1. Kaplan HI, Sadock BJ. Kaplan and Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry. Williams & Wilkins Co; 1998.
2. Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, (DSM-5®): Amer Psychiatric Pub; 2013.
3. Van Dijk S, Jeffrey J, Katz MR. A randomized, controlled, pilot study of dialectical behavior therapy skills in a psychoeducational group for individuals with bipolar disorder. J Affect Dis 2013; 145(3): 386-93.
4. McKay M, Wood JC, Brantley J. The dialectical behavior therapy skills workbook: Practical DBT exercises for learning mindfulness, interpersonal effectiveness, emotion regulation and distress tolerance. ReadHowYouWant. com; 2010 Apr 15.
5. Van Dijk S. DBT Made Simple: A Step-by-step Guide to Dialectical Behavior Therapy. New Harbinger Publications; 2013 Jan 2.
6. Gross JJ, editor. Handbook of emotion regulation. Guilford publications; 2013 Dec 17.
7. Goodman M, Carpenter D, Tang CY, Goldstein KE, Avedon J, Fernandez N, et al. Dialectical behavior therapy alters emotion regulation and amygdala activity in patients with borderline personality disorder. J Sychiatric Res 2014; 57: 108-16.
8. Harvey P, Rathbone BH. Dialectical Behavior Therapy for At-risk Adolescents: A Practitioner's Guide to Treating Challenging Behavior Problems. New Harbinger Publications; 2014 Jan 2.
9. McCloskey G, Perkins LA, Van Diviner B. Assessment and intervention for executive function difficulties. Routledge; 2008 Dec 5.
10. Cotrena C, Branco LD, Shansis FM, Fonseca RP. Executive function impairments in depression and bipolar disorder: association with functional impairment and quality of life. J Affective Dis 2016; 190: 744-53.
11. Marvel CL, Paradiso S. Cognitive and neurological impairment in mood disorders. Psychiatric Clinics 2004; 27(1): 19-36.
12. Unterrainer JM, Owen AM. Planning and problem solving: from neuropsychology to functional neuroimaging. J Physiol Paris 2006; 99(4-6): 308-17.
13. Yang C, Zhang T, Li Z, Heeramun-Aubeeluck A, Liu N, Huang N, et al. The relationship between facial emotion recognition and executive functions in first-episode patients with schizophrenia and their siblings. BMC Psychiatry 2015; 15(1): 241.
14. Akhondzadeh S, Mohajari H, Mohammadi MR, Amini H. Ritanserin as an adjunct to lithium and haloperidol for the treatment of medication-naive patients with acute mania: a double blind and placebo controlled trial. BMC Psychiatry 2003; 3(1): 7.
15. Beck AT, Steer RA, Brown GK. Beck depression inventory-II. San Antonio 1996; 78(2): 490-8.
16. Ghassemzadeh H, Mojtabai R, Karamghadiri N, Ebrahimkhani N. psychometric properties of a persian‐language version of the beck depression inventory‐second edition: BDI‐II‐PERSIAN. Dep Anxiety 2005; 21(4): 185-92.
17. Eisner L, Eddie D, Harley R, Jacobo M, Nierenberg AA, Deckersbach T. Dialectical behavior therapy group skills training for bipolar disorder. Behav Ther 2017; 48(4): 557-66.
18. Goldstein S, Naglieri JA, editors. Handbook of executive functioning. Springer Science & Business Media; 2013 Nov 19.