1. Colucci P, Seng Yue C, Ducharme M, Benvenga S. A Review of the Pharmacokinetics of Levothyroxine for the Treatment of Hypothyroidism. Eur Endocrinol 2013; 9(1).
2. Chang YJ, Hwu CM, Yeh CC, Wang PS, Wang SW. Effects of subacute hypothyroidism on metabolism and growth-related molecules. Molecules 2014; 19(8): 11178-95.
3. Nazarpour S, Ramezani Tehrani F, Simbar M, Azizi F. Pregnancy outcomes in pregnant women with hypothyroidism (A review Article). IJOGI 2014; 17(126): 17-26. [in Persian]
4. DeRuiter J. Thyroid hormone tutorial: thyroid pathology. Endocrine Module 2002.
5. Lotfalizadeh M, Ghomian N, Mohammad Nezhad M. Prevalence and Complications of Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy. IJOGI 2017; 20(8): 1-5. [in Persian]
6. Malek M, Khamseh M, Hadian A, Baradaran HR, Emami Z, Aghili R. The effect of L-THYROXINE treatment on memory quotient in adults with subclinical hypothyroidism: A Randomized double blind controlled Trial. Iran J Endocrinol Metabol 2012; 13(6): 577-581. [in Persian]
7. Amirkhani Z, Azarbayjani MA, Peeri M, Matin Homaei H. Effect of Combining Resistance Training and Curcumin Supplementation on Lipid Profile in Obese Women. IJOGI 2017; 20(9): 24-32. [in Persian]
8. Emtiazy M, Nazem E, Keshavarz M, Kamalinejad M, Gooshehgir SA, Hashem Dabbaghian F, et al. Avicenna Medicine and Hyperlipidemia. JIITM 2011; 2(2): 155-60. [in Persian]
9. Zar A, Hosseini S, Homaion A. Effect of eight week aquagymnastic training on liver enzymes and lipid profile of middle aged women. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2016; 10(7): 29-37. [in Persian]
10. Baharloo S, Taghian F, Hedayati M. Effects of Aerobic Exercise on C-reactive Protein and Lipid Profile in Subclinical Hypothyroidism among Overweight Obese Women. Modares J Med Sci Pathobiol 2014; 17(1): 91-102. [in Persian]
11. Djamnezhad M, Djafarian K, Qorbani M, Ataie-Jafari A, Hosseini S. Validity And Reliability Of Metabolism And Thyroid Questionnaire And Its Relation With Serum Concentration Of Thyroid Hormone. Iran J Diabetes Metabol 2014; 14(1): 63-74. [in Persian]
12. Afkhamizadeh M, Ataei Azimi S, Soukhtanloo M, Moosavi Baygi S, Ramezanpour M. Evaluation of correlation between thyrotropin (TSH) and body mass index (BMI) in euthyroid persons. MJMS 2014; 57(1): 388-97. [in Persian]
13. Guyton A, Hall J. Geyton,s Medical Physiology. 10th ed ed. Tehran: Samat Publications; 2000. [in Persian]
14. Benjamine A, Griggs R, Wing E, Fitz G, Supervised By: Samadanifard H. Metabolic and Endocrine diseases Woman,s and Men,s health. 9th ed. Raeesi S, editor. Tehran: Arjmand Book; 2016. [in Persian]
15. Joshi K, Bokankar DK, Hardas VM. A Comparative Study of Lipoprotein Levels in Normal and Hypothyroidism Patients. IJRTSAT 2014; 11(1): 70-2.
16. Shah Ebrahimi K, Sharifi A, Almasi A, Taliei R, Izadi B, Karimi M. Comparison of Concentrations of Lipoprotein (a) and Serum Lipids Profile in Patients with Subclinical Hypothyroidism and Euthyroidism. J Arak Uni Med Sci 2013; 16(4): 37-44. [in Persian]
17. Barbagallo CM, Averna MR, Liotta A, La Grutta S, Maggio C, Casimiro L, et al. Plasma levels of lipoproteins and apolipoproteins in congenital hypothyroidism: effects of L-thyroxine substitution therapy. Metabolism 1995; 44(10): 1283-7.
18. Kalantar Hormozi MR, Nabipour I, Assadi M, Asadipouya K, Zendehboudi S, Ranjbar Omrani G. Subclinical Hypothyroid. Iran South Med J 2011; 14(1): 51-60. [in Persian]
19. Saha HR, Khan H, Sarkar BC, Khan SA, Sana NK, Sugawara A, et al. A comparative study of thyroid hormone and lipid status of patient with and without diabetes in adults. Open J Endocr Metab Dis 2013; 3(02): 113.
20. Andreasen A, Stenager E, Dalgas U. The effect of exercise therapy on fatigue in multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler 2011; 17(9): 1041-54.
21. Tofighi A, Babaei S, Dastah S. The relationship between physical activity and mental health among nurses of urmia hospitals. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2014; 12(1): 72-8. [in Persian]
22. Sanghavi S, Joshi R, Upadhyay D. A comparative study of lipid profile of sports persons and sedentary persons. NJIRM 2012; 3(3): 3-6.
23. Adogu P, Meludu S, Modebe I, Ubajaka C. Albumin and lipid profiles following treadmill exercise among student volunteers of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi, Nigeria. Open J Prev Med 2015; 5(06): 227.
24. Ramezanpour M, Khosravi A. Effect of 8 weeks aerobic training and peanut consumption on lipoprotein serum levels in overweight and obese men. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci 2013; 15(1): 52-8. [in Persian]
25. Nayebifar Sh, Afzalpour ME, Saghebjoo M, Hedayati M, Shirzaee P. The effect of aerobic and resistance trainings on serum C - reactive protein, lipid profile and body composition in overweight women. Modern Care, Sci Quarterly Birjand Nurs Midwifery Fac 2012; 8(4): 186-96. [in Persian]
26. Whyte LJ, Gill JM, Cathcart AJ. Effect of 2 weeks of sprint interval training on health-related outcomes in sedentary overweight/obese men. Metabolism 2010; 59(10): 1421-8.
27. Youssef MK, Philp M. Resistance training versus aerobic training on obese non alcoholic fatty liver. Med J Cairo Uni 2014; 82(2): 79-85.
28. Nayibifar Sh, Afzalpour ME, Saqebjoo M, Hedayati M, Shirazee P. The effect of aerobic and resistance trainings on serum C- Reactive Protein, lipid profile and body composition in overweight women. Modern Care J 2010; 8(4): 186-96. [in Persian]
29. Gharari Arefi R, Hemati Nafar M, Kordi MR. The Effect of a High Intensity Interval Training Program on Lipid Profile in Sedentary Young Men. J Sport Biosci 2014; 6(3): 259-72. [in Persian]
30. Afzalpour M. Effects of two types of aerobic exercises on low density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation and cardiovascular risk factors in non-active men. J Birjand Univ Med Sci 2007; 14(3): 9-15. [in Persian]