1. Johnson AL. Intracellular mechanisms regulating cell survival in ovarian follicles. Anim Reprod Sci 2003; 78(3-4): 185-201.
2. Rossi V, Lispi M, Longobardi S, Mattei M, Di Rella F, Salustri A, et al. LH prevents cisplatin-induced apoptosis in oocytes and preserves female fertility in mouse. Cell Death Differ 2017; 24(1): 72–82.
3. Dong Z, Huang M, Liu Z, Xie P, Dong Y, Wu X, et al. Focused screening of mitochondrial metabolism reveals a crucial role for a tumor suppressor Hbp1 in ovarian reserve. Cell Death Differ 2016; 23(10): 1602–14.
4. Li J, Gao H, Tian Z, Wu Y, Wang Y, Fang Y, et al. Effects of chronic heat stress on granulose cell apoptosis and follicular atresia in mouse ovary. J Animal Sci Biotechnol 2016; 7(1): 57.
5. Hsu SY, Hsueh AJ. Tissue specific Bcl-2 protein partners in apoptosis: an ovarian paradigm. Physiol Rev 2000; 80: 593-614.
6. Mazoochi T, Salehnia M. Rezazadeh Valojerdi M, Mowla SJ. Morphologic, ultrastructural, and biochemical identification of apoptosis in vitrified-warmed mouse ovarian tissue. Fertil Steril 2008; 90(4): 1480-6.
7. Yang MY, Rajamahendran R. Morphological and biochemical identification of apoptosis in small, medium and large bovine follicles and the effects of FSH and IGF-1 on spontaneous apoptosis in cultured bovine granulosa cells. Boil Reprod 2000; 62(5): 1209-17.
8. Kaipia A, Hsueh AJ. Regulation of ovarian follicle atresia. Anna Rev Physiol 1997; 59: 349-63.
9. Johnson AL, Bridgham JT. Caspase- mediated apoptosis in the vertebrate ovary. Reproduction 2002; 124(1): 19-27.
10. Uma J, Muraly P, Verma-kumar S, Medhamurthy R. Determination of onset of apoptosis in granulosa cells of the preovulatory follicles in the bonnet monkey. Biol Reprod 2003; 69(4): 1379-87.
11. Hsueh AJ, Billig H, Tsafriri A. Ovarian follicle atresia: a hormonally controlled apoptotic process. Endocr Rev 1994; 15(6): 707-24.
12. Aharoni D, Dantes A, Oren M, Amsterdam A. cAMP mediated signals as determinants for apoptosis in primary granulosa cells. Exp Cell Res 1995; 218(1): 271-82.
13. Yang MY, Rajamahendran R. Morphological and biochemical identification of apoptosis in small, medium and large bovine follicles and the effects of FSH and IGF-1 on spontaneous apoptosis in cultured bovine granulosa cells. Boil Reprod 2000; 62(5): 1209-17.
14. Amsterdam A, Gold RS, Hosokawa K, Yoshida Y, Sasson R, Jung Y, et al. Crosstalk among multiple signaling pathways controlling ovarian cell death. Trends Endoctinal Metab 1999; 10(7): 255-62.
15. Kim JM, Yoon YD, Tsaong BK. Involvement of the fas/fasL system in p53-mediated granulosa cell apoptosis during follicular development and atresia. Endocrinology 1999; 140(5): 2307-17.
16. Hughes F, Gorospe W. Biochemical identification of apoptosis. Endocrinology 1991; 129(5): 2415-22.
17. Hsu SY, Hsueh AJ. Hormonal Regulation of Apoptosis: An ovarian perspective. TEM 1997; 8(5): 207-13.
18. Tilly JL. The Molecular Basis of ovarian Cell death during germ attrition, follicular atresia, and luteolysis. Front Biosci 1996; 1: 1-11.
19. Mazoochi T, Khamechian T, Ehteram M, Kashani HH. The effect of melatonin on expression of p53 and ovarian preantral follicle development isolated from vitrified ovary. Comparative Clin Pathol 2018; 27(1): 83-88.
