1. Hall EJ, Giaccia A. Fractionated radiation and the dose-rate effect. Radiobiol Radiologist 2012: 67-85.
2. Schauer DA, Linton OW. National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements report shows substantial medical exposure increase. Radiological Society of North America, Inc.; 2009.
3. United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation. Sources and effects of ionizing radiation: sources. United Nations Publications; 2000.
4. United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation., Annex B. Exposures from natural radiation sources. United Nations Publications; 2000.
5. United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation. Sources, effects and risks of ionizing radiation. United Nations Publications; 2016.
6. Ahmed R. Measurement the average gamma rate radiation for some regions in Baghdad city. J Kufa Physics 2012; 4(1): 48-55.
7. Gholami M, Mirzael S, Jomehzadeh A. Gamma background radiation measurement in Lorestan province. Iran J Radiat Res 2011; 9(2): 89-93.
8. Eslami A, Shahsavani A, Saghi MH, Akhoondi L, Goorani A. Outdoor gamma radiation measurment in order to estimate the annual effective dose and excess lifetime cancer risk for residents of tehran, Iran. J Air Pollut Health 2016; 1(4): 243-50.
9. Basirjafari S, Aghayari S, Poorabas SM, Moladoust H, Asadinezhad M. Assessment of outdoor gamma radiation dose rates in 49 cities of Guilan Province, IRAN. Iran J Med Phys 2014; 11(1): 168-74.
10. Bouzarjomehri F, Ehrampoush MH. Gamma background radiation in Yazd province; a preliminary report. Iran J Radiat Res 2005; 3(1): 17-20.
11. Hazrati S, Baghi AN, Sadeghi H, Barak M, Zivari S, Rahimzadeh S. Investigation of natural effective gamma dose rates case study: Ardebil Province in Iran. Iran J Environ Health Sci Eng 2012; 9(1): 1-6.
12. Rostampour N, Almasi T, Rostampour M, Mohammadi M, Ghazikhanlou Sani K, Khosravi HR, et al. An investigation of gamma background radiation in Hamadan province, Iran. Radiat Prot Dosimetry 2012; 152(4): 438-43.
13. Ghiassi-Nejad M, Mortazavi SM, Cameron JR, Niroomand-Rad A, Karam PA. Very high background radiation areas of Ramsar, Iran: preliminary biological studies. Health Physics 2002; 82(1): 87-93.
14. Saghatchi F, Salouti M, Eslami A. Assessment of annual effective dose due to natural gamma radiation in Zanjan (Iran). Radiat Prot Dosimetry 2008; 132(3): 346-9.
15. WHO. Life expectancy at birth 2016. Available at:http://www.who.int/gho/mortality_burden_disease/life_tables/situation_trends/en/.
16. Streffer C. The ICRP 2007 recommendations. Radiat Prot Dosimetry 2007; 127(1-4): 2-7.
17. Mora P. Outdoor and indoor dose assessment using environmental thermoluminescence dosimeters (TLDs) in Costa Rica. J Radiol Prot 2003; 23(4): 431-7.
18. Tomás Zerquera J, Perez Sanchez D, Prendes Alonso M, Brígido Flores O, Hernández Pérez A. Study on external exposure doses received by the Cuban population from environmental radiation sources. Radiat Prot Dosimetry 2001; 95(1): 49-52.
19. Bahreyni Toossi MT, Yarahmadi M. Comparison of indoor and outdoor dose rates from environmental gamma radiation in Kurdistan province. J Kerman Univ Med Sci 2009; 16(3): 255-62. [in Persian]
20. Bahreyni Toossi MT, Jomehzadeh A. Comparison of environmental gamma radiation of kerman province and indoor gamma dose rate in kerman city using thermoluminescent dosimeter (TLD) and RDS-110. Hormozgan Med J 2005; 9(3): 173-80. [in Persian]
21. Bahreyni Tossi MT. Evaluation of environmental gamma radiation level in Azerbaijan area. IJBMS 2000; 3(1): 1-7.
22. Bahreyni Toossi MT, Bayani S, Yarahmadi M, Aghamir A, Jomehzadeh A, Hagh Parast M, et al. Gonad, bone marrow and effective dose to the population of more than 90 towns and cities of Iran, arising from environmental gamma radiation. Iran J Radiat Res 2009; 7(1): 41-7.