1. Rahmati R, Mohebbi-Dehnavi Z. The relationship between spiritual and emotional intelligence and sexual satisfaction of married women. J Educ Health Promot 2018; 7(1): 162. [in Persian]
2. Schensul SL, Brault MA, Prabhughate P, Bankar S, Ha T, Foster D. Sexual intimacy and marital relationships in a low-income urban community in India. Cult Health Sex 2018; 20(10): 1087–101.
3. Nielsen NM, Davidsen RB, Hviid A, Wohlfahrt J. Divorce and risk of hospital-diagnosed infectious diseases. J Public Health 2014; 42: 705-711.
4. Zahrakar K, Hezarosi B, Mohsenzadeh F, Tajikesmaili A. Underlying factors of emotional divorce in socio_cultural context of Karaj. J Fam Couns Psychotherapy 2019; 1: 125-142. [in Persian]
5. Amato PR, James S. Divorce in Europe and the United States: Commonalities and differences across nations. Fam Sci 2010; 1(1): 2-13.
6. Gahler M. To Divorce is to Die a Bit: A Longitudinal of marital disrupt and psychological distress among swediesh women and man. Fam J 2006; 14(4): 372-82.
7. Mandemakers JJ, Monden CW, Kalmijn M. Are the effects of divorce on psychological distress modified by family background? J Adv Life Course Res 2010; 15(1): 27-40.
8. Esmaeilpour KH, Mohammadzadegan R, Gasembaklu Y, Vakilee S. Comparing intolerance of uncertainty among divorce and non-divorce women as predictors of depression, anxiety and stress. J Woman Study Fam 2013; 6(21): 7-25. [in Persian]
9. Jafari Nadooshan A, Zare H, Hosseini Hanzaei A, Poursalehi NM, Zeini M. A Comparative study of mental health, adjustment, and cognitive emotion regulation among married women and divorcees in yazd city. J Women Soc 2015; 2 (22): 1-16. [in Persian]
10. Kohen N, Eichoff SB, Scheller M, Laird AR, Fox PT, Habel U. Neural of cognitive emotion regulation-An ALE meta-analysis and MACM analysis. Neuroimage 2014; 87: 345-55.
11. Greshman D, Gullone E. Emotion regulation strategy use in children and adolescents: The explanatory rols if personality and attachment. Pers Indiv Differ 2012; 52(5): 616-21.
12. Aldoa A, Nolen-Hoeksema S. Specificity of cognitive emotion regulation strategies: A transdiagnostic examination. Behav Res Therapy 2010; 48: 974-983.
13. Helms HM, Supple AJ, Hengstebeck ND, Wood CA, Rodriguez Y. Marital Processes Linking Gender Role Attitudes and Marital Satisfaction Among Mexican-Origin Couples: Application of an Actor-Partner Interdependence Mediation Model. Fam Process 2019; 85(1): 197-213.
14. A Sarno JR, Jaycox LH, Tompson MC. Depression in youth: Psychosocial intervention. J Clin Child Psychol 2001; 30(1): 33-47.
15. Shafiei M, Basharpoor S, Heidarirad H. Comparing dysfunctional attitude and cognitive flexibility between women with and without a history of divorce. J Woman Cult 2017; 8(30): 103-12. [in Persian]
16. Ang SY, Uthaman T, Ayre TC, Mordiffi SZ, Ang E, Lopez V. Association between demographics and resilience –a cross-sectional study among nurses in Singapore. Int Nurs Rev 2018; 65(3): 459–66.
17. Kashdan TB, Rottenberg J. Psychological flexibility as a fundamental aspect of health. Clin Psychol 2010; Rev. 30, 865-78.
18. Leahy RL, Tirch DD, Melwani PS. Processes undelying depression: Risk aversion, emotional schemas, and psychological flexibility. Int J cogn ther 2012; 5(4): 362-79.
19. Guo Y, Luo Y, Lam L, Cross W, Plummer V, Zhang J. Burnout and its association with resilience in nurses: A cross-sectional study. J Clin Nurs 2017; 27(1-2): 441–9.
20. Brown Sl, Sanchez LA, Nock SL, Wright JD. Links between premarital cohabitation and subsequent marital quality, stability, stability, and divorce: A comparsion of covenant versus standard marriages. Soc Sci Res 2006; 35(2): 454-70.
21. Tamborini CR, Couch KL, Reznik GL. Long-term impact of divorce on women's earning across multiple divorce windows: A life course perspective. Adv in life course Res 2015; 26: 44-59.
22. Twohing MP. Acceptance and commitment therapy: Instruction. Cogn Behav Pract 2012; 19(4): 499-507.
23. Hayes SC, Pistorello J, Levin ME. Acceptance and commitment therapy as a unified model of behavior chang. Couns Psychol 2012; 40(7): 976-1002.
