1. Akbari A, Razzaghi Z, Homaee F, Khayamzadeh M, Movahedi M, Akbari ME. Parity and Breast Feeding are Preventive Measures against Breast Cancer in Iranian Women. Breast Cancer J 2011; 18(1): 5-51.
2. Asgarian F, Mirzaei M, Asgarian S, Jazayeri M. Epidemiology of Breast Cancer and the Age Distribution of Patients over a Period of Ten Years. Iran Quarterly J Breast Dis 2016; 9(1): 31-6.
3. Barrera G. Oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation products in cancer progression and therapy. ISRN Oncol 2012; 38(2): 1372-89.
4. Abdel-Salam OM, Youness ER, Hafez HF. The antioxidant status of the plasma in patients with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy. Open J Mol Integrat Phys 2011; 1(1): 29-35.
5. Kuciel R, Mazurkiewicz A. Formation and detoxification of reactive oxygen species. Biochemistry Mol Biol Edu 2004; 32(3):183-6.
6. Sen S, Kawahara B, Chaudhuri G. Maintenance of higher H2O2levels, and its mechanism of action to induce growth in breast cancer cells: important roles of bioactive catalase and PP2A. Free Radic Biol Med 2012; 53(8): 1541-51.
7. Díaz A, Loewen PC, Fita I, Carpena X. Thirty years of heme catalases structural biology. Arch Biochem Biophys 2012; 525(2): 102-10.
8. Alfonso-Prieto M, Vidossich P, Rovira C. The reaction mechanisms of heme catalases: an atomistic view by ab initio molecular dynamics. Arch Biochem Biophys 2012; 525(2): 121-30.
9. Goh J, Enns L, Fatemie S, Hopkins H, Morton J, Pettan-Brewer C, et al. Mitochondrial targeted catalase suppresses invasive breast cancer in mice. BMC Cancer 2011; 11(1): 191.
10. Wang M, Dhingra K, Hittelman WN, Liehr JG, de Andrade M, Li D. Lipid peroxidation-induced putative malondialdehyde-DNA adducts in human breast tissues. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 1996; 5: 705-10.
11. Kruk J. Overweight, obesity, oxidative stress and the risk of breast cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014; 15(22): 9579-86.
12. Huang YL, Sheu JY, Lin TH. Association between oxidative stress and changes of trace elements in patients with breast cancer. Clin Biochem 1999; 32(2):131-6.
13. Ray G, Batra S, Shukla NK, Deo S, Raina V, Ashok S, et al. Lipid peroxidation, free radical production and antioxidant status in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2000; 59(2): 163-70.
14. Khanzode SS, Muddeshwar MG, Khanzode SD, Dakhale GN. Antioxidant enzymes and lipid peroxidation in different stages of breast cancer. Free Radic Res 2004; 38(6): 81-85.
15. Abdel-Salam OM, Youness ER, Hafez HF. The antioxidant status of the plasma in patients with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy. Open J Mol Integrat Phys 2011; 1(1): 29-35.
16. Repka CP, Hayward R. Oxidative stress and fitness changes in cancer patients after exercise training. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2016; 48(4): 607-14.
17. Bloomer RJ, Fisher-Wellman KH. Blood oxidative stress biomarkers: influence of sex, exercise training status, and dietary intake. Gend Med 2008; 5(3): 218-28.
18. Knez WL, Coombes JS, Jenkins DG. Ultra-endurance exercise and oxidative damage: implications for cardiovascular health. Sports Med 2006; 36(5): 429-41.
19. Courneya KS, Segal RJ, Mackey JR, Gelmon K, Reid RD, Friedenreich CM, et al. Effects of aerobic and resistance exercise in breast cancer patients receiving adjuvant chemotherapy: a multicenter randomized controlled trial. J Clin Oncol 2007; 25(28): 4396–404.
20. Schmitz KH, Courneya KS, Matthews C, Demark-Wahnefried W, Galvão DA, Pinto BM, et al. American College of Sports Medicine roundtable on exercise guidelines for cancer survivors. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2010; 42(7): 1409–26.
21. Galantino ML, Stout NL. Exercise interventions for upper limb dysfunction due to breast cancer treatment. Phys Ther 2013; 93(10): 1291-7.
22. Bower JE. Cancer-related fatigue-mechanisms, risk factors, and treatments. Nat Rev Clin Oncol 2014; 11(10): 597–609.
23. Paoli A, Pacelli QF, Moro T, Marcolin G, Neri M, Battaglia G, et al. Effects of high-intensity circuit training, low-intensity circuit training and endurance training on blood pressure and lipoproteins in middle-aged overweight men. Lipids Health Dis 2013, 12(131):1-8.
24. Tjonna AE, Lee SJ, Rognmo O, Stolen TO, Bye A, Haram PM, et al. Aerobic interval training versus continuous moderate exercise as a treatment for the metabolic syndrome: a pilot study. Circulation 2008; 118(4): 346–54.
