1. Banerjee D. Connexin's Connection in Breast Cancer Growth and Progression. Int J Cell Biol 2016; 2016: 9025905.
2. Jordan VC, Fan P, Abderrahman B, Maximov PY, Hawsawi YM, Bhattacharya P, et al. Sex steroid induced apoptosis as a rational strategy to treat anti-hormone resistant breast and prostate cancer. Discov Med 2016; 21(117): 411-27.
3. Rezaei M, Hashemi M, Sanaei S, Mashhadi MA, Taheri M. Association between Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Gene Polymorphisms with Breast Cancer Risk in an Iranian Population. Breast Cancer (Auckl) 2016; 10: 85-91.
4. Moghimi-Dehkordi B, Safaee A, Vahedi M, Pourhoseingholi MA, Pourhoseingholi A, Zali MR. Population prevalence of first- and second-degree family history of breast and ovariancancer. East Afr J Public Health 2011; 8(4): 275-7.
5. Iwamoto T. Clinical application of drug delivery systems in cancer chemotherapy: review of the efficacy and side effects of approved drugs. Biol Pharm Bull 2013; 36(5): 715-8.
6. Nesseem DI, Michel CG, Sleem AA, El-Alfy TS. Formulation and evaluation of antihyperglycemic leaf extracts of Zizyphus spina-christi (L.) Willd. Pharmazie 2009; 64(2): 104-9.
7. Peluso I, Miglio C, Morabito G, Ioannone F, Serafini M. Flavonoids and immune function in human: a systematic review. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 2015; 55(3): 383-95.
8. Plastina P, Bonofiglio D, Vizza D, Fazio A, Rovito D, Giordano C, et al. Identification of bioactive constituents of Ziziphus jujube fruit extracts exerting antiproliferative and apoptotic effects in human breast cancer cells. J Ethnopharmacol 2012; 140(2): 325-32.
9. Hoshyar R, Jamali S, Fereidouni M, Abedini MR. The cytotoxic activity of Ziziphus Jujube on cervical cancer cells: In Vitro study. Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand) 2015; 30: 61(8): 128-30.
10. Tahergorabi Z, Abedini MR, Mitra M, Fard MH, Beydokhti H. Ziziphus jujuba: A red fruit with promising anticancer activities. Pharmacogn Rev 2015; 9(18): 99-106.
11. Jafarian A, Zolfaghari B, Shirani K. Cytotoxicity of different extracts of arial parts of Ziziphus spina-christi on Hela and MDA-MB-468 tumor cells. Adv Biomed Res 2014; 3: 38.
12. Farmani F, Moein M, Amanzadeh A, Kandelous HM, Ehsanpour Z, Salimi M. Antiproliferative Evaluation and Apoptosis Induction in MCF- 7 Cells by Ziziphus spina christi Leaf Extracts. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2016; 17(1): 315-21.
13. Hardwick JM, Soane L. Multiple functions of BCL-2 family proteins. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol 2013; 5(2).
14. Liu Z, Ding Y, Ye N, Wild C, Chen H, Zhou J. Direct Activation of Bax Protein for Cancer Therapy. Med Res Rev 2016; 36(2): 313-41.
15. Xu MY, Lee SY, Kang SS, Kim YS. Antitumor activity of jujuboside B and the underlying mechanism via induction of apoptosis and autophagy. J Nat Prod 2014; 77(2): 370-6.
16. Sun YF, Song CK, Viernstein H, Unger F, Liang ZS. Apoptosis of human breast cancer cells induced by microencapsulated betulinic acid from sour jujube fruits through the mitochondria transduction pathway. Food Chem 2013; 138(2-3): 1998-2007.
17. Abedini MR, Erfanian N, Nazem H, Jamali S, Hoshyar R. Anti-prolifer ative and apoptotic effects of Ziziphus Jujube on cervical and breast cancer cells. Avicenna J Phytomed 2016; 6(2): 142-8.
18. Hassan LM, Mahmoud N, Miller AB, Iraj H, Mohsen M, Majid J, et al. Evaluation of effect of self-examination and physical examination on breast cancer. Breast 2015; 24(4): 487-90.
19. Salek R, Shahidsales S, Mozafari V. Changing pattern in the clinical presentation of breast cancer in the absence of a screening program over a period of thirty-three years in Iran. Breast 2016; 28: 95-9.
20. Michel CG, Nesseem DI, Ismail MF. Anti-diabetic activity and stability study of the formulated leaf extract of Zizyphus spina-christi (L.) Willd with the influence of seasonal variation. J Ethnopharmacol 2011; 133(1): 53-62.
21. Kadioglu O, Jacob S, Bohnert S, Naß J, Saeed ME, Khalid H, et al. Evaluating ancient Egyptian prescriptions today: Anti-inflammatory activity of Ziziphus spina-christi. Phytomedicine 2016; 23(3): 293-306.
22. Elaloui M, Ghazghazi H, Ennajah A, Manaa S, Guezmir W, Karray NB, et al. Phenolic profile, antioxidant capacity of five Ziziphus spina-christi (L.) Willd provenances and their allelopathic effects on Trigonella foenum-graecum L. and Lens culinaris L. seeds. Nat Prod Res 2017; 31(10): 1209-13.
23. Ekhtelat M, Ravaji K, Parvari M. Effect of Iranian Ziziphus honey on growth of some foodborne pathogens. J Nat Sci Biol Med 2016; 7(1): 54-7.
24. Guizani N, Waly MI, Singh V, Rahman MS. Nabag (Zizyphus spina-christi) extract prevents aberrant crypt foci development in colons of azoxymethane-treated rats by abrogating oxidative stress and inducing apoptosis. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2013; 14(9): 5031-5.