1. Yunyao L, Xiaoyong Q, Liangzhi X, Guoning H. Irisin: circulating levels in serum and its relation to gonadal axis. Endocrine 2022; 75: 663–71.
2. Martínez Muñoz IY, Camarillo Romero ED, Correa Padilla T, Santillán Benítez JG, Camarillo Romero MD, Montenegro Morales LP, et al. Association of Irisin Serum Concentration and Muscle Strength in Normal-Weight and Overweight Young Women. Front Endocrinol 2019; 10(621): 1-6.
3. Dianatinasab A, Koroni R, Bahramian M, Bagheri-Hosseinabadi Z, Vaismoradi M, Fararouei M, Amanat S. The effects of aerobic, resistance, and combined exercises on the plasma irisin levels, HOMA-IR, and lipid profiles in women with metabolic syndrome: A randomized controlled trial. JESF 2020; 18:168-176.
4. D’Amuri A, Raparelli V, Sanz M, Capatti E, Di Vece F, Vaccari F, et al. Biological Response of Irisin Induced by Different Types of Exercise in Obese Subjects: A Non-Inferiority Controlled Randomized Study. Biology 2020; 11(3): 392-402.
5. Boström P, Wu J, Jedrychowski MP, Korde A. A PGC1-[agr]-dependent myokine that drives brownfat-like development of white fat and thermogenesis. Nature 2012; 481(7382):463-8.
6. Roca-Rivada A, Castelao C, Senin L, Landrove O, Baltar J, Crujeiras AB. FNDC5/irisin is not only a myokine but also an adipokine. PloS one 2012; 8: e60563
7. Farah A, Rashid Hamid, Jaddoa Abbas, Naser Ali Naser, Hana’a Addai Ali. Effect of Long-Term Moderate Physical Exercise on Irisin between Normal Weight and Obese Men. J Sci World J 2020; ID 1897027, 7 pages.
8. Nikolaos P, Georgios A. Triantafyllou, José Manuel F, Joo Y, Kyung H, Jochen S, and Christos S. Mantzoros. Physiology and role of irisin in glucose homeostasis. HHS Public Access 2017; 13(6): 324–37.
9. Sanchis-Gomar F, Alis R, Lippi G. Circulating irisin detection: does it really work? Trends Endocrinol Metab 2015; 26: 335–6.
10. Cox AR. Angiopoietin-like protein 8 [ANGPTL8]/betatrophin overexpression does not increase β cell proliferation in mice. Diabetologia 2015; 58: 1523–31.
11. Arbabi Z, Brarpour I, Ramin M. The effect of six weeks of intense interval training and cinnamon supplement on serum concentration of apelin and insulin resistance in overweight girls. Ann Appl Sport Sci 2018; 19(14): 80-95. [in Persian]
12. Nakhai Kh, The effect of 8 weeks of circuit resistance training and consumption of cinnamon extract on amantin 1 levels in overweight and obese women [Master thesis]. Sistan and Baluchestan. University of Sistan and Baluchestan. 2017. [in Persian]
13. Mousavi R. Effect of eight weeks of TRX training on serum levels of PGC-1α and citrate synthetase in overweight women [Master's thesis]. Tehran. Al-Zahra University. 2017. [in Persian]
14. Ruhi S, Goh YM, Zulkarnain MI, Gopalarishnan P, Hazali MN, Jiyauddin Khan, Danish Khan, & Salman Khan. Hypolipidemic Potential of Cinnamomum zeylanicum to Type 2 Diabetes-A Systematic Review. PBJ 2022; 10(2): 1-8. [in Persian]
15. Neshatpour Z. The effect of eight weeks of endurance training and consumption of doses of 3 and 6 grams of cinnamon on the lipoprotein and sugar profiles of women with diabetic neuropathy. [Master's thesis]. Mashhad. Ferdous University of Mashhad. 2015. [in Persian]
16. Begzade M. Hossainpppr S. Safi-Khani H. The effect of aerobic training with cinnamon on insulin resistance index and plasma glucose, visfatin and adiponectin levels in men with excess type II diabetes. JAEP 2019; 14(28): 173-8.
17. Vakili J, Ramin A, Noormohammadi E. The effect of four weeks of HIIT training with ginseng supplementation on aerobic, anaerobic and body composition of overweight and obese women. JSEP 2018; 12(2): 45-54.
18. Moradi M. The effect of 8 weeks of combined exercise combined with cinnamon supplementation on the hematological level of addicted women [Master's Thesis]. Sistan and Baluchestan. University of Sistan and Baluchestan. 2017. [in Persian]
19. Rozgar N, Daneshjoo A, Divkan B. Effect of eight weeks of TRX training on balance, fatigue, muscle strength and speed in women with multiple sclerosis. J Rehab Med 2020; 9(1): 63-73.
20. Hassanvand H, Goharpi Sh. Comparison of TRX and traditional resistance exercises on some indicators of body composition and balance of inactive men, vol. JSMJ 2016; (1): 621-30.
21. Arab Momeni, Haji Heydari, Mahdi. Comparison of the effect of three supplemental methods of cinnamon, aerobic exercise and the combination of these two (exercise-supplement) berglucose, fasting blood insulin and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetic men, MJMS 2018; 2 (2): 1430-8.
22. Rostami F, and Shabani R. The effect of eight weeks of aerobic exercise on the serum level of irisin, glucose homeostasis and blood lipids in untrained young women. JSUMS 2018; 26(2): 185-93.
