1. Shoorideh FA, Ashktorab T, Yaghmaei F. Responses of ICU nurses to moral distress: A qualitative Study. Iran J Critical Care Nurs 2012; 4(4): 159-68.
2. Jalali R, Hasani P, Abedsaeedi Z. Nurses' Experience of the Perception of Nursing Conscience: A Phenomenological Study. Asian Bioethics Review 2012; 4(3): 210-25.
3. Epstein EG, Delgado S. Understanding and addressing moral distress 2010.
4. LaSala CA, Bjarnason D. Creating workplace environments that support moral courage 2010.
5. Borhani F, Mohammadi S, Roshanzadeh M. Moral distress and perception of futile care in intensive care nurses. J Med Ethics History Med 2015; 8: 2.
6. Mohammadi S, Borhani F, Roshanzadeh M. Relationship between moral distress and moral courage in nurses. J Med Ethics History Med 2014; 7(3): 26-35.
7. Fallahan SN, Soltanian A, Kitaban M. Correlation between ethical reasoning and moral courage of nurses working in selected hospitals of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences Deputy of Research and Technology of Hamedan University of Medical Sciences Hamedan University of Medical Sciences; 2014.Available at: http://res.umsha.ac.ir/_Pages/ Research.aspx?ID=10290&Project=1.
8. Sadooghiasl A, Parvizy S, Ebadi A. Concept analysis of moral courage in nursing: A hybrid model. Nurs Ethics 2018; 25(1): 6-19.
9. Lachman VD. Moral courage: a clinical case example. ASBH Exchange Newsletter 2007; 10(2): 8-12.
10. Sekerka LE, Bagozzi RP, Charnigo R. Facing ethical challenges in the workplace: Conceptualizing and measuring professional moral courage. J Business Ethics 2009; 89(4): 565.
11. Comer DR, Vega G. Moral Courage in Organizations: Doing the Right Thing at Work: Taylor & Francis Group; 2015.
12. Purtilo RB. Moral Courage in Times of Change: Visions for the Future. Journal of Physical Therapy Education 2000; 14(3): 4-6.
13. Gallagher A. Moral distress and moral courage in everyday nursing practice. Online J Issues in Nursing 2011; 16(2): 8.
14. O'Brien ME. Spirituality in Nursing: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 2017.
15. Butts JB, Rich KL. Nursing Ethics: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 2019.
16. Rajati R, Shahsiah M, Rajati F, Matlabi M, Abasi MH, Ghasemzadeh MJ, et al. A review of social health constructs according to manifest and latent functions of prayer. J Health System Res 2014; 9(8): 782-92.
17. Vaezinezhad H. Spirit cleanliness. Tehran: publications of Setad Eghameh Namaz; 1995.
18. Fahari S. Flight in Kingdom. Tehran: Publications of Nehzat Zanan Muslim; 2000.
19. Andrajati R, Tilaqza A, Supardi S. Factors related to rational antibiotic prescriptions in community health centers in Depok City, Indonesia. J Infection Public Health 2017; 10(1): 41-8.
20. Alligood MR. Nursing Theorists and Their Work: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2017.
21. Aliramaei G, N ardideh J, Zobeiry K, Naderi A, Shirmohamady A, Nasiri Kalmarzy R. Factors affecting Patient praying and their relationship with nurses characteristicsfrom nurses perspective in sanandaj Besat Hospital. Zanko J Med Sci 2015; 16(49): 73-82.
22. Noorbakhsh M, Poryousefi H. Role of religion and beliefs of mental health. J Stud 2007; 2(3): 72-94.
23. Corley MC. Nurse Moral Distress: a proposed theory and research agenda. Nurs Ethics 2002; 9(6): 636-50.
24. Sadooghiasl A. Development and psychometric evaluation of the Nurses' Moral Courage Questionnaire Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2015.
25. Anisi J, Navidi A, Nejad AH. Making and determination the validity and reliability the scale for assessing being bound to prayer. Int J Behav Sci 2011; 4(4): 313-8.
26. Moosavi SS, Borhani F, Abbaszadeh A. The moral courage of nurses employed in hospitals affiliated to Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Hayat 2017; 22(4): 339-49.
27. Mahdaviseresht R, Atashzadeh-Shoorideh F, Borhani F, Baghestani HR. Correlation between moral sensitivity and moral courage in nurses of selected hospitals affiliated to Tabriz University of Medical Sciences in 2014. J Med Ethics History Med 2015; 8(3): 27-39.
28. Aminizadeh M, Arab M, Mehdipour R. Relationship Moral Courage to Moral Distress in Nurses the Intensive Care Unit. J Med Ethics History Med 2017; 10(1): 131-40.