1. Javadi-Pashaki N, Darvishpour A. The Review of Theoretical Sensitivity and Reflexivity Concepts in Qualitative Research. J Qualitative Res Health Sci 2019; 8(2): 57-65. [in Persian]
2. Sattarzadeh N, Zamanzadeh V, Zenozy A. Assessment of Women’s Sexual Experiences after Child Birth: A Phenomenological Study. Med J Tabriz Univ Med Sci Health Services 2007; 29(3): 59–66. [in Persian]
3. Knoke J, Burau J, Roehrle B. Attachment styles, loneliness, quality, and stability of marital relationships. J Divorce Remarriage 2010; 51(5): 310-25.
4. Pakpour AH, Zeidi IM, Saffari M, Burri A. Psychometric properties of the Iranian version of the sexual quality of life scale among women. J Sexual Med 2013; 10(4): 981-9.
5. Kiani F, Khadivzadeh T, Sargolzaei MR, Behnam HR, Relationship between marital satisfaction and deoression during pregnancy and after delivery. IJOGI 2010; 13 (5): 37-44. [in Persian]
6. Bakhshayesh AR, Mortazavi M,The relationship between sexual satisfaction general health and marital satisfaction in couples. J Appl Psychol 2010; 3(4): 73-85. [in Persian]
7. Jowkar B, Kamali F. The relationship between spirituality and cognitive emotion regulation. Developmental Psychol 2016; 12(48): 337-85. [in Persian]
8. Ghorbani N, Watson PJ, Zarei A, Chen ZJ. Muslim attitudes and spirituality: relationships with Dark Triad and Harmony Control in Iranian teachers. Mental Health, Religion Culture 2017; 20(1): 20-30.
9. Aghili M, Venkatesh Kumar G. Relationship between religious attitude and happiness among professional employees. J Indian Academy Appl Psychol 2008; 34: 66-9.
10. Gholamzadeh Bafghi, T. “Investigating the Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence, Attitude and Practical Commitment to Prayer among Students of Payame Noor University of Bafgh”. Quarterly J Behav Sci 2015; 7 (25): 34-43. [in Persian]
11. Shafranske EP. Finding a place for spirituality in psychology training: Use of competency-based clinical supervision. Spirituality Clin Practice 2016; 3(1): 18.
12. Sadeghi SH, Azadi A, Abouee Mehrizi E, Jafari S. The relationship between religiosity with stress, anxiety, and depression among the students in Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, Iran, 2017. Chron Dis J 2019; 7(2).
13. Kermani Z, Danesh E. The impact of religious attitudes and sensation seeking on marital adjustment of married teachers in Pakdasht city. Psychol Stud 2011; 7(2): 129-54. [in Persian]
14. Beygi A, Rezaei A, Mohammadifar A, Najafy.M. The role of marital intimacy and Spirituality in prediction of Family Cohesion and Adaptability. J Res Psychological Health 2016; 10(1): 52-60
15. Sánchez-Fuentes M, Santos-Iglesias P, Sierra JC. A systematic review of sexual satisfaction. Int J Clin Health Psychol 2014; 14 (1): 67-75.
16. Murray KM, Ciarrocchi JW, Murray-Swank NA. Spirituality, religiosity, shame and guilt as predictors of sexual attitudes and experiences. J Psychol Theol 2007; 35(3): 222-34.
17. Au TY, Zauszniewski JA, King TM. Health-seeking behaviors and sexuality in rectal cancer survivors in Taiwan: associations with spirituality and resourcefulness. Oncol Nurs Forum 2012; 39(5): E390-7.
18. Davidson JK, Moore NB, Ullstrup KM. Religiosity and sexual responsibility: relationships of choice. Am J Health Behav 2004; 28(4): 335-46.
19. Abdolsalehi–Najafi E, Beckman LJ. Sex guilt and life satisfaction in Iranian-american women. Arch Sex Behav 2013; 42(6):1063-71
20. Nazoktabar H, Hosseini Dronkolaei SZ, Babaei E. Analyzing the relationship between spiritual health, attitude toward relationship before marriage and couple burnout in married wome. J Women Social Psychological Studiesn 2016; 14(3): 93-114. [in Persian]
21. Chonody JM, Gabb J, Killian M, Dunk-West P. Measuring relationship quality in an international study: Exploratory and confirmatory factor validity. Res Social work Practice 2018; 28(8): 920-30.
22. Taqizadeh Firouzjaei I, Sadat Z, Taghadosi M, Turki Habibabadi B. Psychometric Properties of the Relationship Quality Scale (RQ). Payesh 2018; 17(1): 85-94. [in Persian]
23. Anisi J, Navidi A Hoseininezhad A. Making and determination the validity and reliability the scale for assessing being bound to prayer. Int J Behav Sci 2011; 4 (4): 313-8. [in Persian]
24. Monjezi F, Shafiabadi A, Sodani M. The effects of islamic communication style and religious attitudes on marital satisfaction improvement. J Behav Sci 2012; 10(1): 30-7. [in Persian]
25. Shahhosseini Z, Gardeshi ZH, Pourasghar M, Salehi F. A review of affecting factors on sexual satisfaction in women. Mater Sociomed 2014; 26 (6): 378-81
26. Yousefzadeh S, Namen F, Golmakani N, Najafi M, Ebrahimi M, Modarres Gharavi M. Investigating the Effects of Sex Education Based on Religious Education on Marital Adjustment in Married Women. IJOGI 2014: 16(84): 10-19. [in Persian]
27. Kamyabinia Z, Azhari S, Mazloum S R, Asgharipour N. Relationship between religion and female sexual function at reproductive age. IJOGI 2016; 19(10): 9-19. [in Persian]
28. Ojomu F, ThacherT, ObadofinM. Sexual problems among married Nigerian women. Int J Impot Res 2007; 19(3): 310-6.
29. Bakhshi H, Asadpour MO, Khodadadizadeh A. Correlation between marital satisfaction and depression among couples in Rafsanjan. J Qazvin Univ Med Sciences Health Services 2007; 2(11): 37-43. [in Persian]
30. Zare Z, Golmakani N, Shareh H, Taghi Shakeri M. Survey of Relationship between Sexual Self-efficacy and Sexual Life Quality with Marital Satisfaction in Primiparous Women after Childbirth. J Student Res Committee (Beyhagh) 2016; 21(37): 1-10.