25. Wisloff U, Stoylen A, Loennechen JP, Bruvold M, Rognmo O, Haram PM, et al. Superior cardiovascular effect of aerobic interval training versus moderate continuous training in heart failure patients: a randomized study. Circulation 2007; 115(24): 3086–94.
26. Fisher G, Schwartz DD, Quindry J, Barberio MD, Foster EB, Jones KW, et al. Lymphocyte enzymatic antioxidant responses to oxidative stress following highintensity interval exercise. J Appl Physiol 2011; 10(3): 730-7.
27. Repka CP, Hayward R. Oxidative stress and fitness changes in cancer patients after exercise training. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2016; 48(4): 607-14.
28. Emadi S, Azamian Jazi A, Hemati S. Effect of 6 Weeks of Low-volume High-intensity Interval Training on Antioxidant Defense and Aerobic Power in Female Survivors of Breast Cancer. Med J Mashhad Univ Med Sci 2018; 60(6): 779-91.
29. Radak Z, Chung HY, Goto S. Systemic adaptation to oxidative challenge induced by regular exercise. Free Radic Biol Med 2008; 44(2): 153-9.
30. Gonenc A, Ozkan Y, Torun M, Simsek B. Plasma malondialdehyde (MDA) levels in breast and lung cancer patients. J Clin Pharm Ther 2001; 26(2): 141-4.
31. Tupurani MA, Padala C, Kumar RG, Puranam K, Kumari S, Rani SH. Oxidative stress/Nitrosative stress in breast cancer. Hyderabad 2013; 1(1):14-20.
32. Pandey KB, Rizvi SI. Biomarkers of oxidative stress in red blood cells. Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub 2011; 155(2): 131-6.
33. Park SY, Kwak YS. Impact of aerobic and anaerobic exercise training on oxidative stress and antioxidant defense in athletes. J Exerc Rehabil 2016; 12(2): 113-7.
34. Cazzola R, Russo-Volpe S, Cervato G, Cestaro B. Biochemical assessments of oxidative stress, erythrocyte membrane fluidity and antioxidant status in professional soccer players and sedentary controls. Eur J Clin Invest 2003; 33(10): 924-30.
35. Fathi BZ, Dabidi RV, Ayaz A, Hoseinzadeh M. The relationship between pro-inflammatory markers and lipid peroxidation after water-based regular exercise and ginger supplementation in patients with breast cancer. Daneshvar Med 2013; 20(104): 61-76. [in Persian]
36. Dabidi roshan V, CHobineh S, Faramarzi M. Effect of taurine supplementation on lipid full Aksydayvn Wistar rats after a single bout of exhaustive endurance activities. Olympic 2006; 36(4): [in Persain]
37. Khouri MG, Hornsby WE, Risum N, Velazquez EJ, Thomas S, Lane A, et al. Utility of 3-dimensional echocardiography, global longitudinal strain, and exercise stress echocardiography to detect cardiac dysfunction in breast cancer patients treated with doxorubicin-containing adjuvant therapy. Breast Cancer Res Treatment 2014; 143(3): 531–9.
38. Azamian Jazi A, Emdi S, Hemati S. Effect of six weeks of continuous running on oxidative stress, lipid peroxidation and aerobic power in female survivors of breast cancer. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil 2017; 19(38): 24-32. [in Persain]
39. Azamian Jazi A, Ghasemi Mobarekeh B, Vismeh Z, Parsa Gohar N. Effect of 12 weeks of selected Pilates exercise training on serum adiponectin level and insulin resistance in female survivors of breast cancer and its role in prevention of recurrence. Sci J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci 2015; 20(5): 61-73. [in Persian]
40. Courneya KS, Segal RJ, Mackey JR, Gelmon K, Reid RD, Friedenreich CM, et al. Effects of aerobic and resistance exercise in breast cancer patients receiving adjuvant chemotherapy: a multicenter randomized controlled trial. J Clin Oncol 2007; 25(28): 4396–04.
41. Courneya KS, McKenzie DC, Mackey JR, Gelmon K, Friedenreich CM, Yasui Y, et al. Effects of exercise dose and type during breast cancer chemotherapy: multicenter randomized trial. J Natl Cancer Inst 2013; 105(23): 1821–32.
42. Paoli A, Pacelli F, Bargossi AM, Marcolin G, Guzzinati S, Neri M, et al. Effects of three distinct protocols of fitness training on body composition, strength and blood lactate. J Sports Med Phys Fitness 2010; 50(1): 43–51.
43. Jones LW, Liang Y, Pituskin EN, Battaglini CL, Scott JM, Hornsby WE, et al. Effect of exercise training on peak oxygen consumption in patients with cancer: a meta-analysis. Oncologist 2011; 16(1): 112–20.
44. Jones LW, Courneya KS, Mackey JR, Muss HB, Pituskin EN, Scott JM, et al. Cardiopulmonary function and age-related decline across the breast cancer survivorship continuum. J Clin Oncol 2012; 30(20): 2530–7.