23. Davari M, Hashemi R, Mirmiran P, Hedayati M, Sahranavard Sh. Effects of cinnamon supplementation on expression of systemic inflammation factors, NF-kB and Sirtuin-1 (SIRT1) in type 2 diabetes: a randomized, double blind, and controlled clinical trial. Nutr J 2020; 9(1): 1-9.
24. Eaton M, Granata C, Barry J, Safdar A, Bishop D, Little JP. Impact of a single bout of high-intensity interval exercise and short-term interval training on interleukin-6, FNDC5, and METRNL mRNA expression in human skeletal muscle. J Sport Health Sci 2018; 7: 191-6.
25. Fernandez-Del-Valle M, Short MJ, Chung E, McComb J, Kloiber S, Naclerio F, Larumbe-Zabala E. Effects of High-Intensity Resistance Training on Circulating Levels of Irisin in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Asian J Sports Med 2018; 9(2): e1305
26. Jawzal KH, Alkass SY, Hassan AB, Abdulah DM.The effectiveness of military physical exercise on irisin concentrations and oxidative stress among male healthy volunteers. Horm Mol Biol Clin Investig 2020; 41(3): 72 -7.
27.  Fernandez-Del-Valle M, Short M, Chung E, McComb J, Kloiber S, Naclerio F, Larumbe-Zabala, E. Effects of High-Intensity Resistance Training on Circulating Levels of Irisin in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Asian J Sports Med 2018; 9(2):e13025
28.  De la Torre-Saldaña VA, Gómez-Sámano MÁ, Gómez-Pérez FJ, Rosas-Saucedo J, León-Suárez, A, Grajales-Gómez M. Fasting Insulin and Alanine Amino Transferase, but not FGF21, Were Independent Parameters Related with Irisin Increment after Intensive Aerobic Exercising. Rev Investig Clin 2019; 71: 133–40.
29. Huh JY, Mougios V, Kabasakalis A, Fatouros I, Siopi A, Douroudos II, et al. Exercise-induced irisin secretion is independent of age or fitness level and increased irisin may directly modulate muscle metabolism through AMPK activation. JCEM 2015; 99(11): e2154-61.
30. Jandova T, Buendía-Romero A, Polanska H, Hola V, Rihova M, Vetrovsky T, Courel-Ibáñez J, Steffl M. Long-Term Effect of Exercise on Irisin Blood Levels—Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Healthcare 2021; 9(11): 1438.
31. Polyzos SA, Mantzoros CS. An update on the validity of irisin assays and the link between irisin and hepatic metabolism. Metabolism 2015; 64: 937–42.
32. Moienneia N, Hosseini SR. Acute and chronic responses of metabolic myokine to different intensities of exercise in sedentary young women. Obes Med 2016; 1: 15–20. [in Persian]
33. Murawska-Cialowicz, E., Wojna, J., Zuwala-Jagiello, J. Crossfit training changes brain-derived neurotrophic factor and irisin levels at rest, after wingate and progressive tests, and improves aerobic capacity and body composition of young physically active men and women. J Physiol Pharmacol 2015; 66: 811–21.
34. Shabani, R., Izaddoust, F. Effects of aerobic training, resistance training, or both on circulating irisin and myostatin in untrained women. Acta Gymnica 2018; 48: 47–55.
35. Alizadeh P. Exercise Therapy for People with Sarcopenic Obesity: Myokines and Adipokines as Effective Actors. Endocrinol 2022; 13: 811751.
36. Kazemi Nasab F, Marandi Seyed M, Quaidi K, Esfarjani F, Nasrasafhani MH. The effect of endurance training and high-fat diet on the PGC-1a/FNDC5/Irisin pathway in male rats. J Sports phy 2018; 11)41(: 63-80
37. Senkus E, Crowe-White M, Bolland C. Changes in adiponectin: leptin ratio among older adults with obesity following a 12-month exercise and diet intervention. Nutr Diabetes 2022; 12(1); 30-9.
38. Khadim Haghigyan H. Farsad Naimi A, Pourqasem Gregari B, Ali Asgarzadeh A. Nemati, A. Effect of cinnamon on blood sugar control and insulin resistance in type II diabetic patients: a randomized clinical trial study. JPS 2018; 10(4): 294-302.
39. Arbabi Z, Brarpour I, Ramin M. The effect of six weeks of intense interval training and cinnamon supplement on serum concentration of apelin and insulin resistance in overweight girls. Intern Med Today.2018; 19(14): 80-95. [in Persian]
40. Khan A, Bryden NA, Polansky MM, Anderson RA. Insulin potentiating factor and chromium content of selected foods and spices. Biol Trace Elem Res. 1990; 24: 183–8.
41. Tingchao Wu, Wenhui Huang, Mingmin He, Rensong Yueb. Effects of cinnamon supplementation on lipid profiles among patients with metabolic syndrome and related disorders: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice. 2022; 49: 101625.
42. Borzoei A. Effects of cinnamon supplementation on antioxidant status and serum lipids in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. J Tradit Comple Med 2018; 8(1): 128-33.
43. Silva ML, Bernardo MA, Singh J, Mesquita M.F. Cinnamon as a Complementary Therapeutic Approach for Dysglycemia and Dyslipidemia Control in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Its Molecular Mechanism of Action: A Review. Nutrients 2022; 14(13): 2773.