1. Mahmoodi BK, Matsushita K, Woodward M, Blankestijn PJ, Cirillo M, Ohkubo T, et al. Associations of kidney disease measures with mortality and end-stage renal disease in individuals with and without hypertension: a meta-analysis. Lancet 2012; 380(9854): 1649-61.
2. Hill NR, Fatoba ST, Oke JL, Hirst JA, O’Callaghan CA, Lasserson DS, et al. Global prevalence of chronic kidney disease–a systematic review and meta-analysis. PloS One 2016; 11(7): e0158765.
3. Khajehdehi P, Malekmakan L, Pakfetrat M, Roozbeh J, Sayadi M. Prevalence of chronic kidney disease and its contributing risk factors in southern Iran: a cross-sectional adult population-based study. Iran J Kidney Dis 2014; 8(2): 109.
4. Sakhai S, Habibpor Z, Khorami Markani A, Motarefi H, Nafei A. Assessment of the stressors and coping mechanism in end stage renal disease patients under hemodialysis in khoy city 2011. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2014; 11(12): 998-1005. [in Persian]
5. Pagels AA, Söderkvist BK, Medin C HB, S. H. Health-related quality of life in different stages of chronic kidney disease and at initiation of dialysis treatment. Health Quality Life Outcomes 2012; 10(1): 71.
6. Jha V, Garcia-Garcia G, Iseki K, Li Z, Naicker S, Plattner B, et al. Chronic kidney disease: global dimension and perspectives. Lancet 2013; 382(9888): 260-72.
7. Pagels AA, Söderkvist BK, Medin C, Hylander B, Heiwe S. Health-related quality of life in different stages of chronic kidney disease and at initiation of dialysis treatment. Health Quality Life Outcomes 2012; 10(1): 71.
8. Wang LJ, Chen CK. The Psychological impact of hemodialysis on patients with chronic renal failure. Renal Failure-The Facts: InTech; 2012.
9. Drayer RA, Piraino B, Reynolds III CF, Houck PR, Mazumdar S, Bernardini J, et al. Characteristics of depression in hemodialysis patients: symptoms, quality of life and mortality risk. General Hospital Psychiatry 2006; 28(4): 306-12.
10. Chavoshi A, Talebian D, Tarkhorani H, Sedqi-Jalal H, Azarmi H, Fathi-Ashtiani A. The relationship between prayers and religious orientation with mental health. J Behav Sci 2008; 2(2): 149-56.
11. Kormi Nouri R, Mocrie A, Mohammadifar M, EY. The study of happiness & well being and the role of different factors for them among students of Tehran university. J Psychol Educ 2002; 32(1): 3-41.
12. Zareban I, Seraji M, Rakhshani F, Shojaeizadeh D. Well-being of Hemodialysis Patients Referred to the Hospitals of Zahedan, Southeast of Iran. J Clin Basic Res 2017; 1(1): 36-42.
13. Suhail KR. Chaudhry, HR. Predictors of subjective well-being in an Eastern Muslim culture. J Soc Clin Psychol 2004; 23(3): 359-76.
14. Mahon NE, Yarcheski A, Yarcheski TJ. Happiness as related to gender and health in early adolescents. Clin Nurs Res 2005; 14(2): 175-90.
15. Tagharrobi Z, Sharifi K, Z. S. Subjective well-being in students of Kashan nursing and midwifery faculty. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Fac Sci 2012; 1(37). [ in persian]
16. Varaee P, Momeni Kh AM. Prediction of psychological well-being based on attitude toward religion and death anxiety in the elderly men of Kermanshah's part-time elderly care center. J Res Relig Health 2018; 4(2): 54-68.
17. Hadianfard H. Subjective Well-Being and Religious Activities in a Group of Muslims. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol 2005; 11(2): 224-32.
18. Anisi J, Navidi A. Making and determination the validity and reliability the scale for assessing being bound to prayer. Int J Behav Sci 2011; 4(4): 313-8. [ in persian]
19. G.R. Validity and Reliability of the Persian Version of the Subjective Well Being Scale in Cancer Patients. Health Psychol 2013; 1(4): 30-41.
20. Tiwari S, Singh R, Chand H. Spirituality and Psychological Wellbeing of Elderly of Uttarakhand: A Comparative Study Across Residential Status. J Psychol 2016; 7(2): 112-8.
21. Ivtzan I, Chan CP, Gardner HE, Prashar K. Linking religion and spirituality with psychological well-being: Examining self-actualisation, meaning in life, and personal growth initiative. J Religion Health 2013; 52(3): 915-29.
22. Francis LJ, Elken A, Robbins M. The affective dimension of religion and personal happiness among students in Estonia. J Res Christian Educ 2012; 21(1): 84-90.
23. Holder MD, Coleman B, Wallace JM. Spirituality, religiousness, and happiness in children aged 8–12 years. J Happiness Stud 2010; 11(2): 131-50.
24. Malkoç A. Quality of life and subjective well-being in undergraduate students. Procedia-Social Behav Sci 2011; 15: 2843-7.
25. Rothmann S, Ekkerd J. The validation of the perceived wellness survey in the South African police service. SA J Industrial Psychol 2007; 33(3): 35-42.
26. Ryan KA, Rapport LJ, Sherman TE, Hanks RA, Lisak R, Khan O. Predictors of subjective well-being among individuals with multiple sclerosis. Clin Neuropsychologist 2007; 21(2): 239-62.
27. Hashemian K, Pourshahriari S, Bani Jamali M A, Golestani-Bakht T. The study of the relationship between demographic characteristics and the amount of subjective well-being and happiness in the population of Tehran. Uarterly J Psychological Stud 2007; 3(3): 140-63. [in Persian]