24. Wersebe H, Lieb R, Meyer AH, Hofer P, Gloster AT. The link between stress, well-being, and psychological flexibility during an Acceptance and Commitment Therapy self-help intervention. Int J Clin Health Psychol 2018; 18(1): 60–8.
25. Rose MR, Norton S, Vari C, Edwards V, McCracken L, Graham CD, et al. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Muscle Disease (ACTMus): protocol for a two-arm randomised controlled trial of a brief guided self-help ACT programme for improving quality of life in people with muscle diseases. BMJ Open 2018; 8(10): e022083.
26. Wynne B, McHugh L, Gao W, Keegan D, Byrne K, Rowan C, et al. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Reduces Psychological Stress in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. Gastroenterology 2019; 156(4): 935–45.
27. González-Fernández S, Fernández-Rodríguez C. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in Cancer: Review of Applications and Findings. J Behav Med 2018; 20: 1–15.
28. Omidi A, Talighi E. The Effectiveness of Marital Therapy based on Acceptance and commitment on couples᾿ marital satisfaction and Quality of life. Int J Body, Mind Cult 2017; 4(1): 46-51. [in Persian]
29. Gratz KL, Roemer L. Multidimensional assessment of emotion regulation and dysregulation: Development, factor structure, and initial validation of the difficulties in emotion regulation scale. J Psychopathol Behav 2004; 26(1): 41-54.
30. Asghari P, Pasha G, Maryam A. Relationship between emotional regulation, psychological stresses if life and body image with eating disorders in women. J Thought Pract (Applipsych) 2009; 4(13): 65-78. [in Persian]
31. Bond FW, Hayes SC, Baer RA, Carpenter KM, Guenol N, Orcutt HK, et al. Preliminary Psychometric Properties of the Acceptance and Action Questionnaire a Revied Measure of Psychological Inflexibility and Experiential Avoidance. Behav Therapy 2011; 42(4): 676-88.
32. Abasi E, Fti L, Molodi R, Zarabi H. Psychometric properties of persion version of acceptance and action questionnaire-Ⅱ. J Psychological Models Methods 2013; 3(10): 65-80. [in Persian]
33. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD, Wilson KG. The ACT model of psychopathology and human suffering. Acceptance and commitment therapy: An experiential approach to behavior chang. 1999: 49-80.
34. Fashler SR, Weinrib AZ, Azam MA, Katz J. The Use of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in Oncology Settings: A Narrative Review. Psychological Reports. Psychol Rep 2018; 121(2): 229–52.
35. Sairanen E, Tolvanen A, Karhunen L, Kolehmainen M, Järvelä-Reijonen E, Lindroos S, et al. Psychological flexibility mediates change in intuitive eating regulation in acceptance and commitment therapy interventions. Public Health Nutr. Cambridge University Press (CUP) 2017; 20(9): 1681–91.
36. Hayes SC, Luoma JB, Bond FW, Masuda A, Lillis J. Acceptance and commitment therapy: Model, processes and outcomes. Behav Res Therapy 2006; 44(1): 1-25.
37. Akhavan Tafti M. Divorce stages and aftermaths. J Women's Studies 2003; 1(3): 125-51. [in Persian]
38. Spidel A, Lecomte T, Kealy D, Daigneault I. Acceptance and commitment therapy for psychosis and trauma: Improvement in psychiatric symptoms, emotion regulation, and treatment compliance following a brief group intervention. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice 2017; 91(2): 248–61.
39. Freudenthaler L, Turba JD, Tran US. Emotion regulation mediates the associations of mindfulness on symptoms of depression and anxiety in the general populetion. Mindfulness 2017; 8(5): 1-6.
40. Pauluse DJ, Vanwoerden S, Norton PJ, Sharp C. Emotion dysregulation, psychological inflexibility, and shame as explanatory factors between neuroticism and depression. J Affect Disorders 2016; 15(190): 376-85.
41. Hulbert-Wiliams NJ, Storey L, Wilson KG. Psychological interventions for patients with cancer: psychological flexibility and the potential utility of Acceptsnce and commitment Therapy. Eur J Cancer Care 2015; 24(1): 15-27.
42. Fiorillo D, McLean C, Pistorelli J, Hayes SC, Follette MV. Evaluation of web-based acceptance and commitment therapy program for women with truma-related problems: Apilot study. J Contextual Beha Sci 2017; 6(1): 104-13.
43. Weinstein N, Brown KW, Ryan RM. A multi-method examination of the effects of mindfulness on stress attribution, coping, and emotional well-being. J Res in Personality 2009; 43(3): 374-85.
44. Shapiro SL, Carlson LE, Astin, JA, Freedman B. Mechanisms of mindfulness. J Clin Psychol 2006; 62(3): 373-86.
45. Blackledge T, Hayes S. Emotion regulation in acceptance and commitment therapy. J Psychotherapy In Practice 2001; 57(2): 243-55.