1. Tofighi A, Samadian Z. Comparison of 12 Weeks Aerobic with Resistance Exercise Training on Serum Levels of Resistin and Glycemic Indices in Obese Postmenopausal Women with Type 2 Diabetes. Jundishapur Med Sci J 2014; 12(6): 665-76. [in Persian]
2. Ghafari M, Banitalebi E, Faramarzi M, Mohebi A. Comparison of Two Intensities of Aerobic Training (low intensity and High Intensity) on Expression of Perlipin 2 Skeletal Muscle, Serum Glucose and Insulin levels in Streptozotocin-Diabetic Rats. Armaghane Danesh 2017; 22(3): 282-94. [In Persian]
3. El-Kader A, Shehab M. Aerobic versus resistance exercise training in modulation of insulin resistance, adipocytokines and inflammatory cytokine levels in obese type 2 diabetic patients. J Advanced Res 2011; 2(2): 179-83.
4. AfshounPour MT, Davoodi Z, Habibi A, Ranjbar R, Shakerian S. The effect of circuit resistance exercise on plasma resistin concentration and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetic men. J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci 2015; 23(8): 770-81. [in Persian]
5. Jones TE, Basilio JL, Brophy PM, McCammon MR, Hickner RC. Long-term exercise training in overweight adolescents improves plasma peptide YY and resistin. Obesity 2009; 17(6): 1189-95.
6. Souri R, Khosravi N, Yazdandoost H, Ayati H. A Comparison of Moderate Intensity Continuous Training and High Intensity Interval Training on Serum Levels of Resistin and Insulin Resistance in Type-2 Diabetic Obese Women. Sport Biosciences 2016; 8(3): 365-80. [in Persian]
7. Azamian Jazi A, Gharekhani M. The Effect of Aerobic Exercise Training on Serum Resistin Levels and its Relation to Insulin Resistance in Overweight Older Women. Jsport.pec2012; 8(15): 41-52. [in Persian]
8. Flack KD, Davy KP, Hulver MW, Winett RA, Frisard MI, Davy BM. Aging, resistance training, and diabetes prevention. J Aging Res 2011; 15: 127-34.
9. Devaraj S, Yimam M, Brownell LA, Jialal I, Singh S, Jia Q. Effects of Aloe vera supplementation in subjects with prediabetes/metabolic syndrome. Metab Syndr Relat Disord 2013; 11(1): 35-40.
10. Fallahzadeh H. Bases and methods of biostatistics. Tehran: Asare Sobhan; 2014.[in Persian]
11. Thomas C, Bishop D, Moore Morris T, Mercier J. Effects of high-intensity training on MCT1, MCT4, and NBC expressions in rat skeletal muscles: influence of chronic metabolic alkalosis. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2007; 293(4): 916–22.
12. Akhoondinasab MR, Akhoondinasab M, Saberi M. Comparison of healing effect of Aloe Vera extract and Silver Sulfadiazine in Burn Injuries in Experimental Rat Model. World J Plast Surg 2014; 3(1): 29–34.
13. Wallace TM, Levy JC, Matthews DR. Use and abuse of HOMA modeling. Diabetes Care 2004; 27(6): 1487–95.
14. Babaei S. Separate effect of regular aerobic exercise and supplementation of black grains and a combination of both on SIRT1 gene expression and cardiovascular indices in diabetic rats [Dissertation]. Urumieh. Urumieh University .2016.
15. Eslami R, Kazemi A, Salajegheh R. Effect of high intensity interval training on resistin levels of visceral and subcutaneous adipose tissue in rats. Jsport.pec2017; 12(24):83-94[in Persian].
16. Giannopoulou I, Fernhall B, Carhart R, Weinstock RS, Baynard T, Figueroa A, et al. Effects of diet and/or exercise on the adipocytokine and inflammatory cytokine levels of postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes. Metabolism 2005; 54(7): 866–75.
17. Kelly AS, Steinberger J, Olson TP, Dengel DR. In the absence of weight loss, exercise training does not improve adipokines or oxidative stress in overweight children. Metabolism 2007; 56(7): 1005-9.
