1. Dunkley J. Health promotion in midwifery: a resource for health professionals. Elsevier Health Sciences; 2000.
2. Who J, Consultation FE. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. World Health Organ Tech Rep Ser 2003; 916: i-viii.
3. Pang SK, Ip WY, Chang AM. Psychosocial correlates of fluid compliance among Chinese haemodialysis patients. J Advanced Nurs 2001; 35(5): 691-8.
4. Gray SL, Mahoney JE, Blough DK. Medication adherence in elderly patients receiving home health services following hospital discharge. Ann Pharmacotherapy 2001; 35(5): 539-45.
5. Sans S, Kesteloot H, Kromhout DO, Task Force. The burden of cardiovascular diseases mortality in Europe: Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology on Cardiovascular Mortality and Morbidity Statistics in Europe. Eur Heart J 1997; 18(8): 1231-48.
6. Rashidi M, Ramehsat MH, Ghias M, Geographical Epidemiology of Death Due to Cardiovascular Diseases in Isfahan Povince, Iran. J Isfahan Med Sch 2011; 29(125).
7. Hypertension Study Group. Prevalence, awareness, treatment and control of hypertension among the elderly in Bangladesh and India: a multicentre study. Bulletin World Health Organization 2001; 79(6): 490.
8. Pang SW, Chang A. Psychosocial correlates of fluid compliance among Chinese hemodialysis patients. J Adv Nurse 2001; 35(5): 691–8.
9. Sol BG, van der Bijl JJ, Banga JD, Visseren FL. Vascular risk management through nurse-led selfmanagement programs. J Vasc Nurs 2005; 23(1): 20-4.
10. Shafipoor V, Najaf Yarandi A. A Comparative Study of Educational Needs at Discharge from the Viewpoints of Cerebral Coronary Artery Bypass Patients (CABG) in Hospitals of Tehran. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2007; 16(55): 145-51.
11. Ghanei Gheshlagh R, Ebadi A, Veisi Raygani AK, Nourozi Tabrizi K, Dalvandi A, Mahmoodi H. Determining Concurrent Validity of the Morisky Medication Adherence Scale in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. J Rehabil Nurs 2015; 1(3): 25-33.
12. Farahani Dastjani F, Shamsi M, Khorsandi M, Rezanfar M, Ranjbaran M. The relationship between perceived barriers and non-medication adherence in type 2 diabetic patients in Arak in 2014. Sci Res J Shahed Univ 2015; 117: 49-59.
13. Movahedinejad T, Adib-Hajbaghery M. Adherence to treatment in patients with open-angle glaucoma and its related factors. Electronic Physician 2016; 8(9): 2954.
14. Dashtian M, Eftakhar H, Karimzadeh K, Shahmoradi M, Azam K, Predicting Factors Affecting Medication Adherence and Physical Activity in Patients with Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus Based on the Theory of Planned Behavior. Sci J Sch Public Health Institute Public Health Res 2016; 14(2): 134-46.
15. Salehi Z, Norouzi Tabrizi K, Hoseini MA, Sedghi Goyaghaj N, Soltani PR. Effectiveness of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) on reducing symptoms of depression in women. J Clin Nurs Midwifery 2017; 6(2): 1-13. [in Persian]
16. Gholamaliei B, Karimi-Shahanjarini A, Roshanei G, Rezapour-Shahkolaei F. Medication Adherence and its Related Factors in Patients with Type II Diabetes. J Education Community Health 2016; 2(4): 3-12. [in Persian]
17. Asayeshi F, Mostafavi F, Hassanzadeh A. The Relation between Medication-Related Beliefs and Treatment Adherence in Patients with Hypertension in Urban Health Care Centers in Isfahan, Iran. J Health Syst Res 2017; 13(1): 32-7.
18. Mohammadi B, Vahedparast H, Ravanipour M, Sadeghi T. Comparing the Effects of Heart Dysrhythmia Training Through Both Lecture and Multimedia Software Approaches on the Knowledge Retention of Nursing Students. J Educ Dev Jundishapur 2015; 6(2): 115-21.
19. Naderiravesh N, Bahadoram S, Shiri H, Zohari Anbohi S, Khodakarim S, Hasanian Langroudi F. Examining the correlation of adherence to warfarin therapy with demographic characteristic. J Critical Care Nurs 2015; 8(2): 103-8.
20. Palizdar M. Investigating some of the factors related to the dietary regimen in patients with coronary heart disease referred to a cardiovascular clinic affiliated to Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Master's Degree in Nursing, Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2002.
21. Gray SL, Mahoney JE, Blough DK. Medication adherence in elderly patients receiving home health services following hospital discharge. Ann Pharmacotherapy 2001; 35(5): 539-45.
22. Shalansky SJ, Levy AR. Effect of number of medications on cardiovascular therapy adherence. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2002; 36(10): 1532.
23. Ulfvarson J, Bardage C, Wredling RA, von Bahr C, Adami J. Adherence to drug treatment in association with how the patient perceives care and information on drugs. J Clin Nurs 2007; 16(1): 141-8.
24. Parizad N, Hemmati Maslakpak M, Khalkhali HR. The effect of tele-education by telephone and short message service on laboratory parameters in patients with type 2 diabetes. J Ardabil Univ Med Sci 2014; 14(1): 7-17. [in Persian]
25. Baljani E, Rahimi ZH, Heidari SH, Azimpour A. The Effect of Self-Management Interventions on Medication Adherence and Life Style in Cardiovascular Patients. Sci J Hamadan Nurs Midwifery Fac 2012; 20(3): 58-6821. [in Persian]