as Sources of Novel Biologically Active Compounds. PLoS ONE 2016; 11(2): e0149216.
19. Monciardini P, Iorio M, Maffioli S, Sosio M, Donadio S. Discovering new bioactive molecules from microbial sources. Microb Biotech 2014; 7: 209-20.
20. Sajid I, Shaaban K, Hasnain S. Identification, isolation and optimization of antifungal metabolites from the Streptomyces Malachitofuscus ctf9. Braz J Microbiol 2011; 2: 592-604.
21. Sweetline C, Usha R, Palaniswamy M. Antibacterial Activity of Actinomycetes from Pichavaram Mangrove of Tamil Nadu. Appl J Hygien 2012; 1(2): 15-18.
22. Bhavana M, Talluri V, Kumar K, Rajagopal S. Optimization of culture conditions of Streptomyces carpaticus (MTCC-11062) for the production of antimicrobial compound. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci 2014;6(8):281-5.
23. Stach JE, Maldonado L, Masson D, Ward A, Goodfellow M, Bull A. Statistical approaches for estimating actinobacteria diversity in marine sediments. Appl Environ Microbiol 2003;69:6189-200.
24. Singh LS, Sharma H, Talukdar N. Production of potent antimicrobial agent by actinomycete, Streptomyces sannanensis strain SU118 isolated from phoomdi in Loktak Lake of Manipur, India. BMC Microbiol 2014; 14: 278.
25. Sibanda T, Mabinya L, Mazomba N, Akinpelu D, Bernard K, Olaniran A, et al. Antibiotic producing potentials of three freshwater actinomycetes isolated from the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa. Int J Mol Sci 2010; 11: 2612-23.
26. Locci R. Streptmyces and related genera in. Bergeys Manual of Systematic Bacteriology 41998. p. 2451-508.
27. Harounabadi S, Shokouhi Mostafavi S, Eghbali Shamsabad P, Meybodi S. Measurement of antimicrobial activity of isolated bacteria from the Caspian sea and molecular identification of strains with antimicrobial effect. BJM 2015; 4(15): 167-78. [in Persian]
28. Kokare CR, Mahadik K, Kadam S, Chopade B. Isolation, characterization and antimicrobial activity of marine halophilic Actinopolyspora species AH1 from the west coast of India. Curr Sci 2004; 86(4): 593-7.
29. Kumar V, Bharti A, Gusain O, Bisht G. An Improved Method for Isolation of Genomic DNA from Filamentous Actinomycetes. J Sci Engg Tech Mgt 2010; 2(2): 10-13.
30. Remya M, Vijayakumar R. Isolation and characterization of marine Antagonistic Actinomycetes from west coast of India. J Med Biol 2008; 15(1): 13-19.
31. Senthilkumar S, Sivakumar K, Kannan L. Mercury resistant halophilic Actinomycetes from the salt marsh environment of velar estuary, southeast coast of India. J Aqua Biol 2005; 20(1): 141-5.