1. Masaki M, Koide K, Goda A, Miyazaki A, Masuyama T, Koshiba M. Effect of acute aerobic exercise on arterial stiffness and thyroid-stimulating hormone in subclinical hypothyroidism. Heart Vessels 2019; 34(8): 1309-16.
2. Bornschein A, Paz-Filho G, Graf H, Carvalho GAd. Treating primary hypothyroidism with weekly doses of levothyroxine: a randomized, single-blind, crossover study. Arq Bras Endocrinol Metab 2012; 56(4): 250-8.
3. Ghare S, Latifian G, Pooresmaeel V. Frequency Of Thyroid Dysfunction In Type 2 Diabetes Patients Referring To Internal Medicine Clinic Of Mashhad Bahman Hospital Between 2013-2014. Sinaweb 2016; 6(2): 1-13. Available at: http://medicine.sinaweb.net/ article_528751.html. [in Persian]
4. Baharloo S, Taghian F, Hedayati M. Effects of Aerobic Exercise on C-reactive Protein and Lipid Profile in Subclinical Hypothyroidism among Overweight-Obese Women. MJMS 2014;17(1). [in Persian]
5. Guyton A, J H. Geyton,S Medical Physiology. 10th ed. Tehran: Samat Publications; 2000.
6. Benjamin I, Griggs RC, Wing EJ, Fitz JG. Andreoli and Carpenter's Cecil Essentials of Medicine (Gastrointestinal Diseases/Liver and Billiary Diseases): arjmand book; 2016.
7. Zahmatkesh M, Shabani R. The effect of concurrent aerobic and resistance exercises on glucose homeostasis and serum HS-CRP in overweight and obese anxious adolescent girls. Feyz 2018; 22(4): 349-403. [in Persian]
8. Yousefi R, Hashemnia S, Aa MM. Conceptual Biochemistry. Tehran: Tehran University Press; 2009. [in Persian]
9. Singh B, Soodan J, Kumar S. The relationship between creatine kinase and cortisol level of young Indian male athletes. JESP 2014; 10(2): 111.
10. Smith P, editor A comprehensive look at hormones and the effects of hormone replacement. 14th Annual International Congress on Anti-Aging Medicine, 2005 June, Orlando.
11. Kenny FM, Iturzaeta N, Preeyasombat C, Taylor FH, Migeon CJ, Richards C. Cortisol production rate. VII. Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism in infants and children. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1967; 27(11): 1616-22.
12. Bagheri MH, Bambaeichi E, Esfarjani F, Akbari A. Water Training Effect On The Growth Hormone (Gh) And Insulin-Like Growth Factor (Igf-1) Secretion In Children. JJHR 2013; 4: 151-8. [in Persian]
13. Hill E, Zack E, Battaglini C, Viru M, Viru A, Hackney A. Exercise and circulating cortisol levels: the intensity threshold effect. J Endocrinol Invest 2008; 31(7): 587-91.
14. Abdi Keykanlo N, Rohani H, Asari F. Effects of 8 weeks aerobic training on body composition and plasma levels of insulin-like growth factor-1 and insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 in obese women. Koomesh 2014; 15(3): 302-9. [in Persian]
15. Barari A, Bashiri J, Rahimi A, Mokhtari E. The effect of endurance and circuit resistance training on serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor and cortisol in inactive male students: A randomized clinical trial. JSKUMS 2015; 17(2). [in Persian]
16. Kadoglou NP, Iliadis F, Angelopoulou N, Perrea D, Ampatzidis G, Liapis CD, et al. The anti-inflammatory effects of exercise training in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Escardio 2007; 14(6): 837-43.
17. Lucía A, Diaz B, Hoyos J, Fernandez C, Villa G, Bandres F, et al. Hormone levels of world class cyclists during the Tour of Spain stage race. BJSM 2001; 35(6): 424-30.
18. Nada AM. Effect of treatment of overt hypothyroidism on insulin resistance. WJD 2013; 4(4): 157.
19. Lambadiari V, Spanoudi F, Maratou E, Vassilatou E, Hatziagelaki E, Mitrou P, et al. Short term, low dose thyroxin treatment of euthyroid patients with type 2 diabetes improves peripheral blood flow and overall insulin sensitivity. J Diabetes Metab 2016; 7(677): 2.
20. Esteghamati A, Ashraf H, Khalilzadeh O, Zandieh A, Nakhjavani M, Rashidi A, et al. Optimal cut-off of homeostasis model assessment of insulin resistance (HOMA-IR) for the diagnosis of metabolic syndrome: third national surveillance of risk factors of non-communicable diseases in Iran (SuRFNCD-2007). Nutr Metab 2010; 7(1): 26. [in Persian]
21. de Souza Vale RG, de Oliveira RD, Pernambuco CS, da Silva Novaes J, de Andrade AdFD. Effects of muscle strength and aerobic training on basal serum levels of IGF-1 and cortisol in elderly women. Arch Gerontol Geriatrics 2009; 49(3): 343-7.
22. Rosa G, Dantas EH, Mello D. The response of serum leptin, cortisol and zinc concentrations to concurrent training. Hormones 2011; 10(3): 215-21.
23. Shakeri N, Nikbakht H, Azarbayejani M, Amirtash A. The effect of strength, endurance and combination training on the concentration of testosterone and cortisol in young men not practiced. SSQJ 2011 ;3(8). [in Persian]
24. Tartibian b, nouri H, Abbasi A. The Relationship between Cortisol Hormone and Plasma Metabolites Change in Young Male Runners. J Sport Biosciences. 2009; 1(2): 37-89. [in Persian]
25. Cauza E, Hanusch-Enserer U, Strasser B, Ludvik B, Metz-Schimmerl S, Pacini G, et al. The relative benefits of endurance and strength training on the metabolic factors and muscle function of people with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Archives-pmr 2005; 86(8): 1527-33.
26. Eizadi M, Hajirasouli M, Kiani F, Khorshidi D, Dooaly H. Effect of 12 weeks aerobic exercise training on aerobic capacity and glucose concentration in obese men. J Gorgan Uni Med Sci 2015; 17(2). [in Persian]
27. Maleki V, Mohajeri Tehrani Mr, Taheri E, Qorbani M, Sedighiyan M, Hoseini S. Comparison of resting metabolic rate, body composition and lipid profile in women with overt hypothyroidism treated with levothyroxine, with and without clinical signs. IJDLD 2017; 16(2): 121-30. [in Persian]