20. Ghafari F, Rajabi MR, Mazoochi T, Taghizadeh M, Nikzad H, Atlasi MA. Comparing apoptosis and necrosis effects of Arctium lappa root extract and doxorubicin on MCF7 and MDA-MB-231 cell lines. Asian Pacific J Cancer Prevention 2017; 18(3): 795.
21. Amsterdam A, Sasson R, Keren-Tal I, Aharoni D, Dantes A, Rimon E, et al. Alternative pathways of ovarian apoptosis: death for life. Biochem Pharmacol 2003; 66(8): 1355-62.
22. Keren-Tal I, Suh BS, Dantes A, Lindner S, Oren M, Amsterdam A. Involvement of p53 expression in cAMP mediated apoptosis in immortalized granulosa cell. Exp Cell Res 1995; 218(1): 283-95.
23. Hussein MR. Apoptosis in the ovary: molecular mechanisms. Hum Reprod Update 2005; 11(12): 162-77.
24. Leo CP, Hsu SY, Chun SY, Bae HW, Hsueh AJ. Characterization of the antiapoptotic Bcl-2 family member Mcl-1 and the stimulation of its message by gonadotropins in the rat ovary. Endocrinology 1999; 140(12): 5469-77.
25. Choi D, Hwang S, Lee E, Yoon S, Yoon B, Bae D. Expression of mitochondria dependent apoptosis genes (p53, Bax, Bcl-2) in rat granulosa cells during follicular development. J Soc Gynecol Investig 2004; 11(5): 311-7.
26. Kim JM, Yoon YD, Tsaong BK. Involvement of the fas/fasL system in p53-mediated granulosa cell apoptosis during follicular development and atresia. Endocrinology 1999; 140(5): 2307-17.
27. Depalo R, Nappi L , Loverro G, Bettocchi S, Caruso ML, Valentini AM, et al. Evidence of apoptosis in human primordial and primary follicles. Hum Reprod 2003; 18(12): 2678-82.
28. Zeuner A, Muller K, Reguszynski K, Jewgenow K. Apoptosis within bovine follicular cells and its effect on oocyte development during in vitro maturation. Theriogenology 2003; 59(5): 1421-33.
29. Johnson AL, langer JS, Bridgham JT. Survivin as a cell cycle - related and antiapoptotic protein in granulosa cells. Endocrinology 2002; 143(9): 3405-13.
30. Eslami M, Khamechian T, Mazoochi T, Ehteram H, Sehat M, Alizargar J. Evaluation of survivin expression in prostate specimens of patients with prostate adenocarcinoma and benign prostate hyperplasia underwent transurethral resection of the prostate or prostatectomy SpringerPlus 2016; 5(1): 621.
31. Tringler B, Lehner R, Shroyer Al, Shroyer KR. Immunohistochemical localization of survivin in serous tumor ovary. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 2004; 12(1): 40-3.
32. Ma XY, He FX, Wu SF, Lu YP, Ma D. Expression of survivin in ovarian epithelial carcinoma and its correlation with expression of Fas and FasL. Ai Zheng 2004; 23(2): 173-76.
33. Slot KA, Voorendt M, Boer-Brouwer M, Van Vugy HH, Teerds KJ. Estrous cycle dependent changes in expression and distribution of Fas, Fas ligand, Bcl-2, Bax, and pro- and active caspase-3 in the rat ovary. J Endocrinol 2006; 188(2): 179-92.
34. Mazoochi T, Salehnia M, Pourbeiranvand S, Forouzandeh Mb, Mowla SJ, Hajizadeh E. Analysis of apoptosis and expression of genes related to apoptosis in cultures of follicles derived from vitrified and non-vitrified ovaries. Mol Hum Reprod 2009; 15(3): 155-64.
35. Glamoclija V, Vilovic K, Saraga-Babic M, Baranovic A, Sapunar D. Apoptosis and active caspase-3 expression in human granulosa cells. Fertil Steril 2005; 83(2): 426-31.