1. Reginsson GW, Ingason A, Euesden J, Bjornsdottir G, Olafsson S, Sigurdsson E, et al. Polygenic risk scores for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder associate with addiction. Addict biol 2018; 23(1): 485-92.
2. Chamberlain SR, Grant JE. Minnesota Impulse Disorders Interview (MIDI): Validation of a structured diagnostic clinical interview for impulse control disorders in an enriched community sample. Psychia Res 2018; 265: 279-83.
3. Mansourijalilian A, Yazdanbakhsh K. Predicting Tendency to Abuse Drugs by Using Differentiation and Metacognition among University Students. J Res Coghni Behav Sci 2016; 6(2): 42-52. [in Persian]
4. Agha Yusefi A, Saffarinia M, Abaspour P. The Investigation of Drug Addiction Potential among Medical Students: Role of Subjective Components of Anger. J Res on Addict 2015; 9(35): 25-35. [in Persian]
5. Dehghani K, Zare A, Dehghani H, Sedghi H, Poormovahed Z. Drug Abuse Prevalence and Risk Factors in Students of Shaheed Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, JSSU 2010; 18(3): 164-9. [in Persian]
6. Gorjian Z, Hayati F, Mahmoodi N, Zarea K, Sayyahbaragar M, Monadiziarat H, et al. Prevalence of Substance Abuse and its Correlation with Educational Achievement among Nursing Students in Abadan. Edu Develop Judishapur 2017; 8(4): 391-98. [in Persian]
7. Hobson H, Hogeveen J, Brewer R, Catmur C, Gordon B, Krueger F, et al. Language and alexithymia: Evidence for the role of the inferior frontal gyrus in acquired alexithymia. Neuropsychol 2018; 111: 229-40.
8. Kafetsios K, Hess U. Seeing mixed emotions: Alexithymia, emotion perception bias, and quality in dyadic interactions. Pers Indivd Dif 2019; 137: 80-5.
9. Simone M, Hooper L, Eisenberg M, Neumark-Sztainer D. Unhealthy weight control behaviors and substance use among adolescent girls: The harms of weight stigma. Social Sci & Med 2019.
10. Kuntze J, van der Molen HT, Born MP. Big five personality traits and assertiveness do not affect mastery of communication skills. Health Professions Edu 2016; 2(1): 33-43.
11. Omura M, Maguire J, Levett-Jones T, Stone TE. The effectiveness of assertiveness communication training programs for healthcare professionals and students: A systematic review. Inter J nursingstudies 2017; 76: 120-8.
12. Vojudi B, Otared N, poursharifi H. On the Comparison of Interpersonal Sensitivity and Assertiveness between Drug-Dependent Persons and Ordinary People. Res Addict 2015; 8(31): 109-18. [in Persian]
13. Hajihasani M, Shafiabadi A, Pirsaghi F, Bashirpour M. Prediction of Addiction Potential on the Basis of Aggression and Assertiveness in University Students. Res Addict 2012: 20(5): 41-54. [in Persian]
14. Farnia V, Shakeri J, Alikhani M, Ahmadzadeh A, Yaghoubi SH, Hokari S .Evaluation the amount of Attitude to addiction and drugs among students of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences in 2016.
15. Taplin S, Mattick RP. The nature and extent of child protection involvement among heroin‐using mothers in treatment: High rates of reports, removals at birth and children in care. Drug Alcohol Rev 2015; 34(1): 31-7.
16. Krejcie RV, Morgan DW. Determining sample size for research activities. Edu Psych Measure 1970; 30(3): 607-10.
17. Mosalman A, Hoseini A, Sadeghpoor M. Prediction of Addiction Readiness Based on Behavioral Activation and Inhibition of Systems (BIS/BAS) and Cognitive Abilities among Students in Amol Institute of Higher Education 2017-2018. MCS 2018; 5(2): 146-155. [in Persian]
18. Zargar Y. Build Iranian addiction readiness scale. Second Congress of the Iranian Psychological Association. 2007. [in Persian]
19. Besharat MA. Toronto Alexithymia Scale: Questionnaire, Instruction and Scoring (Persian Version). Scientific J Manag System 2013; 10(37): 90-2. [in Persian]
20. Haaron-Rashidi H, Kazemian-Moghaddam K. The Relationship between Communication Patterns, Flexibility, and Family Cohesion with Assertiveness of Female Students. J Women Families Edu Culture 2018: 13(44): 165-83. [in Persian]
21. Schimmenti A, Passanisi A, Caretti V, La Marca L, Granieri A, Iacolino C, Gervasi AM, Maganuco NR, Billieux J. Traumatic experiences, alexithymia, and Internet addiction symptoms among late adolescents: A moderated mediation analysis. Addict Behav 2017; 64: 314-20.
22. Morie KP, Yip SW, Nich C, Hunkele K, Carroll KM, Potenza MN. Alexithymia and addiction: a review and preliminary data suggesting neurobiological links to reward/loss processing. Current Addict Reports 2016; 3(2): 239-48.
23. Mahapatra A, Sharma P. Association of Internet addiction and alexithymia–A scoping review. Addict behav 2018; 81: 175-82.
24. Mohammadi G. The Role of Religiosity, Parenting Style and Alexithymia in Readiness to Addiction in Adolescents. J of Police Med 2016; 5(3): 205-12. [in Persian]
25. Bagyan Kouleh Marz MJ, Narimani M, Soltani S, Mehrabi AR. The Comparison of Alexithymia and Emotions Control among Substance Abusers and Healthy People. Res Addict 2014; 8(29): 131-47. [in Persian]
26. Salimi H, Alipour G, Miri V, Kermanshahi F. Investigation of the Correlation between Sensory Processing Sensitivity and Alexithymia with Tendency to Addiction in Dormitory Resident Female Students of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2017; 11(1): 68-78. [in Persian]
27. Hobson H, Hogeveen J, Brewer R, Catmur C, Gordon B, Krueger F, Chau A, Bird G, Grafman J. Language and alexithymia: Evidence for the role of the inferior frontal gyrus in acquired alexithymia. Neuropsychologia 2018; 111: 229-40.
28. Zamariola G, Vlemincx E, Corneille O, Luminet O. Relationship between interoceptive accuracy, interoceptive sensibility, and alexithymia. Pers Individ Dif 2018; 125: 14-20.
29. Honkalampi K, De Berardis D, Vellante F, Viinamäki H. Relations Depressive between and Anxiety Alexithymia Disorders and. Alexithymia: Advances in Research, Theory, and Clinical Practice. 2018:142.
30. Gao T, Li J, Zhang H, Gao J, Kong Y, Hu Y, Mei S. The influence of alexithymia on mobile phone addiction: The role of depression, anxiety and stress. J Affective Disord 2018; 225: 761-6.
31. García-López LM, Gutiérrez D. The effects of a sport education season on empathy and assertiveness. Physical Edu Sport Pedagogy 2015; 20(1): 1-16.
32. Gu HJ, Lee OS, Hong MJ. The relationship between SNS addiction tendency, self-assertiveness, interpersonal problems and in college students. J Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Soci 2016; 17(4): 180-7.