1. Kennard B, Brown L, Hawkins L, Risi A, Radcliffe J, Emslie G, et al. Development and implementation of health and wellness CBT for individuals with depression and HIV. Cogn Behav Pract 2014; 21(2): 237-46.
2. Tanney MR, Naar-King S, MacDonnel K. Depression and Stigma in High-Risk Youth Living With HIV: A Multi-Site Study. J Pediatric Health Care 2012; 26(4): 300-5.
3. Liu S, Wang QX, Nan L, Wu CL, Wang ZF, Bai ZZ, et al. The Changing Trends of HIV/AIDS in an Ethnic Minority Region of China: Modeling the Epidemic in Liangshan Prefecture, Sichuan Province. Biomed Environ Sci 2013; 26(7): 562-70.
4. Armstrong-James D, Meintjes G, Brown GD. A neglected epidemic: fungal infections in HIV/AIDS. Trends Microbiol 2014; 22(3):120-7.
5. Wood L, Ntaote GM, Theron L. Supporting Lesotho teachers to develop resilience in the face of the HIV and AIDS pandemic. Teaching Teacher Education. 2012; 28(3):428-39.
6. Prince-Embury S, Saklofske DH, Vesely AK. Chapter 11 - Measures of Resiliency. Measures of Personality and Social Psychological Constructs. San Diego: Academic Press; 2015. p. 290-321.
7. Davydov DM, Stewart R, Ritchie K, Chaudieu I. Resilience and mental health. Clin Psychol Rev 2010; 30(5): 479-95.
8. Souri H, Hasanirad T. Relationship between Resilience, Optimism and Psychological Well-Being in Students of Medicine. Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2011; 30(Supplement C): 1541-4.
9. Betancourt TS, Meyers-Ohki S, Stulac SN, Elizabeth Barrera AE, Mushashi C, Beardslee WR. Nothing can defeat combined hands (Abashize hamwe ntakibananira): Protective processes and resilience in Rwandan children and families affected by HIV/AIDS. Social Sci Med 2011; 73(5): 693-701.
10. Arrivillaga M, Arroyave BE, Salcedo JP. Resilience processes in women leading community based organizations providing HIV prevention services. HIV AIDS Review 2014; 13(3):85-9.
11. Bohane L, Maguire N, Richardson T. Resilients, overcontrollers and undercontrollers: A systematic review of the utility of a personality typology method in understanding adult mental health problems. Clin Psychol Review 2017; 57: 75-92.
12. McCrae RR, Costa PT Jr. Validation of the five-factor model of personality across instruments and observers. J Pers Social Psychol 1987; 52(1): 81-90.
13. Löckenhoff CE, Ironson GH, O’Cleirigh C, Costa PT Jr. Five-Factor Model Personality Traits, Spirituality/Religiousness, and Mental Health among People Living With HIV. J Pers 2009; 77(5): 1411-36.
14. Ironson GH, O'Cleirigh C, Weiss A, Schneiderman N, Costa PT Jr. Personality and HIV disease progression: role of NEO-PI-R openness, extraversion, and profiles of engagement. Psychosom Med 2008; 70 (2): 245-53.
15. Erlen JA, Stilley CS, Bender A, Lewis MP, Garand L, Kim Y, et al. Personality Traits and Chronic Illness: A Comparison of Individuals with Psychiatric, Coronary Heart Disease, and HIV/AIDS Diagnoses. Appl Nurs Res 2011; 24(2): 74-81.
16. Schadé A, van Grootheest G, Smit JH. HIV-infected mental health patients: characteristics and comparison with HIV-infected patients from the general population and non-infected mental health patients. BMC Psychiatry 2013; 13-35.
17. Talukdar A, Ghosal MK, Sanyal D, Talukdar PS, Guha P, Guha SK, et al. Determinants of quality of life in HIV-infected patients receiving highly active antiretroviral treatment at a medical college ART center in Kolkata, India. J Int Assoc Provid AIDS Care 2013; 12(4): 284-90.
18. Earnshaw VA, Bogart LM, Dovidio JF, Williams DR. Stigma and racial/ethnic HIV disparities: moving toward resilience. Am Psychol 2013; 68(4): 225-36.
19. Yu X, Lau JT, Mak WW, Cheng Y, Lv Y, Zhang J. A pilot theory-based intervention to improve resilience, psychosocial well-being, and quality of life among people living with HIV in rural China. J Sex Marital Therapy 2014; 40(1): 1-6.
20. Fang X, Vincent W, Calabrese SK, Heckman TG, Sikkema KJ, Humphries DL, et al. Resilience, stress, and life quality in older adults living with HIV/AIDS. Aging Mental Health 2015; 19(11): 1015-21.
21. Conner KM, Davidson JR. Development ofa new resilience scale: The conner-davidson resilience scale (CD-RISC). Depression Anxiety 2003; 18(2): 76-82.
22. Mohammadi M, Jazayeri A, Rafeie MH, Jowkar B, Pour Shahnaz A. Investigation of factors affecting turn away, for people exposed to substance abuse. J Psychol 2005; 44-52. [in Persian]
23. Keyhani M, Taghvaei D, Rajabi A, Amirpour B. Internal Consistency and Confirmatory Factor Analysis of the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC) among Nursing Female. Iran J Med Education 2015; 14 (10): 857-865. [in Persian]
24. Costa PT, McCrae R. Theories personality and psychopathology. Comprehensive textbook of psychiatry 4th ed. Baltimore Williams & Wilkins; 1992.
25. Haghshenas H. Persian Version and StandardizlJtion of NED Personality Inventory-Revised. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol 1999; 4 (4): 38-48. [in Persian]
26. Rzeszutek M, Oniszczenko W, Gruszczyńska E. Satisfaction with Life, Big-Five Personality Traits and Posttraumatic Growth Among People Living with HIV. J Happiness Studies 2017; 32: 231-45.
27. You J, Lin MP, Xu S, Hu WH. Big Five personality traits in the occurrence and repetition of no suicidal self-injury among adolescents: The mediating effects of depressive symptoms. Pers Individ Dif 2016; 101: 227-31.
28. Oshio A, Taku K, Hirano M, Saeed G. Resilience and Big Five personality traits: A meta-analysis. Pers Individ Dif 2018; 127: 54-60.
29. Atari M, Yaghoubirad M. The Big Five personality dimensions and mental health: The mediating role of alexithymia. Asian J Psychiatr 2016; 24: 59-64.
30. Van Dijk SD, Hanssen D, Naarding P, Lucassen P, Comijs H, Oude Voshaar RO. Big Five personality traits and medically unexplained symptoms in later life. Eur Psychiatry 2016; 38: 23-30.
31. Emlet CA, Shiu C, Kim HJ, Fredriksen-Goldsen K. Bouncing Back: Resilience and Mastery among HIV-Positive Older Gay and Bisexual Men. Gerontologist 2017; 57(Suppl 1): S40-s9.
32. Earnshaw VA, Lang SM, Lippitt M, Jin H, Chaudoir SR. HIV stigma and physical health symptoms: do social support, adaptive coping, and/or identity centrality act as resilience resources? AIDS Behav 2015; 19(1): 41-9.
33. Mohammadkhani S, Haddadi Kuhsar AA, Soleymani H, Eatemadi A, Seyd Ali Naghei SA. Prediction of resilience from cognitive emotion regulation in individuals with HIV infection. Sci J Manag System 2017; 6(21): 104-5. [in Persian]