18. Qi Q, Wang J, Li H, Yu Z, Ye X, Hu FB, et al. Associations of Resistin with inflammatory and fibrinolytic markers, insulin resistance, and metabolic syndrome In middle–aged and older Chinese. Eur J Endocrinol 2008; 159(5): 585-93.
19. Osawa H , Tabara Y, Kawamoto R, Ohashi J, Ochi M, Onuma H, et al. Plasma resistin, associated with single nucleotide polymorphism-420, is correlated with insulin resistance, lower HDL cholesterol, and high- sensitivity C-reactive protein in the Japanese general population. Diabetes Care 2007; 30(6): 1501-06.
20. Shahgholi Abasi R, Izadi M, Soheili S, Imanzadeh R. Serum resistin and insulin resistance responses to long exercise training in absence to diet in middle-aged obese males. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2012; 22(86): 126-30. [in Persian]
21. Subash-Babu P, Alshatwi AA. Aloe-emodin inhibits adipocyte differentiation and maturation during in vitro human mesenchymal stem cell adipogenesis. J Biochem Mol Toxicol 2012; 26(8): 291-300.
22. Jamali E, Asad M, Rassouli A. Effect of Eight-Week Endurance Exercise on Resistin Gene Expression in Visceral Adipose Tissues in Obese Rats. J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci 2017; 25(1): 20-31. [in Persian]
23. Davoudi Z, Ghanbarzadeh M, Shakeriyan S, Habbibi A. The Effect of different intensities of acute aerobic exercise on plasma resistin concentration and insulin resistance index in type 2 diabetic males. J Fasa Univ Med Sci 2016; 6(1): 79-86. [in Persian]
24. Hosseini SA, Zar A, Kheirdeh M, Arayesh A. Effect of Endurance Training on Vaspine and Glycemic Indexes in Diabetic Rats. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2017; 10(11): 17-24. [in Persian]
25. Afshon Pour M, Habibi A, Ranjbar R. Effects of Continuous Aerobic Exercise Training on Plasma Concentration of Apelin and Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetic Men. Armaghane Danesh 2016; 21(1): 57-70. [in Persian]
26. Chahardoli M, Mahmoodi M, Hajizadeh M, Khoramdel Azad H, Khoshdel A, Mirzaei M. Effect of Aloe Vera Hydroalcoholic Extract on Blood Glucose, Serum Insulin and the Key Enzymes in Metabolic Pathways of Glycolysis and Gluconeogenesis in Hepatocytes of Type 1 Diabetic Rats. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci 2015; 13(8): 669-82. [in Persian]
27. Ramazani Rad M, Hajirasouli M, Eizadi M. The Effect of 12 Weeks of Aerobic Training on GLP-1 Receptor Expression in Pancreatic Tissue and Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetic Rats. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2017; 11(6): 36-45. [in Persian]
28. Mohammadi R, Matin Homaee H, Azarbayjani MA, Baesi K. The Effect of 12-Week Resistance Training on Cardiac Hypertrophy, Glucose Level, Insulin, and Insulin Resistance Index in STZ-Induced Diabetic Rats. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2017; 11(2): 38-45. [in Persian]
29. Banaei P, Tadibi V, Rahimi M. Comparing the effect of two protocols concurrent training (strength-aerobic) on fasting blood glucose, glycolsylated hemoglobin, high-sensitivity C - reactive protein and insulin resistance in women with type 2 diabetes. Sport Physiology2015; 25: 99-108 [in Persian].
30. Afshounpour MT, Habibi A, Ranjbar R. The effects of progressive resistance training on plasma concentrations of plasma apelin and insulin resistance in middle-aged men with type 2 diabetes. RJMS 2016; 23(146): 54-65. [in Persian]
31. Abdi A, Abbassi-Daloii A, Akbari I. Response of glycemic index and liver tissue damage to aerobic exercise followed by coriander seed extract in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Feyz 2017; 21(3): 247-55. [in Persian]