1. Dalley DC, Marlatt GA. Substance abuse: a comprehensive textbook. 4thed. New York: Williams & Wilkins; 2009. p. 535-36.
2. McKay JR, Franklin TR, Patapis N, Lynch KG. Conceptual, methodological and analytical issues in the study of relapse. Clin Psyche Rev Mar 2006; 26(2): 109-27.
3. O'Leary LS. Personality traits and addiction relapse rate: is there a connection. Drug Alcohol Depend 2010; 23(12): 254-67.
4. Whiskey GW, Stewart F, Peel NA. Four dimensions of personality Foundation (hopelessness, anxiety, impulsivity and sensation seeking) in the adolescent and young girls and boys. Personality: Theory Res 2014; 40(7): 113-30.
5. Elkader AK, Brands B, Dunn E, Selby P, Sproule BA. Major depressive disorder and patient satisfaction in relation to methadone pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in stabilized methadone maintenance patients. J Clin Psychopharmacology 2009; 29(1): 77-81.
6. Verheul R. Co-morbidity of personality disorders in individuals with substance use disorders. Eur Psychiatry 2001; 16(5): 274-82.
7. Kolb L, Himmelsbach CK. Clinical studies of drug addiction, III a critical review of the withdrawal treatments with method of evaluating abstinence syndromes. Am J Psychiatry 1938; 94(4): 59-99.
8. Dyer KR, White JM. Patterns of symptom complaints in methadone maintenance patients. Addiction 2007; 92(11): 1445-55.
9. Carroll KM. Implications of recent research for program quality in cocaine dependence treatment. Subs Use Misuse 2000; 35(12-14): 2011-30.
10. Dawe S, Gullo MJ, Loxton NJ. Reward drive and rush impulsiveness as dimension of impulsivity: implications for substance misuse. Addict Behav 2004; 29(7): 1389-405.
11. Ball SA. Big Five, alternative five, and seven personality dimensions: Validity in substance-dependent patients. In: Costa PT, Widiger TA, Editors. Personality disorders and the five-factor model of personality. Washington, DC, US: American Psychological Association 2002. p. 177-201.
12. Mousavi Fard R, Khalatbar J. A Study on Effectiveness of Metacognitive Treatment Training on Hopelessness and Despair of Addicted People Being Treated by Methadone in Tehran: J Appl Environ Biol Sci 2015; 5(3): 144-51.
13. Shiralinezhad F, Hajmohammadi R, Sanatnama M, Shabani M. Perfectionism mediating role between metacognitive and test anxiety. An-Noor Reviewed J 2018; 22(2): 154-60.
14. Fowles DC. Electro dermal hyperactivity and antisocial behavior: does anxiety mediate the relationship? J Affective Disorders 2000; 61(3): 177-89.
15. Mosavi SV, Faraji R, Zebardast A, Esmaiel Zade J. Effectiveness of Meditation as a Meta-Cognitive Therapy in Reducing Anxiety in Pregnant Women in the Last Trimester of Pregnancy. J Guilan Uni Med Sci 2018; 27(106): 32-43. [In Persian]
16. Vorhölter K. Conceptualization and measuring of metacognitive modeling competencies: Empirical verification of theoretical assumptions. ZDM Mathematics Education 2018; 50(1-2): 343–54.
17. Kaviani N, Mohammadi K, Zarei E, The Relationship between Perfectionism and Coping Strategies in Drug-dependent Men: Addict Health 2014; 6(1-2): 45-53.
18. Frost R, Maren P, Lahart C, Rosenblate R. The dimension of perfectionism. Cognitive Therapy Res 1990; 14(5): 449-68.
19. Besharat MA. Dimensions of perfectionism in depressed and anxious patients. Psychoscience 2009; 1(3): 263-48. [in Persian]
20. Besharat MA, Kashanaki H. Perfectionism Dimensions and Interpersonal Problems: Gender Differences. J Rooyeshe-e-Ravanshenasi 2018; 6(4): 73-92. [in Persian]
21. Hewitt PL, Flett GL. "Perfectionism in the self and social contents: Conceptualization, assessment and association whit psychology". J Pers Soc Psychol 1991; 60(3): 456-70.
22. Arana FG, Furlan L. Groups of perfectionists, test anxiety, and pre-exam coping in Argentine students. Personality Individual Differences 2016; 90: 169–73.
23. Wells A, Cartwright-Hatton S. A short form of metacognitions questionnaire: properties of the MCQ-30. Behav Res Therapy 2004; 42(4): 385-96.
24. Yaghubi Asgarabadi E, Basak nejad S. Mehrabi zade honarmand M, Zamiri nejad S. Effectiveness of metacognitive therapy (MCT) on depressed addicts under methadone Maintenance treatment (MMT) in city mashhad of Iran. J North Khorasan Univ Med Sci 2013; 5(1): 175. [in Persian]
25. Abolqasemi A, Narimani M. Psychological tests. Ardebil: Publishing the garden of Rezvan, 2005.
26. Terry-Short LA, Owens RG, Dewey ME. Positive and negative perfectionism. Pers Individ Dif 1995; 18(5): 663-8.
27. Antony MM, Purdon CL, Huta V, Swinson RP. Dimension of Perfectionism across the Anxiety Disorders. J Behav Res Therapy 1998; 36(12): 1143-54.
28. Pirnia B, Rezaei M, Mansour S, Soleimani A A, Pirkhaefi A, Soleimani A. Addiction and psychological consequences, the relationship between anxiety and craving index induction in patients treated with methadone maintenance with and without symptoms of anxiety. Shenakht J Psychol Psychiatry 2016; 3(2): 33-43. [In Persian]